It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before WW3 can Start One Thing Has to Happen First

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
We would all have to be financially broken with no job, once this has happened only then could they gather up the fit and healthy to fight in the lands deemed to be the War Zones.

I was thinking the other night laying in bed, there isn't a way our Governments could say ok boys go and fight in Europe/Russia for your King and Country..people would just say get knicked mate I'm living the dream here. What with all this debt how could I go and take leave from my job to fight your war ? so we would all have to lose our homes, job and be financially crippled before they could succeed in drafting us in my opinion.

I personally think we are a long way off this scenario and hopefully WW3 is an impossible feat to pull off, either way I can't see the Government cancelling your debt to get you to fight for it. They need your taxation dollars so they can sit back doing nothing ( unless you call running your country poorly something ) eating at fancy restaurants and flying to holidays destinations and calling it Government Business.

WW3 could happen if there is a huge World Wide Stock Market Crash with no recovery, with mass lay offs due to major corporations failing and world wide job losses. Then it could be possible as the West always sees war as the way out of recession...but it seems business as usual.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Uh, it's called a draft.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
So, I'd say that the next world war (assuming we're not smack in the middle of it) will get nasty. Not little army men but barrages of cruise missiles, drone strikes and tactical nukes. For much of that army men need not apply.

You're correct though, war is just another way if not the best way to transfer wealth. I suspect by now anyway the Ponzi scheme that is the World Bank has already amassed much of the world's true wealth. iPods, TV's, cars and swimming pools are not wealth. Land and water resources, technology and innovation. Now who owns that? I wonder how that Monsanto suit is coming along

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

When no one has a home money or food, a revolution is around the corner. People won't be going to war with a other countries, they will be after their own leaders.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I think if 100% debt forgiveness (loans, credit cards, cars, mortgage, etc...) for service would entice a lot of people to enlist.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I still have my doubts about WW3 even if the elite bury themselves in bunkers because they have to come out at some time and face their own music.

What I suspect war-wise will be a series of small wars that simply decimate countries and cull population as resources get scarcer and scarcer. We already know that uranium tipped weapons produce cancer producing contaminants so those weapons are useless because they get into the water system and ruin the land. You can't grow food on land that has been rendered useless and mouths have to be fed.

We all have to remember that the financiers enable war and they are the ones that we need to watch and ensure we don't get caught up in their nauseous for profit propaganda.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
What I would like to see is a war where the military bases are destroyed and where the 1% are the main targets so the 99% can rebuild without the old bankers and money changers ...What the bombs dont get the 99% will root out from their lairs .

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I think the war in the West will be internal for the most part. I think it's all been planned: something powerful enjoys suffering - feeds on it.

I think it's happened before - every civilisation falls from within in the end, with no real explanation. Consider how dependent on electricity and water we are; imagine a large city with a sudden loss of these 'essentials'. We exist in a very precarious position.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
I think if 100% debt forgiveness (loans, credit cards, cars, mortgage, etc...) for service would entice a lot of people to enlist.

LOL...debt forgiveness in exchange for your life!? How stupid can one be to fall for that one?

If the financial world collapses, it would be a blessing in disguise IMO. What better opportunity to walk away from the BS of a monetary debt based economy?

The world is better off without monetary economics.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

bill proposed for war tax and draft

Now it won't pass I know that, and the context is for ISIS *silly*. But I think it's an attempt to get people's feet wet.
edit on 23-3-2015 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Monetary problems are one of the top motivators for suicides... So, there is that.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

If world war 3 starts, most of us will not even know it....Nuclear fallout will contaminate the earth and most of us will die almost immediately....There are far too many nuclear weapons everywhere in today's world, once it starts nuclear bombs will be flying through the sky like airplanes....

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
whatever, as long as half life 3 is released before that!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

As an addendum to my last response. A lot of people sign up for the National Guard for student loan repayment. Or sometimes they take jobs in podunk, little, do-nothing, go bored out of your skull in the never-ending winter, backwater towns for the same reasons. (You can Google my location, just don't tell my neighbors...)

a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Lol! Don't get your hopes up. There was this thread earlier in the month where we all were somewhat let down.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Before WW111 starts one thing has to happen. I need to move to some little island in the middle of the ocean far from anywhere I will get effected.

That is my idea of a necessity anyway.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
the asymmetric world war is already underway

the western financial empire is crumbling and being replaced by BRICS and Russian-China money systems which are not inherently riddled in Fraud backed central banks

the Islamic Caliphate has legitimized radical Jihadism as War against the West, Israel, & all infidels

resources are soon to be strategic necessities worth combating over

the Arctic is being invaded and ceded by Russia

Euro nations & NATO allies are defying the USA demand to stay loyal to the London/NY financial empire

the February 2015 nuke near Donestk Ukraine is still being covered up

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
We would all have to be financially broken with no job, once this has happened only then could they gather up the fit and healthy to fight in the lands deemed to be the War Zones.

Total rubbish!!!

You don't need humans for that....

edit on 23-3-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Used to be a really good documentary online about that data contest. Unfortunately I can't seem to find it anymore.... Weird Haha.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

You do understand that soldiers get paid, as in it's their job. Here in America we have laws in place that protect your job for when you come home if you are drafted. That, it takes a whole Country to win a World War, Manpower keeps the war machine turning. Historically War can be found to have a positive influence on the economy of the winning side. increase in construction jobs and manufacturing post war and during the war, equates to economic booms. War for profit... We are a very sick and twisted people... All of us... We should be ashamed.

Give them thumbs they forge a blade and cut their brother down. How they've survived so misguided is a mystery. Angels on the sideline puzzled, unamused... Maynard said it, I just paraphrased and passed it along... Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

And war with the US means the loser's economy gets a boost too. An example is Japan post WWII. It's also why the citizens of Kinney, MN, tried to secede back in the late-70s.

City of Kinney

Clerk’s Office
KINNEY, MINNESOTA 55758

July 13, 1977

Honorable Cyrus Vance
Secretary of State
Washington, D.C.

BE IT RESOLVED that the City Council of the City of Kinney, in Kinney, Minnesota, has decided to secede from the United States of America, and become a foreign country. Our area is large enough for it. We are twelve square blocks, three blocks wide and four blocks long. We will be similar to Monaco. It is much easier to get assistance as a foreign country, which we need badly, and there is no paper work to worry about. If necessary, we will be glad to declare war and lose. However, if this is a requirement, we would appreciate being able to surrender real quick, as our Mayor works as a nurse in a hospital, and most of our council members work in a nearby mine and cannot get much time off from work.

CITY COUNCIL OF VILLAGE OF KINNEY

Mary Anderson, Mayor
Margaret Medure, Clerk
Al Helmin, Councilman
Lloyd Linnell, Councilman
Myron Holcomb, Councilman
Jim Randall, Village Attorney

Source

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join