It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Lawmaker Suggests Wolves Could Help Get Rid Of Homeless People

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Upon reading this my jaw dropped a bit...

“We've got 79 congressmen sending you a letter, they haven’t got a damn wolf in their whole district,” Young added. “I’d like to introduce them in your district. If I introduced them in your district, you wouldn’t have a homeless problem anymore.”

I mean i feel for some homeless people but that statement was cruel...

link to article

edit on 5-3-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

He meant Wolfen, not wolves. Wolfen live in cities and eat homeless people.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Wow, leave it to the GOP to be devoid of compassion.

Aren't they supposed to be the religious ones?

'I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!' -Jesus

Sorry Jesus, the religious right decided to let you get eaten by wolves. They wanted to save money.

👣

edit on 146Thursday000000America/ChicagoMar000000ThursdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886

In other news, people on ATS for three years can't make a YT link, haha.

HTH

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
He isn't much of a naturalist. Wolves don't kill people. People kill people. I don't know what the statistic is in the US but in Canada there has been one recorded death attributed to wolves...ever. That was in Saskatchewan in 1956.

If they want dead people maybe they should introduce more police officers.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The only wolves I know are in Congress and we're the sheep

Actually there more jackal than wolf!
edit on 5-3-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
He isn't much of a naturalist. Wolves don't kill people. People kill people. I don't know what the statistic is in the US but in Canada there has been one recorded death attributed to wolves...ever. That was in Saskatchewan in 1956.

The LAPD is great at taking care of the homeless.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Frankly, I will accept that as a smartass, silly comment from a Repub after I stop laughing (as I again remember it) the comments of a US senator from a southeast state (SC?) asking on video an uncomfortable general a serious question last year about his (the senator's) concerns that Guam was going to tip over.

There are dumb statements and there are stupid ones. the latter are the most important ones if you are a sitting senator of the US Congress. About as dumb as hiding your email system. You dems have your own loads to carry and explain.
edit on 5-3-2015 by Aliensun because: d for tt

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder

Things would end faster if they issue dog suits and airsoft rifles to the homeless.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I thought this was a spoof article.. Lol

Possible titles for the onion

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and run: The Republican guide to surviving a wolf attack..

The homeless have had it too good for too long. Time to feed them to the wolves ?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

disgusting and sick. f this pos congressman. effin heathin

(post by th3dudeabides removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Wait... Just think about it.... I'm starting to like that idea.... Maybe he is saying that people might actually take an interest in their lives if death was the other option...kind of like not too long ago when if you choose to not work or care for yourself you kind of starved.
edit on 5-3-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
He should sponsor a "Free Rattlesnake Blankets" event. Sounds like its right up his alley.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The GOP way to clean up the mess it made.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I can make a link i chose to make it easier bupkis...a reply to: Maverick7

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Wolves only kull if theyre hungry enough.. the real wolves are in congress, youre right the police are doin a great job of cleaning up the homeless in the US a reply to: CraftBuilder

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: BlueMule

Frankly, I will accept that as a smartass, silly comment from a Repub after I stop laughing (as I again remember it) the comments of a US senator from a southeast state (SC?) asking on video an uncomfortable general a serious question last year about his (the senator's) concerns that Guam was going to tip over.

There are dumb statements and there are stupid ones. the latter are the most important ones if you are a sitting senator of the US Congress. About as dumb as hiding your email system. You dems have your own loads to carry and explain.

the stupidity of them all does not end lmao..

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
We should do like the romans have a colleseum and throw a couple of wolves lions bears and congressmen and feee popcorn on me!!! a reply to: th3dudeabides

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Well if they try fattening up the homeless they should get out of dodge. The elite look down on all of us not just the homeless. Truth be told we are all in the same boat.

<<   2 >>

join