It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Illuminati Outline of History _ The Secret History Book _ Most In-depth List Yet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I was reading through this 30 page list of historic events and found it fascinating. Starting from 20,000,000 B.C - up until present time. Most of these events especially the later ones are verified and some well known, while others seem new to me. The importance of this book is these events hold significant meaning to a powerful secret society. Many events point to a starting point that was influenced by this society. Major wars, assassinations, and so on.

Is this book real? Are these same lines written down in a handful of books meant to be passed on to next generations? If there does exist a book it would probably read like this does. Either way it's a fascinating historic time table. I hope some of you guys enjoy it as much as I did.

I didn't find it through a search. I stumbled on it while flipping through hundreds of other documents found online. The best stuff is always found that way.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivilegedPeasant

I was just glancing over it a bit, and learned Bethesda is a town. Star for you, but don't know what this list really is. Could be fiction. Where did the uploader of it get it from? I somehow missed that? The source of the source?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Not even five lines into it, we find this:

30,000 B.C - First Illuminatus, Gruad, rules in Atlantis.

originally posted by: PrivilegedPeasant
Is this book real?

Far from it.

I was reading through this 30 page list of historic events...

Either way it's a fascinating historic time table.

There isn't anything historic about it, it's pure fantasy.
edit on 3/5/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Well if you pass the first page and read before jumping to comment you would see year 950: Approximate date of building King Solomon temple. ect. ect.

Second: I know for a fact almost all of the 29 pages after page 1 are recorded in history.

You should really read more of any post before posting out of emotion. In this case you seem hostile that nothing you read of the bat registered and must be fake.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
It's a list taken from this book which you can still buy.

He's the first person who ever placed Atlantis at 30,000BC. Literally the ONLY source about Atlantis claimed 12,000 BC, dont know how he figured that.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
The list can be found here Link
5 parts, easier to read and load.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Well if you pass the first page and read before jumping to comment you would see year 950: Approximate date of building King Solomon temple. ect. ect.

Second: I know for a fact almost all of the 29 pages after page 1 are recorded in history.

You should really read more of any post before posting out of emotion. In this case you seem hostile that nothing you read of the bat registered and must be fake.

How about YOU citing historical evidence proving that Gruad existed. I suspect that you're confusing laughter with hostility.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

How about YOU citing historical evidence proving that Gruad existed. I suspect that you're confusing laughter with hostility.

Definitive proof of the existence of Gruad.....

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I SAID: Most of these events especially the later ones are verified and some well known.

Most means a large percentage. But you pass over those and look for one that you can poke fun at. Also there is so much history that's been fabricated, hidden, changed, ect. How would you, me, or anyone know what is real & what isn't?

For Example: Would you believe that many influential Europeans during the Roman Empire were Black. Some who's names are common knowledge only difference is the face of that name has been changed.
realhistoryww.com...

Before You Knock It. Please understand that the people writing it spent years doing sound research. Below is the home page to all their work.
realhistoryww.com...
edit on -06:00Thu, 05 Mar 2015 09:00:09 -060000v00ThursdayAmerica/Chicago9America/Chicago05 by PrivilegedPeasant because: I citing wrong source

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivilegedPeasant

In your opinion, what do all the dates have do with the Illuminati (which was listed as being formed in 1776)?

It's an interesting list of events.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Not even five lines into it, we find this:

30,000 B.C - First Illuminatus, Gruad, rules in Atlantis.

Is this book real?

Far from it.

I was reading through this 30 page list of historic events...

Either way it's a fascinating historic time table.

There isn't anything historic about it, it's pure fantasy.

It's interesting. But it seems like random excerpts are taken from history books. Such as "founding of agriculture" or building of the pyramids.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I SAID: Most of these events especially the later ones are verified and some well known.

Most means a large percentage. But you pass over those and look for one that you can poke fun at. Also there is so much history that's been fabricated, hidden, changed, ect. How would you, me, or anyone know what is real & what isn't?

For Example: Would you believe that many influential Europeans during the Roman Empire were Black. Some who's names are common knowledge only difference is the face of that name has been changed.
realhistoryww.com...

Before You Knock It. Please understand that the people writing it spent years doing sound research. Below is the home page to all their work.
realhistoryww.com...

How do I know if history is accurate? Simple: contemporaneous documentation of claims. For example, we know that George Washington lived because there are multiple eye-witness statements saying they witnessed him living and there is contemporaneous documentation proving that those eye-witnesses lived. The people who wrote this thing, according to you, spent years doing sound research. OK, where is the contemporaneous documentation they uncovered proving that Gruad existed? Just because there is testable evidence proving that New Zealand exists that does not prove that hobbits existed.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

That may be the case; I stopped reading at that point. But regardless of whether or not anything factual is included later, if it begins with fantasy, it isn't historical. Period.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I was reading through this 30 page list of historic events and found it fascinating. Starting from 20,000,000 B.C - up until present time. Most of these events especially the later ones are verified and some well known, while others seem new to me. The importance of this book is these events hold significant meaning to a powerful secret society. Many events point to a starting point that was influenced by this society. Major wars, assassinations, and so on.

Is this book real? Are these same lines written down in a handful of books meant to be passed on to next generations? If there does exist a book it would probably read like this does. Either way it's a fascinating historic time table. I hope some of you guys enjoy it as much as I did.

I didn't find it through a search. I stumbled on it while flipping through hundreds of other documents found online. The best stuff is always found that way.

www.scribd.com...
Did you notice what's missing from that list?

join