It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power is not the problem with the world - feeling weak is...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
People believe the evil reptilians or secret elite runs the world, even if true, why feel powerless? You are giving them what they want which was the whole point of them controling in the first place - to make you feel weak because THEY are insecure and feel like YOU are more powerful so they desire to make you feel weak and insecure.

Notice what many illuminatu videos and anti-christ videos do... make you feel scared helpless and weak and they do it on purpose which is why they put creepy music in the background.

Be aware of how you speak "evil powers are up to it again!". There is much more to life than what they do and they are not all powerful.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
thats right. and when their pitbulls try and step on your liberty, simply show them you are not afraid and take out as many as you can before giving your life to liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Beliefs dont mean anything if we are not willing to go all the way and sacrifice ourselves. It is those in control who are the most cowardly, for they are the ones who make an attempt to live forever due to their fear of death the inevitable.

They are jealous of those who they order into danger and death to fight others who dont fear death for their liberty because they are so filled with cowardice they wish they could be honorable and brave and have a pair of balls that allows real men to step up and make that sacrifice.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Be as powerful as you want...
Mentally & physically...

It's always going to be infinitely insignificant compared to their power.

I get it, you're trying to boost morale...

Fair play...

But for those of us who know our power, it's quite easy to see that this is mildly annoying considering the opposition.

S&F for effort and the self esteem stroke.
edit on 22-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

I don't think "they" are jealous of us at all. They feed on fear and the corruption of the soul. They must amass all the power possible because they know there is someone waiting..just one rung under them on the ladder to the ultimate.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Divided we are weak, together we are strong. No wonder they have divided us into different nationalities, languages, religions, and political affiliations. They know that if we all stood together we wouldn't have any part in their game, so they keep us divided and in fear.

I agree with you, now if only people would realize this instead of waiting for someone or something else to fix it for us.
edit on 3/22/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yes the real truth was captured in this footage of a conversation between Bill Gates and Micheal Eisner...

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yes the real truth was captured in this footage of a conversation between Bill Gates and Micheal Eisner...

LoL FG's Eisner sketches are classic.

"Thanks for coming to Disneyland, hope to see you again...

Bring Money!!!!"

😂
😂
😂
😂

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Actually. TPTB don't feel insecure or envious of any single individual's power; what they fear is the collective power of the masses when working together. Is it any wonder, then, why they try to keep us divided and fighting?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I think the fear aspect you mention is a common misconception. I watch videos like that & eagerly await & welcome the end of our world. The videos make me feel better.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Maybe the problems facing the world is a lack of empathy and compassion. Parents do not teach these traits in many cases and it shows.

Look at what people value.......Look at the things you value. The older I get the more I value kindness and empathy and truth be told I am a better person the more I understand how to show these simple things.
edit on 23-3-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join