It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is the Israeli election day. Your opinion?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
hello ATS community.
I choose not to participate in this year election due to my belief that the "game" already been bought and paid in advance. right or left wing aren't matter if TPTB use my government as a puppets on a string.
Ill be more than happy to hear your opinion about the election in Isra(h)el and the rule of the next government of Israel in the NWO

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: vArchon

none... maybe it blows up. Or not.. I dont care either way. Its not here. So I'm fine.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

well... i guess indifference is much better than hate. the reason you bothered to comment is beyond my simple understanding

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I think and i hope Net-A-Yahoo will loose. Also i hope with the new leader the settlements cease and Gaza stops being a prison. The only hope for peace there.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I hope some moderates & peacemakers win. I'm sooooo tired of the Likud's constant land stealing & demolitions. Israel would be doing a major disservice to itself if they keep electing those hardcore right-wingers. It's like Netanyahu's trying to alienate Israel from the world.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Even though the race is reported to be close, I still believe that Netanyahu will prevail in the election. While there does appear that there is growing dissent among Israelis about the treatment of Palestine, there are many more that approve of Netanyahu's call that there will be no Palestinian state.

If Netanyahu loses, I will be quite surprised.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

i think agree with you, as far as being bought and paid for. I don't think BiBI will win. he seems like the Israeli version of a crazy putin.

i would put money(not good money, but money) on him losing and a "new era of peace and unification" that ends with the plantains being kicked out or killed anyway.

how could any country pass up billions in cash and military aid and a license to kill anyone they want, and if anyone dare retaliate then Israel AND the US will crush them one way or another.

sanctions/blockades are a act of war.
edit on 17-3-2015 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

My opinion is that all the anti-semites about to come out and beak off can stfu.

They will come claiming they don't hate Jews, just "zionists". They will come claiming that nobody had the right to be in that land but the muslims.

They will come making claims of genocide while being hypocrites. I am not Israeli, and that is why it's not up to me (but I bet you think it's up to you?)

edit on 17-3-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I just hope Netanyahu is voted out.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The Bible says that this world is in Satan's hands. And all governments are his. It says that God's people are no part of this earth.

For anyone to involve themselves with the political process, no matter where they are is to be taking the side of Satan.

James 4:4; 2 Corinthians 4:4; Revelation 12:9.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: iNobody

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vArchon
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

well... i guess indifference is much better than hate. the reason you bothered to comment is beyond my simple understanding

Don't you think not voting shows indifference? You've already decided it doesn't matter how you vote and seeing as you are in the country and have the option to vote, your indifference is a little stranger.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I just hope Netanyahu is voted out.

Or someone puts a bullet in him.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Turnout? And does Israel have a history of fixed elections? Maybe Jimmy Carter should be over there monitoring it. Can you tell us what time the polls close and the time that final results are expected? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph ok surely your not too blinkered that everyone who dislikes Zionism hates Jews? Did everyone who hated communism hate Russians? Zionism is a political belief like communism or Marxism. I thought you'd know that. It's very unfair to label all who hate Zionism as anti Semites. It makes you look ignorant. Just as those who hated communism didn't hate all Russians during the Cold War, you shouldn't play these games and perpetuate ignorance

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
And this thread starts its downward spiral.

Usually only takes 2 or 3 posts before all these threads deteriorate into the same bs.

I wish I thought it made a difference by voting, and wish I thought it made a difference who wins.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

That's ridiculous. Just because someone's against Israel's hardcore right-wing, settlers, and/or Zionism doesn't make them "anti-Semites". Semites are supposedly the descendants of Noah's son Sem/Shem, which makes many groups "Semites", including Syriacs & Arabs (which includes Palestinians & Bedouins). So what does that have to do with being for or against Israel's Likud party? You shouldn't recklessly throw around words like "anti-Semite" every time you don't agree with someone or the words will lose their meanings and impact.

And last, I am against Zionism but I'm not against Judaism or the Tribe of Judah. I just don't agree with Zionism. Zionism is a theory that was started in the 1800s, & non-Jews were by far the largest population of Palestine since the early 600s AD. You know, when the Tribe of Judah joined w/the Sassanids to kick out the Byzantines; then ruled Judea/Palestine for a few years; then got kicked out between 624-630AD; then the leadership completely abandoned Jerusalem until the 1800s.

So yeah, I think Israel should share the land w/the Palestinians they displaced & should compensate the hundreds of thousands they forced out during the Nakba. Then I think everyone should live together happily, and I would love to see the day where people from all around the world could visit all major areas of the Levant, as tourists or pilgrims.
edit on 17-3-2015 by enlightenedservant because: grammar. grrr....

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

They will come claiming they don't hate Jews, just "zionists".

That's because Zionist aren't Jews they are atheist who claim to be Jews so they can steal the Jewish identity and everything that goes with it.

They will come claiming that nobody had the right to be in that land but the muslims.

Typical pro Israeli propaganda. Anyone that knows the truth knows there were Christians and Jews as well as Muslims in that area. It's funny how people overlook that the Jews that were living in that area at the time wasn't calling for a Jewish state but then again they were just following their religion that says they aren't supposed to have a state until after the return of the Messiah.

They will come making claims of genocide while being hypocrites. I am not Israeli, and that is why it's not up to me (but I bet you think it's up to you?)

If you knew what the word genocide meant then you would know that Israel is committing it on the Palestinians.
gen·o·cide
the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
It is the duty of every citizen on this planet to point out atrocities when they happen.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Well said

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

By not voting i declare i dont believe in this fraud system. And i think that indifference is much important trait than people think

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join