It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World/Vladimir Putin...Beware the Ides of March...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Putin aligned Russia with some bizarre alien world. The new flag will be raised soon.

a reply to: thesmokingman

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
Putin aligned Russia with some bizarre alien world. The new flag will be raised soon.

For some reason this would not surprise me...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I just thought of what the major announcement could be...a while back there were reports that Putin had satellite imagery of 9/11...I wonder if that could be it?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

The way the world is going,that would not even surprise me at this point.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Mukhin also tweeted two messages in relation with the issue. First: “Guys, you now need the president, come together.” A few minutes later he added: “Be brave guys - Putin moved to the next level in your game…”

Cryptic sayings there for sure.
Something happened to Putin, something different than usual stuff is what is being implied.

Combine that with no flag at the Kremlin......

March 14, 2015 - It is said the flag has flown for the last 14 years.

In that same time, Putin has been seen EVERY DAY, except for two days when he was invisible following a submarine loss.

Yeah, this is really, really unusual.

- Read more: www.disclose.tv...
Follow us: @Disclosetv on Twitter | Dsclosetv on Facebook

So Putin and the flag have an impeccable record of being seen over the last 14 years.
This is very intriguing.

I will speculate he is going to announce the rebirth of the Soviet State, and become the next Joseph Stalin with absolute power. Statues will be erected everywhere and the gulags will be filled to the brim with enemies of the State.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Mukhin also tweeted two messages in relation with the issue. First: “Guys, you now need the president, come together.” A few minutes later he added: “Be brave guys - Putin moved to the next level in your game…”

Cryptic sayings there for sure.
Something happened to Putin, something different than usual stuff is what is being implied.

Combine that with no flag at the Kremlin......

March 14, 2015 - It is said the flag has flown for the last 14 years.

In that same time, Putin has been seen EVERY DAY, except for two days when he was invisible following a submarine loss.

Yeah, this is really, really unusual.

- Read more: www.disclose.tv...
Follow us: @Disclosetv on Twitter | Dsclosetv on Facebook

So Putin and the flag have an impeccable record of being seen over the last 14 years.
This is very intriguing.

I will speculate he is going to announce the rebirth of the Soviet State, and become the next Joseph Stalin with absolute power. Statues will be erected everywhere and the gulags will be filled to the brim with enemies of the State.

Very interesting angle there! I agree, something VERY odd is happening. NK has been oddly quiet for a while now too. As far as Stalin...na, Putin does not have the 'stache to pull it off. However Stalin did die in March didn't he? None the less all very interesting. Anybody know exactly when this announcement is set to happen? I heard they said do not leave for the weekend?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Putin is now a Robocop and the USSR is currently being annexed as a U.S. state where pot is legal!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Putin is now a Robocop and the USSR is currently being annexed as a U.S. state where pot is legal!

Well, being in Colorado I can say that since the decriminalization of the plant, things could not be better. Crime is down, schools are being helped, and the state is cleaning up. So much so that CO residents will get money back from the surplus from the funds. So sounds like they are in good shape.
edit on 14-3-2015 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Well, being in Colorado I can say that since the decriminalization of the plant, things could not be better. Crime is down, schools are being helped, and the state is cleaning up. So much so that CO residents will get money back from the surplus from the funds. So sounds like they are in good shape.

Maybe Putin can move in next door with his lovechild, think he will be looking for new real estate in the morning.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
I just thought of what the major announcement could be...a while back there were reports that Putin had satellite imagery of 9/11...I wonder if that could be it?

With all the simultaneous scurrying and blackout, wouldn't it figure
everybody except Mr. CIA Limited HornRims Hangout would want to shut
him up? I have to back away from that one, because it IS possible.

Can you imagine with me what a real back-shined, well focused DE
beam at WTC [either one] would do to the Original Fable?? I can hear
the rapid whistle of wildly twitching weasel whiskers already.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Something like that would make sense. All of the trucks could be getting ready for some kind of stage show, and a new flag could potentially be raised. I think something is going on, but there is also the small chance that these are a bunch of coincidences and overreactions.

I'll be watching the next few days. Heading over to RT now.
edit on 15amSun, 15 Mar 2015 04:53:18 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman I found this link from Washington Post if anything it is a good read, and has some interesting facts. Its talk about the topic at hand.www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 15-3-2015 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Rally-concert in honor of the first anniversary of joining Crimea to Russia, scheduled for March 18 on Vasilevsky descent Kremlin can visit Vladimir Putin, said "Gazeta.ru", two sources familiar with the preparation of the event. President's press secretary Dmitry Peskov said that everything will depend on the schedule of the President. Also at the ceremony are expected leaders of the Crimea, Sevastopol and the heads of all parties in the Duma.
Translation from gazeta.ru
Link

That explains the trucks.. no wedding i guess.
The site still calling for President which has not been seen.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

I was going to say that . Yes his illegitimate child is due any second now.
Could you imagine that taking place here with a president?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

"Here" as "In the Netherlands"?

In that case: no, that would not happen. Ever. It would cause quite a stir if mr Rutte produced evidence of being in a relationship to begin with. And even more so if it proved to be a relationship with a woman. Let's not even start imagining what would happen if he'd announced he would be a father soon.. the Dutch would not be able to cope with that and our Great Nation would falter...

edit on 15-3-2015 by ForteanOrg because: he wanted to make it a bit shorter and more accurate.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
NEVER told the truth about ANYTHING?
No room for any other ideas in your estimation?a reply to: thesmokingman

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Bobby Fischer would disagree LOL.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

5'7" May not be tall but it's hardly small man either. 5'7"-5'10" is in the average range. 6ft and over is tall.

Here are average heights around the world.

www.averageheight.co...
edit on 3152015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: ressiv

I was going to say that . Yes his illegitimate child is due any second now.
Could you imagine that taking place here with a president?

Instead here, OUR president would be playing golf though.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

thats kinda of a coincidence, i was thinking the same thing
like nostradamus said, he (3rd antichrist) will be shot in the head (dead) and later he will resurrect again, saying he is resurrected in the name of god and he is jesus

only things missing is the blue turban and born in the middle east

but nostradamus had it wrong about hitler too, he named him hisler
wondering if he did that on purpose, when someone tels you tomorrow you will die at 1 pm by a truck in the street, you wont go out ...
edit on 15-3-2015 by pheniks because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join