It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Reserve Bank Must Be Destroyed “Delanda est in Susidium Foederatum Bank”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
www.zerohedge.com... t-be-destroyed

Hiya ATS Friends, Families and Acquaintances, As our Old Friend Ron Paul has said so many times "It's Time to End The Fed". This article goes into the ins and outs of what The Feds Function is today, It's Original Intention and how it has strayed so far from it's intended purpose. Leading to A Great Fraud on The American People in the form of Fractional Reserve Banking. Allowing a Certain Few to Create Money out of thin air and to lend that money to Americans (Both Public and Private Entities) and charging interest (Usuary) on said monies.

Now I don't know about you guys and gals? But, this just seems like a license to steal off of all of us. I know if you or I were to concoct such an idea of basically starting out with nothing but numbers on a computer screen and over a period of time exponentially increasing that number with inadequate reserves if and when the public decides that we need our money back and charging interest on this Imaginary Money. Which I know all of us work very hard to keep up with just the interest payments alone. Then we would be looked upon as Corrupt/Insane or Just Plain Old Criminals.

So, whatcha think ATS? Does this system of banking that was set up on Jeckyll Island just over a hundred years ago serve The American People. Or, is this a vehicle towards absolute slavery and misery to all?

“Delanda est in Susidium Foederatum Bank”

(The Federal Reserve Bank Must be Destroyed)

During the years of the Roman Republic, Cato the Elder ended every speech with the phrase “Delanda est Carthago” (Carthage must be destroyed). Rome had fought two wars with Carthage, yet the threat to the Republic remained. Cato saw Carthage as an existential threat and concluded that Rome would not be secure as long as Carthage existed. So fervently did he hold this view that he ended every speech, even about completely different subjects, with the famous phrase. I believe that we Austrians need to adopt a similar phrase to remind the American people that the US faces an existential threat from the machinations of the Federal Reserve Bank. “Delanda est in Susidium Foederatum Bank”…The Federal Reserve Bank must be destroyed. Like Carthage, the Federal Reserve Bank cannot be controlled or restrained. Either it or our republic will survive, but not both. For the sake of our nation, the Fed must be destroyed.

Founding the Fed Instead of Ending Fractional Reserve Banking

The Fed was founded under false economic premises–to prevent bank runs by providing temporary liquidity to banks which found themselves unable to redeem their certificates and demand deposits for cash and/or specie. The real cause of illiquid banks–fractional reserve banking–was never seriously addressed. It was assumed that banks had the legal right to invest their customers’ demand funds in loans and that runs were caused by over indulging in this practice. But as Murray N. Rothbard explain in What Has Government Done to Our Money?, loaning demand funds instantly places the bank in an insolvent position, for it cannot redeem all of its demand accounts for cash or specie. Through the process of lending demand funds, the banks have created fiduciary media out of thin air, reducing their reserve ratio below one hundred percent. If the banks do this on a very modest basis, the public may not be aware of the fraud. However, once the rumor starts that the bank is illiquid, there is a literal “run” to the bank to withdraw demand funds. In such a case, even a bank that only modestly lent its demand funds might find itself unable to honor all withdrawal claims and would be forced to close its doors.

(NOTE: Central Banking was established to legitimize counterfeiting fraud, aka – Fractional Reserve Banking)

The Federal Reserve Bank, as the lender of last resort, was supposed to prevent such occurrences by providing temporary, penalty rate loans to struggling banks. Note that there is nothing that a central bank could provide that could not be provided by another private bank. In fact the banking panic of 1907 was stemmed by private bank interventions led by J. P. Morgan. However, Morgan realized that such private bailouts were very risky and presented a case of moral hazard; i.e., that bankers, confident of a bailout by the Morgan banking empire, might book riskier, higher yielding loans. So rather than face the real cause of banking crises and lobby to outlaw fractional reserve banking, the Morgans, Rockefellers, etc.–who did not want to forego the financial benefits of lending demand deposits–lobbied instead for government to create a lender of last resort, a central bank, which we named the Federal Reserve Bank.

Fed Policy Causes Depressions and Then Prevents Recovery

Over time this entity, new to Americans, would expand its role in fruitless attempts to cure crises caused by ITSELF. The Fed caused and exacerbated crises by allowing, facilitating, and expanding the practice of fractional reserve banking. In the 1920’s the Fed began to expand the money supply to prevent prices from falling, justifying its new role as one of maintaining a stable price level. But printing money to prevent falling prices caused malinvestment in the structure of production and led to a depression by the end of the decade.

Rather than do nothing and allow the purging of bad investments and liquidation of malinvestment, which would re-establish a sustainable structure of production, as it had done at the beginning of the decade in the depression that no one remembers, the Fed intervened monetarily to pump up reserves while the Hoover administration intervened fiscally to prevent price deflation and maintain high spending levels. All this is well documented in Murray N. Rothbard’s America’s Great Depression.

Yet even an interventionist Fed could not prevent the massive bank failures of the 1930’s, due to many factors which included restrictive bank branching laws. But the primary cause of the bank failures was *again* the banks’ adherence to fractional reserve banking practices which resulted in their inability to honor all demand deposit redemption requests for specie and/or cash.

In the Roaring Twenties fractional reserve banking had expanded the money supply well beyond the ability of banks to stem all the runs. Again the banks and the politicians refused to dig deeper into the real cause of the problem. Rather than separate banking into deposit and loan functions–the former would require one hundred percent reserves and the latter would require strict asset-liability management to ensure that loans matured on the same schedule as time deposits, what is commonly known as funding loans out of savings–the government suspended specie redemption and eventually formed the FDIC to “ensure” bank deposits.

However, the FDIC’s “insurance” program was nothing more than an explicit promise that the Fed would print enough money to redeem all ensured deposits, thus insuring the continuation of fractional reserved banking, the very problem that was used as the excuse to establish the Fed; the very problem–bank instability–the Fed was sold to the public to solve. So, once again, a solution to cure a problem caused by the Fed itself resulted in even more power for the increasingly government run banking system.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Page Not Found

But yes, yes... speak the good truth my Cobanian brother. This is one of if not thee top priority for the future of the USA and the world. If we could secure our economy, we could raise the standard of living for the whole planet. And we could afford to address ecological concerns. The spirit of the people would not be broken to the point they are afraid to stand up for what is right. As it is, most people are too busy trying to keep their own heads above water that they barely have time to take notice to the affairs of their nation, let alone worldly affairs, and that is exactly how "they" want it.

I think that, if I were one of them... I would scarcely be able to believe what we have gotten away with. I look back at landmark events that took place before I was born, before things got so out of hand, and I wonder how we allowed this to happen.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: arjunanda

Here is what I wonder at this time,if we did get rid of the Fed,what would be the repercussions to the economy? There is always mayhem when you pull the plug on a system and then have to readjust or redo to another system. I wonder how bad it would get? I would say do it for sure.Anytime you have a system that is basically a pyramid scheme gone wild on steroids like the Fed is,where you are printing money that already is carrying debt on it,it is a matter of time before the whole thing collapses.We can and should speed it up,but we need to know,what would be the fall out of closing it down,and how can we soften that blow to something the general public can live with till things start to get better again.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I am always happy to see people speculating on how much better life would be without central banking.

Carry on!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

I am always happy to see people speculating on how much better life would be without central banking.

We have a pretty good idea what it was like without central banking.

Anyway, the Federal Reserve System seems to be working so far, so those who want to destroy it need to make a strong case. And they aren't helping themselves with awful dog Latin.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FurvusRexCaeli

There is a lot to recommend on the creation of the fed but, since this is only about eliminating it with an eye on caveats and pitfalls, check out Gary North on the subject.

Goodbye, Fed

What would replace the Federal Reserve System? Nothing. Without any federal government connection, there would be no central bank.

What would be the new currency of the United States? Not Federal Reserve Notes, I suspect. Something else. But what? Whatever the free market creates.

Who would bail out Congress when it runs huge deficits? Not the Federal Reserve System. Then who? Maybe nobody. Preferably nobody. What would be there with QE3? Not the Federal Reserve System. Then what? Preferably nothing.

There is an old political slogan: "You can't beat something with nothing." But the free market's system of supply and demand, profit and loss, is not nothing. Replacing crony banking and the legal authority to print counterfeit money is positive. It is like replacing cancerous cells with normal cells. It is a vast improvement.

Problem: removing cancerous cells surgically with no anesthetic is painful. People put off the operation as long as they can. The cancer spreads.

How to End the Fed, and How Not To • Gary North
edit on 22-3-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

It was explained sometime ago that the central bank BOE the UK's equivalent of the Fed was the reason we all paid such huge taxes. In fact one of the secrets was that it actually is privately owned and not a state ownership utility.

I also read that one of your Presidents rued the day it was set up and was very much against it. I do see them as nothing but a cabal for controlling the world finance with tentacles that control all country's central banks. I did see also that the Chinese were setting up a new one which would challenge the Fed, however I noticed that the UK was happy to sign up to it - which our financial controller whose self interest is top priority for the planet - would get the thought police onto this right away - so perhaps we are in for interesting things concerning the existence of the central banks.

I do know that the countries that have recently b den pretty much destroyed in parts didn't have central banks or wanted to trade their commodities in anything but US$ which speaks for itself as to the role these banks play in our politics and the misery around the world.

Once men get far more money that they could count in their lifetime they seem to go power crazy with other people's lives and loose their conscience - shame really for all.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

FED absolutely has to be destroyed

But they will take many billions down with them

Many millions had to die to destroy Hitler and Nazi Germany

FED destruction will take at least a billion

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

We can and should speed it up,but we need to know,what would be the fall out of closing it down

And can a banker or politician or the man in the street even contemplate what the fallout would be if the 500 trillion in derivatives is allowed to be stolen from the taxpayer to "balance the books"?

Let it fall now, otherwise you're looking at, at a guess your children and grandchildren being bonded slaves

from the same site
www.zerohedge.com...
"This is how the bond market becomes a bubble. Between 2000 and today, the global bond market has nearly TRIPLED in size. Today, it’s north of $100 trillion in size. And it’s backstopping over $555 trillion in derivatives trades."

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FurvusRexCaeli

Anyway, the Federal Reserve System seems to be working so far, so those who want

Seriously...haha...maybe if you're a banker pig feeding at the trough of the blood of the taxpayers

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I also read that one of your Presidents rued the day it was set up and was very much against it

And the other, J.F.Kennedy paid, for thinking he could introduce a silver backed dollar, with his life

www.john-f-kennedy.net...

President John F.Kennedy,
The Federal Reserve
And Executive Order 11110

by Cedric X

From The Final Call, Vol. 15, No.6, On January 17, 1996

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.

With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FurvusRexCaeli

originally posted by: greencmp

We have a pretty good idea what it was like without central banking.

Anyway, the Federal Reserve System seems to be working so far, so those who want to destroy it need to make a strong case. And they aren't helping themselves with awful dog Latin.

How so?

The boom bust cycles, which the fed was supposed to stop, are worse than ever.

Every time a boom happens the rich gain a great deal, every time a bust happens the middle class gets raped SBD the rich gain even more.

What part of this this helps "the people"?

Unless you believe the only people are ones with extreme wealth.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
OK Sorry Guys and Gals, Fixed the link
Arjunanda
www.zerohedge.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.zerohedge.com... ank-must-be-destroyed

or just pate this in your browser: www.zerohedge.com...

a reply to: 3n19m470

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: arjunanda
www.zerohedge.com... t-be-destroyed

However, the FDIC’s “insurance” program was nothing more than an explicit promise that the Fed would print enough money to redeem all ensured deposits, thus insuring the continuation of fractional reserved banking, the very problem that was used as the excuse to establish the Fed; the very problem–bank instability–the Fed was sold to the public to solve. So, once again, a solution to cure a problem caused by the Fed itself resulted in even more power for the increasingly government run banking system.

Good thread! The only issue I take (so far) is with the last statement, "So, once again, a solution to cure a problem caused by the Fed itself resulted in even more power for the increasingly government run banking system." The FED is a private banking system, it is not a government run banking system. The FED is owned by private banks and primary investors, many (most?) of which are foreign, so that would potentially make the FED a foreign corporation controlling the US economy. The government is supposed to have control over the FED (laughable), but that control has never been exercised. It's pretty much identical in Canada with the BOC, hell, any central bank LOL. It's all a scam/ponzi scheme to transfer wealth from workers to the uber rich.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
We're all slaves to the system.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I tend to side with Thomas Jefferson when it comes to central banks.

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

Jefferson said in a letter to John Taylor in 1816, “And I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale.

Vice-President John Garner when referring to the international bankers, said: “You see, gentlemen, who owns the United States .”
It's time to shut down the Fed it never should have been established in the first place. May Woodrow Wilson burn in hell for enacting the Federal Reserve.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here ,here.Now we need a leadr to change that not make it worse...ideas?
Change the predatory capitalism to something that preserves a bottom up development yet nationalize primary industrial manufacturing to support ifrastrucure supported by "Drafting" the people to support it like the military so they can learn as well?
They are blocked by legal brick walls and secrecy afforded to the federal govenrnment,hell of a racket.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

TextHere is what I wonder at this time,if we did get rid of the Fed,what would be the repercussions to the economy? There is always mayhem when you pull the plug on a system and then have to readjust or redo to another system. I wonder how bad it would get? I would say do it for sure.Anytime you have a system that is basically a pyramid scheme gone wild on steroids like the Fed is,where you are printing money that already is carrying debt on it,it is a matter of time before the whole thing collapses.We can and should speed it up,but we need to know,what would be the fall out of closing it down,and how can we soften that blow to something the general public can live with till things start to get better again

Hey Dimathae, Yeah, THAT'S PART OF THEIR SCARE TACTICS, WITHOUT US YOU'LL BE LOST. IT'S LIKE THE FLEAS TAKING OVER THE DOG AND THEN TELLING THE DOG NOT TO APPLY THE FLEA MEDICINE AS THE DOG REALLY DOES NEED THE FLEAS TO SURVIVE. Just don't be taken in by their BS, We need the parasites not! Peace
Arjunanda. a reply to: Dimithae

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

TextVice-President John Garner when referring to the international bankers, said: “You see, gentlemen, who owns the United States .”
It's time to shut down the Fed it never should have been established in the first place. May Woodrow Wilson burn in hell for enacting the Federal Reserve.

Well Buster, I think Woodrow Wilson even knew of The Faux Pas he made and regretted his signing The Federal Reserve Act almost immediately. He was under a lot of pressure to let The European Banking Families into The US to Plunder and Loot us. Good replay and A Star
Arjunanda. a reply to: buster2010

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
ok smart guys....what would you replace it with?....and before you all start saying "gold standard"....do some research, go back to the 1800's, and see how the various U.S banking systems failed, and come up with something that wasn't tried. a little detail would be nice, since our financial system is massively larger, and more complex than it was back then.

<<   2 >>

join