It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked footage shows Israeli soldiers setting dogs on a Palestinian teen

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This video was taken in December in the West Bank settlement of Carmei Tzur. The video gained attention after being posted on Facebook by politician Michael Ben Ari. Michaell had this to say about the video: “The soldiers taught the little terrorist a lesson!” The video was quickly removed from his page, probably as this video will also.

According to a translation done by an Israel newspaper, Haaretz a man can be heard in the background asking “who’s a chicken?”. Abu Hashem (the young boy in the video) was taken to hospital for the dog bites before been transferred to prison, where he remains.

Zionism brainwashing Orthodox Jews are the destruction of Jews. They're letting Palestinians taste what Hitler did to the Jews in Holocaust, but without the gas chambers. Though I wouldn't put it past Netanyahu to actually do that.
edit on 3-3-2015 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

What is the old saying "Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it."

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
All compassion for adults terrorising kids aside, it is quite normal to let a trained police/army dog have a quick nip on anyone it is involved in capturing ..just for canine morale reasons.
edit on 3-3-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
All compassion for adults terrorising kids aside, it is quite normal to let a trained police/army dog have a quick nip on anyone it is involved in capturing ..just for canine morale reasons.

That's not a quick nip.

The boy was captured and the dogs were set on him because he called the cowards "chickens"

There is absolute no justification for the actions of these cowards what so ever.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

And there was me thinking this was acceptable, putting a dog's morale over the wellbeing of a child.
Apologies and well deserved stars.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It is not uncommon...

Look at the brave IDF soldiers laughing...

Look at the lady with anguish on her face...

Evil regime!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
...its not the dogs fault that its owners are low on intelligent or empathy or humanity...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Looks like their using the Malinoise breed.
I'm guessing German Shepherds would have been way too obvious.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
In the United States law enforcement uses dogs like this all the time. I am not defending law enforcement in the US because they can be thuggish scum, but why is it okay to do this to US citizens and 'evil' when done by Israel?
edit on 2015/3/3 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
In the United States law enforcement uses dogs like this all the time. I am not defending law enforcement in the US because they can be thuggish scum, but why is it okay to do this to US citizens and 'evil' when done by Israel?

Because its a little boy who was throwing stones at an Army which has stole his home land and no doubt murdered people he knows.

How you can even compare is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK

Because its a little boy who was throwing stones at an Army which has stole his home land and no doubt murdered people he knows.

I don't think that dogs should be used against anyone. Do you?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK

I don't think that dogs should be used against anyone. Do you?

No, I don't. I'd also like to say the above is the first time I'v disagreed with you in your ATS life.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Sad. When will people learn that only compassion leads to peace?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

When peace becomes a priority.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I'd prefer we used dogs over guns when dealing with terrorists... Just so you all know, I believe israel is a terrorist state.

new topics

top topics

join