It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece/Hellas to seize German property for the crimes of WWII

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Today Mr Tsipras made oficial speach in the Hellenic parliament about the ww2 crimes and loans, germans took. And oficially the minister of justice will sign the appropriate bills, if germany keeps up declining of paying what they own and did during ww2, we will have to seize all germanic property and in Italy as well, because there are court decisions in Italy as well, that if Hellas ever requests their loan, any Germanic property comes to us, if germany refuses to pay.

And I believe its good, everybody wants his money is it. There are 400.000 pages of war crimes oficially recognized and a huge loan, today its about 800 billion (both war crimes and loans)... so whatever we get its nice. Imagine the hellenic debt today is 380b, before bailout programs, it was 106b...

Its not an attack as germans may claim. Allow me to inform that germanic government, always had their "boys" in our governments the prev years and samaras, also simitis, signed similar treatments against us, for Germany. We had germanic government the prev years.

so its about time, to take what they own us. link (you have to scroll down, in the btm to read the article, because I used google translator and it deforms the webpage a bit).

link
edit on 10-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Good i hope this sets a bar for war crimes. USA, Saudi Arabia, UK, Israel will have a big debt to pay. HA, HA

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Interesting. Yet, where did all the stuff Hitler stole go. A lot of it disappeared.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

if any german comes here to comment, lests ask him.. I would love to know also!

The truth is, that I care less for the stones, but I do care for the knowledge, books, txts, scripts they stole and its not only germans. So much knowledge they took from us, by force and we could share it with all today.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Just listening to Ellen Brown and Paul Craig Roberts talking about Greece and the economic situation there .They have not mentioned this news ,. Probably because they are not aware of it ... They do talk about other options which are only two . It's a podcast www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

its fresh news! 6 hours ago, I just saw it also... (its 3 in the morning now, so it was about 21:00)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Whatever is owed, should be dealt over, respectively and humbly.

Today Germany is not at fault of what went on many decades past... but they are the result of that, and therefore must fess up and take responsibility of the punishment and pain their fathers cost other nations and their people.

Fair is fair

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I doubt this would be a smart move, given that all known debts of the Federal Republic of Germany - resulting from both world wars - are considered to be payed off with the last payment on October 3rd 2010.

Its safe to say that the Greek people would lose all remaining support they still have with the German taxpayer, IF Tsipras really goes through with this.

I doubt it though. Up until now - Tsipras is all talk and no walk.
edit on 10-3-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

originally posted by: rickymouse
Interesting. Yet, where did all the stuff Hitler stole go. A lot of it disappeared.

Ask the western Allies (and the Russians).
They pocketed quite a bit as their spoils of war.
Some did indeed disappear though, as a number of rich Nazis managed to escape their just punishment after WWII.

I'd have absolutely no problem with Greece persecuting those - if they can get a hold of them.
edit on 10-3-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

The victors split the spoils. Problem is that most of the stuff never got turned in to the government, corruption up high made this stuff disappear along with the paperwork.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Ballsy move Mr Tsipras. It's an interesting method of turning national debts into unpaid accounts in your favor.

I for one will be watching with great interest to see how this plays out

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Honestly ? What did you expected ? For weeks the German-Greek relationships are going down the drain, just because everyone think with their d...s rather with their heads. The double standard that exists in EU should stop. France is given 2 years time to correct its fiscal policy for 2015. Greece with its new elected Government asked 4 months time to see whats going on and present a full plan as to what they intend to do.

German says "Nein" from the beginning till now. Greece respond now with that. EU as a whole looks like idiots since they cannot intervene to smooth the tensions between the 2 countries. The German media beginning with "BILD" on 2008 until now with their"Anti-Greek" campagne and stereotypes, are directing policy. Greeces media reacts also in the same way.

Its a shame that 28 Countries cannot solve one of its member state problems. Its a shame that the EU works only for statistics and politics and the "EU-Citizen" left in the corner.

Peace

edit on 11-3-2015 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2015 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Today germany threat again about the matter, if my country dares to seize the property they will "defend"

Yesterday they also gave these information about destructions.

" We file 400,000 pages with Nazi atrocities

In Greek hands is a huge archive of Nazi atrocities against Greece during the occupation period, as revealed in the House Constantine quietly.

The Deputy Minister of National Defence spoke file about 400,000 pages from the diaries of the conquerors, with precious items. This, he said, for documents from the US, recently added to the historical archives of the Armed Forces and related calendars of the Wehrmacht and the occupying forces in the period '41 -'44 in Greece.

As he said. Quietly, the records; the first estimate egine- recorded illegal excavations, extraction, and exploitation of precious metals in the territory, destruction and desecration of historical monuments, but also destruction of airports, ports, roads, bridges and houses"

its a copy paste from an article and this does not include the genocides.

I have to go now, I will check the topic later and update it with further info.
edit on 11-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
one has to ask : why are the greeks only claiming for german war reparations ??????

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Whatever is owed, should be dealt over, respectively and humbly.

Today Germany is not at fault of what went on many decades past... but they are the result of that, and therefore must fess up and take responsibility of the punishment and pain their fathers cost other nations and their people.

Fair is fair

You should read about how Germany settled World War II reparations. They have been fair.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The EU should give Greece a Wooden Horse as a parting gift when they boot it out of the EU.

Greece didn't have to take any loans, just like me when I bought a car and a house. It was my choice. Don't like the deal, stop paying the loan back and see what happens.

I feel sorry for Greek people, but not their politicians. Not in the slightest.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
here is some info how this thing works... (there is fresh articles analyzing these things)

There is already judgments from supreme courts to seize property, because of the germanic attrocities, they were ready to seize all germanic property in Italian territory, few years ago.

Germany at that time, went to supreme eu courts and the result was : In order for this to happen, the minister of justice of Hellas, must give the order and sign the papers, so every request from every country, to seize germanic property, can take place.

Today, our minister of justice said : I am ready to do it.

So all victims from the nazis will move in all countries and seize germanic property in their territories. Also the country will do it, for the theft of natural resources, destruction of churches and temples and theft of ancient artifacts.

you can all search what happened in Italy few years ago, but at that time, we had a germanic government, so the minister of justice - of that time, refused to sign the papers!! The today minister of justice will do it.

It is also Russia against Germany now, we ask 800b and russia as far as I know, asks 4 trillion. We have some articles about that, I could give you some, but lets keep it for my country only on this topic.

My only personal comment about it is, our current minister of Justice said : I am ready to do it
But lets wait till they day, he will actually do it... Golden down is one of their promises... lol

sorry little ones, but your grandparents didnt thought about you at all, when they intruded foreign countries and destroyed them, robbed them.
edit on 11-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Greece didn't have to take any loans
In standard ways of doing business that is usually the case but the way the IMF and world bank has done business that may not have been the case for Greece .The whole scam was also noted in Iceland and those bankers are in jail I believe .

edit on 11-3-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Excellent link! Seen it but if people haven't they should watch it.

Greece has a whole variety of different options in the few years prior to it's economic collapse. The government wouldn't make the hard decisions to turn the country around.

The worst thing is that Greeks consider it a sport to avoid paying taxes. Now they wonder why the government is broke and can't borrow any more money!!! Really! They don't pay taxes, end up with a broke country and now blame the EU!

From everything I've read the problem in Greece was built by Greeks. The idea of trying to stick Germany with more 'war reparations' 70 years later is pretty silly. I hope they do seize some German assets because that move will kill off ALL international investment in Greece. They would be doomed to decades of suffering. Although I don't think Tsipras is stupid enough to actually go through with this threat.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

It's not like they have options because they can not pay their debt .Paul Craig Roberts and Ellen Brown talked about the situation and the only options they could conclude as options were to default and leave the Euro and turn to the East which may be the only other option then having the Banks move in and Take assets like the Islands for development as well as all the pensions and utilities .

There was a thought that they were going to tax the rich but their assets may be off shore so that may not be a option .This move against Germany is new news and it may be a viable solution . The 4 month extension they got was only seen as a way for them to try but aside from leaving by default the German assets may be the only other option . The Banks wouldn't let them wright down their loans and they just cant pay ...Sad state of affairs but that is what seems to have happened to them as well as other countries like what was mentioned in the vid of the economic hit man ...it's the way they do business . Think Iran, Libya ,Iraq ,Syria ,or any other country that will not do business with them .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join