It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions/Curiosities of non-physical natures? I'm here to try and Answer them for You

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I can explain things like... "what is a chakra" or "what is kundalini", as that is novice,

or one could speedy google that if in an off chance one is not familiar with such terms already.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I have a serious question

In the internal dark - half dreaming or what ever - what is the whippy blue light ?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
How come some of the ghosts I have seen are wearing clothing? How come at other times they appear as shimmer, orbs, shadows, animals, whatever?

The descriptions are as varied as the number of them. Any opinions welcomed there…

I have wondered this too. Honestly I have limited knowledge of what we are calling ghosts. It's like a spiritual residue of some sort, how I see it.

In terms of why their appearance is so different, I have not the slightest clue, I don't work with "ghosts" and tend to ignore them as I have much work to do in both worlds...

They have called out and I've seen them in different forms; wispy form, full apparitions, shoulders up, naked, to fully clothed.

Don't understand this phenomenon much yet.

Sorry can't answer this clearly friend.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

originally posted by: Entreri06

Greetings community

A long journey it is, as a human. As we age, we look back wondering where time went, and what is to come.

Myself, have focused more on what it is to be a human being, and our abilities, capabilities and natures within ourself, as to prepare for future and after life.

I have gathered much experiences, knowledge, and obstacles over the short years.
Regarding the internal world is what I seek the most, and the Truth of, is what keeps me going on Earth.

Myself, am a student of the universe and innerverse (world's internally experienced). My experiences of the internal were forced upon me, as I was not seeking and actually was ignorant in regards to internal natures.

Learning to adapt and be in balance going through the "crazy" #, was a must, if I were to stay sane within society and continue living how we everyday people do (I work in sales currently, so doing fine)

I open this thread, not as an adept one, but a novice/amateur one. Also for those who do not understand or know the internal, I will try to please your curiosity and questions.

Before we start, I ask any other adept members to chime in if they feel the need or want to share or correct things regarding these topics.

The very first thing one will learn when venturing the spectrum of human being, is it is not very limited and a VERY expansive nature internally, we are capable of so much.

There is so much to the human being, and because of such, a lot of confusion as to; who, what, where and how we are.

So let's move forward shall we?

Any questions or curiosities you have regarding M

What is the best evidence any of your theories are real? I think it's fair to consider the "warm and fuzzies" evidence of nothing.

This isn't a slam. It's a serious question. That's one of the reasons I don't buy any of the other religions. After thousands of years of nearly every human on the planet attempting to prove this or that religion to be true. What evidence have we got? Anchient texts that don't match scientific findings at all and testimonials about people who got the warm and fuzzies after thinking about this or that deity.

However in less then a century science has shown us the beginning of the universe and countless other miracles.

So what's your best piece of evidence?

Interesting, isn't it? How humans by the billions throughout his story and present, have experienced and talked of non-physical nature but could never prove them in the physical form?

It's like this, how can I prove to you, that last night in my dream state, I traveled to another country to meet a friend and we exchanged and interacted much during the dream state?

Experience is truth. Not words.

What is it that I csn pull or gather out of dream experience to show you this was actually experienced by self, physically? Nothing I'm aware of, unless you meet me in Astral form lol.

It's a dual universe by design; material-matter-externally, experienced , observed, and interacted with by spiritual-consciousness-internally.

Science has not shown anyone the beginning, and science knows itself, the beginning is unknown. They can't even give universe a SHAPE without theories or assumptions, yet.

Don't know where you were going with that one.

Also, it's not all warm and fuzzy.. I have had many battles internally, again they were forced on me. I find the external world (earth/civilization/society) is at time easier to Be, then internal, and many times is more warm and fuzzy. .

How about for you to be able to accurately describe the scene of the place you went consistently. Also the people you were interacting with would be able to verify the visitation. This would be a very easy thing to confirm and would revolutionize the communication industry.

In fact I will personally volunteer for you to visit me and I will happily verify the experience.

Unless your saying your theory is (exactly like the rest of the religions) the perfectly unprovable. Where it has a lot of fluff but zero actual substance?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

The very first thing one will learn when venturing the spectrum of human being, is it is not very limited and a VERY expansive nature internally, we are capable of so much.

Like what?

Like; projecting into another form/state beyond the carbon-5-based-pentagram-geometry, or your body.

Like viewing landscapes and regions on planet earth and beyond, while your body stays idle where it rests (remote view)

Like dreaming; there are no limits to what you can do or.create.within dream state - and experience it all as well interact with.

Like gaining knowledge without reading a book. Or putting one to sleep so they recall and live memories (hypnotism).

Or communicate via thought/feeling, what English calls telepathic. If it wasn't a thing, they wouldnt of made a word for it.

If you have anything specific you are curious of would be appreciated

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

You should be more concerned with why you have limited yourself to just the body and regurgitated thought forms.

There is much more to you, and if I were to visit you it would be both of us Astrally. Your post seems like; you belive that I believe, I could manifest in my Astral body in front of your physical body... Doesn't work like that unless your third eye is turned on to see it.

Our two eyes are limited to a specific light spectrum. Our third eyes see beyond this limitation.

Don't know why your using the word religion. Did I say I was apart of a religious hierarchy, or doctrination?

I follow none, just self..

Please don't lose traction of the thread. I'm not here to prove or disprove. To teach or push an agenda. I came here free will to offer knowledge gained for the curious and novice.

Stay with me please

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Borisbanger

I have a serious question

In the internal dark - half dreaming or what ever - what is the whippy blue light ?

I belive this light is one region of the human spectrum. To elaborate on my understanding of this light I would need to write a lot, to understanding the rest of light spectrum.

It's like explaining a vast/complex system, and singling out one component, and that one component has its own properties, but is still connected to the rest. Understanding the system first, makes it ease in understanding the component's properties and nature after.

If your truely curious and want to know more, U2U me as to not clog the thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
"How about for you to be able to accurately describe the scene of the place you went consistently. Also the people you were interacting with would be able to verify the visitation. This would be a very easy thing to confirm and would revolutionize the communication industry.

In fact I will personally volunteer for you to visit me and I will happily verify the experience.

Unless your saying your theory is (exactly like the rest of the religions) the perfectly unprovable. Where it has a lot of fluff but zero actual substance?"

I can very much accurately describe these places. I'm not going to give names of who I have been with in Astral form.. the Internet is anonymous for obvious reasons..

I Astral traveled to Norway and Sweden a couple times. Places I never been to prior to APing to them. Specifically I ventured Stavanger before I knew the city even existed.

Ive Astrally traveled the rocky mountains. Which is amazingly beautiful landscape. A couple years later I moved just outside of Banff.

Have experienced my own cities and province. Was limited in beginning stages, as you don't always know or desire where to go when breaching beyond the body.

Have been near the moon, but got very dark feelings there and never went back.

I ventured the cosmos just for the thrill of Astral Projecting. I've stood in front of and marveled giant blue stars, which I believe was the Pleiades (Was my intention to go there).

But, I won't give names of who ventured with me, or who I have met in this plane if we are regarding humans. Their privacy is respected and information not given to strangers on abovetopsecret

edit on 7-3-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2015 by Elementalist because: typos on mobile..

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Borisbanger

If it's the same blue light that I'm familiar with, it's actually many spheres in a formation of concentric rings. They can flash on and off - blue and dark - very rapidly in brilliant patterns.

👣

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogJammer

How Long is an average Chinese Budhist monk.

"42 Long."- Andrew Dice Clay

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Once in a blue moon when im not really tired enough for sleep I will manage to slow and stop the ceaseless internal dialogue - for the craic. Its a spooky effect and mostly ends in falling asleep..
Better effect still is catching it right on the cusp of sleep between consciousness and paralyses -if your on the right side of intent as they say and not panicking to wake up.

But I digress It was during a bout of starvation I experienced an amazing hallucination. Just me and the intense blue light. I Always know when I am dreaming and the astral projection malarkey, although entertaining - I consider no more then ransacking memory of a place with the element of spacial awareness. But thats just my crappy interpretation. However the blue light incident was something else totally. I just wondered of there was any significance.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

If your truely curious and want to know more, U2U me as to not clog the thread.

Thank you but I suspect I will be blinded by science or the mystick equivalent so it would be wasted effort.
I just wanted the short version to match my attention span

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Borisbanger

Well I guess we have a mutual friend. I know the intense blue light(s), the strobing white light, and the light that shines inside my skull and lights up the inside of my eyelids.

👣

edit on 094SaturdayuAmerica/ChicagoMaruSaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Well I guess we have a mutual friend. I know the intense blue light(s), the strobing white light, and the light that shines inside my skull and lights up the inside of my eyelids.

Yea but did you reach and and touch it

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Borisbanger

Yea but did you reach and and touch it

Yeah. On the winter solstice lunar eclipse of 2010. There was a whole bunch of them in two formations of concentric circles. They pulled me out of my body, and I floated there in the incomprehensible darkness in a body of light, as they communicated with me through flashing in brilliant patterns.

👣

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
@borisbanger

Sure, if you label soul as science, I would see it a waste of time.. short answers do not bring truth nor results.

The blue light is of the human spectrum, region of the soul vehicle, which is you as pure form. You are light. . Blue is just one region of your HUE-man spectrum/being.
edit on 7-3-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Are you referring to the chakra spectrum?

👣

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Not nitpicking Elementalist, But there are ten senses (5 Cognitive) and (Five Conitive). Namaste
Arjunanda a reply to: Elementalist

edit on 7-3-2015 by arjunanda because: Fix Spelling

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: arjunanda
Not nitpicking Elementalist, But there are ten senses (5 Cognitive) and (Five Conitive). Namaste
Arjunanda a reply to: Elementalist

If we were to nitpick, external and internal senses would be pointless to count!

But you bring a nice addition to the above post thank you arjunanda. Gratitude for reading and stopping by

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Entreri06

You should be more concerned with why you have limited yourself to just the body and regurgitated thought forms.

There is much more to you, and if I were to visit you it would be both of us Astrally. Your post seems like; you belive that I believe, I could manifest in my Astral body in front of your physical body... Doesn't work like that unless your third eye is turned on to see it.

Our two eyes are limited to a specific light spectrum. Our third eyes see beyond this limitation.

Don't know why your using the word religion. Did I say I was apart of a religious hierarchy, or doctrination?

I follow none, just self..

Please don't lose traction of the thread. I'm not here to prove or disprove. To teach or push an agenda. I came here free will to offer knowledge gained for the curious and novice.

Stay with me please

"You shouldn't be concerned with the fact I'm completely full of $((!T. Instead be concerned with how awsome I say I am."

Lol just lol!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join