It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Says He'll Walk Away From Deal If Iran Can Make A Nuclear Bomb

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama said Sunday his administration would walk away from a deal with Iran if it would allow the regime to develop a nuclear bomb anytime soon.

It seenms like the bomb blew up in his face and now wants to make himself look the hero...

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who sharply criticized the emerging deal in an address to Congress last week, said Sunday the current outlines of the agreement so far doesn't do enough to restrict Iran's bomb-making potential.

As much pro Israel i am iran should not be limited to this extension...

"The better deal is to increase the breakout time, to limit Iran's infrastructure and secondly to condition the lifting -- link the lifting of restrictions on Iran's nuclear program in the future to a change in Iran's behavior," he said. "To have it stop instigating aggression against its neighbors, worldwide terrorism that it's doing and to have them stop threatening the annihilation of Israel; I think that's a better deal."

What ever to try and keep world peace somewhat afloat ill comply...

link to huffpost story

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama said Sunday his administration would walk away from a deal with Iran if it would allow the regime to develop a nuclear bomb anytime soon.

It seenms like the bomb blew up in his face and now wants to make himself look the hero...

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who sharply criticized the emerging deal in an address to Congress last week, said Sunday the current outlines of the agreement so far doesn't do enough to restrict Iran's bomb-making potential.

As much pro Israel i am iran should not be limited to this extension...

"The better deal is to increase the breakout time, to limit Iran's infrastructure and secondly to condition the lifting -- link the lifting of restrictions on Iran's nuclear program in the future to a change in Iran's behavior," he said. "To have it stop instigating aggression against its neighbors, worldwide terrorism that it's doing and to have them stop threatening the annihilation of Israel; I think that's a better deal."

What ever to try and keep world peace somewhat afloat ill comply...

link to huffpost story

Bwahahaha!!!!

This was supposed to be in the joke forum right?

Because that was funny as hell.

Obama already tried to give them the best deal in modern history of negotiations.

Iran is not interested in any deals.

They have close to 200,000 centrifuges now, it is only a matter of time.

They don't need any deals.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I know right lmfao Obozo is trying to salvage his Name and Career a bit to late it seems..a reply to: johnwick

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Does anyone honestly believe that they don't already have enough to build a bomb?

They probably already have one, or two, or ten.

How long has this been going on now?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Since 2003 iran has been working on nuclear..is all it states no mention of nuclear Weapons...???a reply to: liejunkie01

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Nice and sweet and perfect isn't it.

Obama's facial expressions give him away every time.

I wonder if Obama takes lessons from Kofi Annan

edit on Mar-08-2015 by xuenchen because: 721;;[__o__]::xc

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
HIGHLARIOUS! its a joke so he cant get his way on he knees bending over so then he tries and make it look like he is still in control lmfao he is so pathetic..a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

But what does it mean Billy ? And just where does he think he is going to walk to ? I sure hope they don't take his teleprompter away . fore ,playing through to the 19th . lol

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I swear if Anonomys took away the teleprompter from Obama he would look like such a a$$a reply to: the2ofusr1

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

Got any sources supporting that number?

I'm betting you don't.

But hey, Fox News & Netanyahu would be proud of you. Fear is a big seller among Israel supporters.

While your looking for some material that would prove your not just propagating lies here on ATS, why don't you also see if you could tell us how many undeclared nukes those hypocrites in Israel have.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
I know right lmfao Obozo is trying to salvage his Name and Career a bit to late it seems..a reply to: johnwick

I agree, which was why this deal was so important to him.

Because his foreign policy has been a failure on all fronts.

Now he is just forcing it, and he will only make everything worse.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

This report estimates how soon Iran could fuel a nuclear weapon. With its thousands of gas centrifuges, Iran now has the ability to enrich uranium to a grade suitable for use in nuclear reactors or to a higher grade suitable for use in nuclear warheads. The data below, which are based on reports from the International Atomic Energy Agency, describe Iran’s uranium stockpile, its centrifuges, and the rate at which its nuclear capacity is growing.

Highlights:

By using the approximately 9,000 first generation centrifuges operating at its Natanz Fuel Enrichment Plant, Iran could theoretically produce enough weapon-grade uranium to fuel a single nuclear warhead in about 1.7 months.

Iran's Nuclear Timetable

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
For all anybody knows, maybe Valerie Jarrett & "Family" have investments dependent on the lifting of sanctions?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
War now in Iran will be the American solution.. beware of Ff..a reply to: johnwick

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

To ... 'Deal.' or 'No Deal.' ???

THAT would be the question.

Sad though, what we have to go by is stuff like:

"If you like your __________ , you can keep your __________ ."

-
OPINION: IT ARE ... 'Actions' that Speak Louder Than 'Words'.

( and/or lies ... to measure by? )

edit on 8-3-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
A year and five months man this is way too over hyped...a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
See thats exactly the problem my man way to many words definitely not enough Action...a reply to: FarleyWayne

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: johnwick

Got any sources supporting that number?

I'm betting you don't.

But hey, Fox News & Netanyahu would be proud of you. Fear is a big seller among Israel supporters.

While your looking for some material that would prove your not just propagating lies here on ATS, why don't you also see if you could tell us how many undeclared nukes those hypocrites in Israel have.

Lol...you mad bro?

I bet you were foaming at the mouth typing that out weren't you?

Who ever said I watch fox, or like bibi, or support is real?

You got any links to prove any of that?

Or are you just trying to badmouth a fellow member on ATS?

Now if you can talk like a grown up, without accusing me of what is in your opinion obviously "evil" intent, maybe we can have further dialogue, otherwise this will be our last conversation.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Do you have any links to the 200,000?
Shoot even iranwatch.org doesn't have that number.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Gotta be the first time I've ever seen a thread where there was no discussion about the OP...

Instead it's an Obama-bash free for all, with congratulatory high fives all round!!!

Thanks, but I'll skip it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join