It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Search for MH370 could take Centuries"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

sorry once again
can you please talk to me less technical as a female it is hard for me to understand you

can you please rephrase your last comment ? I don't understand the point you are trying to tell me with the sentence you added

also can you please tell me in simple terms what do you think happened to the plane

with the Najib Obama speech u mention (it is even harder for me to understand the speech itself) What I can understand so far is that they said they will do everything necessary to ensure security (can you please explain in simple terms what they said)

edit on 15-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia

sorry once again
can you please talk to me less technical as a female it is hard for me to understand you

can you please rephrase your last comment ? I don't understand the point you are trying to tell me with the sentence you added

also can you please tell me in simple terms what do you think happened to the plane

with the Najib Obama speech u mention (it is even harder for me to understand the speech itself) What I can understand so far is that they said they will do everything necessary to ensure security (can you please explain in simple terms what they said)

I assumed you were a man when you said you had a wife.

"that is correct I was aware I did not bother checking the spelling as I was more passionate about the fact that is not you but them who are not being realistic
sorry I was really hungry and it was 1.30am in a morning here when I posted it now it is 3am my wife is waiting for me in bed and my food went old cold as i have not touched it yet whilst i wait here to see if any of your" friends "have something constructive to add

and you say what u did
thanks a lot brother good night "

Please add the quote in question next time, if you can.

"can you please rephrase your last comment ? I don't understand the point you are trying to tell me"

I don't know which comment is the "last" one you read.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You must read the PSI documents I've posted if you want to understand what happened.

The plane was intercepted, refused to cooperate, ignored a warning shot, and was brought down.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

i call my partner wife
I don't know how the quoting works
I don't know what PSI article you are talking about
and who was the one who refused to cooperate (the pilot?)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I don't know what PSI article you are talking about

Then find one and link it so I know you're actually serious about wanting to find out these answers.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I found this from google
m.state.gov...
but I don't know what specific one should I look at

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

i want to go to Alice springs to investigate jindalee radar
I guess I am extremely serious

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I found this from google
m.state.gov...
but I don't know what specific one should I look at

The one about interdicting an aircraft or the one about related and "dual usage" materials or the one about delivery systems for dirty bombs.

A delivery system for a dirty bomb is an airliner.

Study this document and you will discover the mechanism by which MH370 was legally shot down.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

once again my question is not to question if it is legal to shoot down a plane
answer is yes it is if you have a valid security threat

so who was the threat and why
terrorists? crazy pilot ? cargo content?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

once again my question is not to question if it is legal to shoot down a plane
answer is yes it is if you have a valid security threat

so who was the threat and why
terrorists? crazy pilot ? cargo content?

An aircraft that's abducting 230 passengers is a "threat", to say the least.

Isn't that exactly what happened on 9/11?

The "crazy pilot" is using passengers as a human shield in order to steal the aircraft and it's cargo.

An interdiction would be able to determine the intentions of the pilot and take, what the PSI terminology would refer to as "timely and suitable actions".

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

i agree with you on what you said so far
I don't have much time today sorry for being short (or what may come across as careless I can't check spelling etc)

additionally

can you please give me your opinion on this:
(sorry for copy and paste I asked this the pilot on my threat but still no answer )

when i thought of the possibility of pilot locking out copilot from cabin to hijack the plane
my first thought was why no one in business send out and e-mail /call to say this to anyone

I mean business class is full of people non stop on their laptops/ blackberries typing something I struggled to believe no one would be able to send out a short message specialy a plane who was full of freelance engineers heading for a business meeting.

sorry scratch that it does not have wifi for emails however they have

On Malaysia Airlines flights duty free shopping is Now available. Worldwide satellite communications are Now available for in-flight communication for passengers to receive and make calls during a flight. The price on board Malaysia Airlines flight for in-flight communication is approximately 2.14 pounds per minute. In-flight Internet is Not available to passengers on board of Malaysia Airlines for emailing, VOID and conferencing.

sorry for retarded question what exactly is an in-flight communication call mean?
I can call my sister at home if I want to? if yes how would such a satelite communication be disconnected and would anyone outside the plane notice and label it as a red flag?

these are new questions I have for you

additionally what about the debris
and additionally do you still think the plane is where it is? if yes why don't more people like Raja see it ? also if anyone decide to sear in the area you suggest would it be in your opinion hard to search? will they leave the plane there or will they take out the wreckage in your opinion?

also was the target china? they applied for realease of jindalee radar (but I am not sure if this is just another lie)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

i agree with you on what you said so far
I don't have much time today sorry for being short (or what may come across as careless I can't check spelling etc)

additionally

can you please give me your opinion on this:
(sorry for copy and paste I asked this the pilot on my threat but still no answer )

when i thought of the possibility of pilot locking out copilot from cabin to hijack the plane
my first thought was why no one in business send out and e-mail /call to say this to anyone

I mean business class is full of people non stop on their laptops/ blackberries typing something I struggled to believe no one would be able to send out a short message specialy a plane who was full of freelance engineers heading for a business meeting.

sorry scratch that it does not have wifi for emails however they have

On Malaysia Airlines flights duty free shopping is Now available. Worldwide satellite communications are Now available for in-flight communication for passengers to receive and make calls during a flight. The price on board Malaysia Airlines flight for in-flight communication is approximately 2.14 pounds per minute. In-flight Internet is Not available to passengers on board of Malaysia Airlines for emailing, VOID and conferencing.

sorry for retarded question what exactly is an in-flight communication call mean?
I can call my sister at home if I want to? if yes how would such a satelite communication be disconnected and would anyone outside the plane notice and label it as a red flag?

these are new questions I have for you

and additionally do you still think the plane is where it is? if yes why don't more people like Raja see it ? also if anyone decide to sear in the area you suggest would it be in your opinion hard to search? will they leave the plane there or will they take out the wreckage in your opinion?

also was the target china? they applied for realease of jindalee radar (but I am not sure if this is just another lie)

Happy to answer your question.

Once you clean it up.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

i do not want to fail my uni i pay $30000 pa
i do want to have a discussion with u but not under your stricked rules. i am doing this last time . i had an extremely abusive partner and the way you treat me is very harsh and you starting to remind me of him.
so for your convinience i clean it up but this is the last time

in your opinion

how was the cabin hijacked

On Malaysia Airlines flights Worldwide satellite communications are Now available for in-flight communication for passengers to receive and make calls during a flight. The price on board Malaysia Airlines flight for in-flight communication is approximately 2.14 pounds per minute. In-flight Internet is Not available to passengers on board of Malaysia Airlines for emailing, VOID and conferencing.

do you know how the phones work on planes?
what exactly is an in-flight communication call mean?
that I can call my sister at home if I want to? if yes how would such a satelite communication be disconnected and would anyone outside the plane notice and label it as a red flag?

edit on 16-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

i do not want to fail my uni i pay $30000 pa
i do want to have a discussion with u but not under your stricked rules. i am doing this last time . i had an extremely abusive partner and the way you treat me is very harsh and you starting to remind me of him.
so for your convinience i clean it up but this is the last time

in your opinion

how was the cabin hijacked

On Malaysia Airlines flights Worldwide satellite communications are Now available for in-flight communication for passengers to receive and make calls during a flight. The price on board Malaysia Airlines flight for in-flight communication is approximately 2.14 pounds per minute. In-flight Internet is Not available to passengers on board of Malaysia Airlines for emailing, VOID and conferencing.

do you know how the phones work on planes?
what exactly is an in-flight communication call mean?
that I can call my sister at home if I want to? if yes how would such a satelite communication be disconnected and would anyone outside the plane notice and label it as a red flag?

Wow.

I don't know what's more confusing; your questions or your relationship history.

I can't make sense of either.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

lol
I can't make sense of it either

ok so what about the mobile phone use on mh370

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

what about the debris

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:07 AM