It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'She bounced off my big t**s'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
32-year-old Kezia Perkins was arrested after security cameras captured the moment she clashed with the 71-year-old woman outside a supermarket.

www.examiner.com...
www.nydailynews.com...
The fight outside a Walmart in Greenfield on Tuesday started when customer Kezia Perkins, 32, tried pulling into a prime parking spot near the store’s entrance — but couldn’t make the sharp turn quick enough. The parking lot fight over the handicapped spot was caught on surveillance video. It shows that after the 71-year-old woman took the parking spot, Perkins walked up to the car that was in the spot that was supposed to be hers and that she yelled at the elderly woman through the car’s window. When the 71-year-old got out of her car, Perkins chest butted her. “It’s not my fault the elderly woman bounced off my big t-----s,” Perkins allegedly told cops, according to a police report.

Although this criminal suspect could have killed the 71 year old, the local gobermnt prosecuting attorney did not charge her with Felony aggravated battery (video shows that Perkins charged at her while in her car), nor attempted manslaughter.
Perkins has been charged with aggravated battery. Her handicapped placard was allegedly invalid, and her license was suspended, the report stated. Mrs Gotz spent five hours in surgery as she underwent a second hip replacement after suffering two breaks in her femur.
Would the arrest and media coverage been different if Perkins was white and the 71 year old was black? Would the P.A. filed different charges?

edit on V592015Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 08 Mar 2015 13:59:14 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
She's not lying. The elderly woman did bounce off of her big jugs.
Maybe she should hang some safety orange flags off of those beastly ta-tas.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Disgusting. When the people came to help the elderly woman and she got back out, I could imagine what she was saying. "What you help her for? She took my spot." Considering the victim's age, the damage done, and the obvious lack of remorse felt by the woman who did it, I would have gone for a stiffer sentence. I think she got off too easy.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I couldn't have said that better!!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
How about adding $1000s in fines for a fake/invalid handicap card and suspended license. Nothing like hitting someone in the pocket.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
My 30 second google search seems to imply that in Wisconsin aggrivated battery is a felony and the sentence appears to be:
wisconsindefenselawyer.com

AGGRAVATED BATTERY WITH INTENT TO CAUSE BODILY HARM (FELONY)

Defendant caused great bodily harm to another
Defendant intended to cause bodily harm to another
Maximum penalty – 25 years prison and $100,000 fine

Sounds like she is facing more than a slap on the wrist.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

This is in my neck of the woods......The handicap sticker this scumbag was using was not hers. These should be far more serious charges. They are afraid to start racial issues in Milwaukee. The city is very divided and could look like Ferguson in a heart beat.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Once again, the prosecuting attorney and judge fails another person. Kezia Perkins should have been charged with aggravated assault, and thrown in jail for over a year. Then another year probation with community service to the elderly.

I despise people like Kezia Perkins. We look out for our elderly. They've done their time in life and for the most part have earned it.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

This is in my neck of the woods......The handicap sticker this scumbag was using was not hers. These should be far more serious charges. They are afraid to start racial issues in Milwaukee. The city is very divided and could look like Ferguson in a heart beat.

It has become a very sad time in our country (and world) when justice is bastardized and become a sham, all due to gender, race or religion. I seriously doubt that sharing a beer in a garden, and saying that we agree on disagreeing, will ever change or solve anything.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton
My 30 second google search seems to imply that in Wisconsin aggrivated battery is a felony and the sentence appears to be:
wisconsindefenselawyer.com

AGGRAVATED BATTERY WITH INTENT TO CAUSE BODILY HARM (FELONY)

Defendant caused great bodily harm to another
Defendant intended to cause bodily harm to another
Maximum penalty – 25 years prison and $100,000 fine

Sounds like she is facing more than a slap on the wrist.

The likelihood of her serving anywhere near that is slim. All she has to prove is her t**s got in the middle of an argument. I bet her depth perception was off a little!

The old woman should seek medical restitution but I figured she's already paid for.

edit on 8-3-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It truely amazes me.

They say they don't have equal rights, but want them. They say they are disadvantaged, etc.

Yet.. They are not given equal punishment in the courts.

They should be protesting this, too.. oh wait.. Animals work based off intimidation.. Thus we give animals the moose, or bear, large cats, and the like, much respect and distance..

Hmm, if certain groups of people want to act like animals, I say we should make a statement.. Hunting season.

(This should apply to ISIS/ISIL/terrorists, and governments too).

Racist.. no.. Human-centric, yes. We don't need more animals running wild through the streets causing problems.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

But she was charged with aggravated battery and Elton already pointed out that it is a felony...
What video shows here charging her with the car?
This was a disgusting act by her, but it seems like she is getting what is coming to her.

So is the only point of the thread to ask what if the races were switched?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
It truely amazes me.

They say they don't have equal rights, but want them. They say they are disadvantaged, etc.

They should be protesting this, too.. oh wait.. Animals work based off intimidation.. Thus we give animals the moose, or bear, large cats, and the like, much respect and distance..

Hmm, if certain groups of people want to act like animals, I say we should make a statement.. Hunting season.

(This should apply to ISIS/ISIL/terrorists, and governments too).

Racist.. no.. Human-centric, yes. We don't need more animals running wild through the streets causing problems.

Racist...

Incredibly!

OP: Sad story.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Makes me sick to see acts like that. What the heck is wrong with people ! What is going on in their minds ? I guess the answer is ME ME ME.
Violent behaviour today seems to accelerate. Youth have no respect of elders. Middle aged guys on the ski tracks slaps with his ski poles little kids who are learning to ski to harrass them off the tracks ( we call this ski trail rage ).. insane too many dangerous situations when someone believes they are titled to and its their right and no ones elses.
Tho this woman had faked placard, all i can say is What a Lamer !

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

No you are right, they are disproportionately convicted at higher rates for higher sentences, usually due to not being able to afford a lawyer that will fight and not just plea out .

But of course, lets go 'hunting'.

This lady is being charged with a felony.... what more do y'all want?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
they should remove her jugs

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The old lady dove, I dont doubt that she was afraid and therefore I dont doubt her instincts told her to play dead. Yes the younger woman did encroach and intimidate by her mere existence and encroaching, but she did not push or attack the old lady.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Wisconsin has 9 classes of felony ranging from class A to class I. Class C-I felonies carry a monetary fine or prison sentence, or both. The lowest of them are a fine not to exceed 10,000 dollars or 3 years and 6 months in prison, or both.

It just depends on the sentencing. She could very well get a slap on the wrist with a 1,000 dollar fine and no prison time.

She should serve the 3 years and 6 months and the fine to pay the medical bills for the woman she attacked. There is no excuse for that woman's actions.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

So we can just assume that she is going to get the lowest possible so we can rag on her and assume she is just going to get away with the actions?

She caused great bodily harm, she is going to get more then a slap on the wrist people.

Now if we were talking revised race, like the OP asked, I would wonder if the white lady would get hit hard...
Or if there would be the same outrage we see in this thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The elderly lady came very close to cracking her head on that big concrete post. It could have easily killed her.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join