It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Solomon on "third rock "warns of meteor vaporising the earth in 2015

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Watching an episode of third rock before work. . This is one where they try to make friends with their neighbours . Anyway in the classroom he blurts out to his students that the earth will be vaporised in 2015 by an meteor .
Should we be concerned ? He does look a bit like ats member Phage ; ) .
edit on 2-3-2015 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Ok found the clip. Don't know how to inbed. m.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This is neither a dream nor a prediction. There is probably a better forum for tv shows.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

You are messing with my OCD . Cheers

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I can only hope that he is correct.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Sorted the clip and added it to the first post

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tarifa37

This thread brings up the increasingly constant question: When is information put to the internet not information but chaff?

Seriously, (more or less) if the OP had been halfway responsible in detailing the thread in the episode by citing the exact minute into that particular program, then a timely, in depth, and scientific investigation could be done on the allegedly prediction, pronouncement, or flippant remark for us to know (and prepare?) for this major event in human history.

As it is, I'll pass on the perhaps amazing occurrence and simply wait out the term cited. I'll spend my time (maybe last days?) viewing images and articles about Kim, West and their little dumpling.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Should we be concerned ?

"we" not so much,

however,

You personally should be very concerned if you find something to be concerned about, if that concern is a line from a TV show (great TV show I should say) by all means "be afraid, be very afraid".

Star and flag for having the guts to post this in this forum when its neither, unless you are saying the writers of the show are a part of the all knowing Illuminati or some other all controlling and all knowing secret society and like its speculated they need to tell us everything they do prior to doing it but do so in the form of movies and literature so that if anyone brings it up as being forewarning they will be laughed at and/or looked at as being a bit looney?

If so, I like your paranoid mind, it reminds me of all mad stuff my mind likes conjure up.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Put it this way ,I am in the garden now diging a hole for my meteor shelter. Just in case .

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
Get your point but this is just time wasting. Better to start digging. No time to lose . I'm 12 feet down now. Hitting water table . Luckily have a powerful pond pump. Right off to b&q for some 2x4 .

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tarifa37

Put it this way ,I am in the garden now diging a hole for my meteor shelter. Just in case .

Did you or someone else post the OP and you didn't read what you or someone else wrote?

Your hole will be no more than the remnant vapor when the planet gets vaporized so I don't see why you are digging instead of living it up in these last days on Earth.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I love digging this is living it up for me. So win win situation . And if I'm wrong will just rent it out to a immigrant family as high demand in south uk.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentE
I can only hope that he is correct.

I 2nd this. I have always loved this show & have the whole series on DVD. Never thought I'd be able to like it even more.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tarifa37
He does look a bit like ats member Phage ; ) .

Doctor Solomon looks nothing like Doctor Lizardo.

Digging a hole on Earth won't help. Maybe moving to the Moon or Mars would be a better alternative.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Well considering I wrote that eight hours ago and you're still on page one you may want to reconsider.
Sorry I'm messing with your OCD. Did you turn off the stove before you left for work? Are you certain?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
Not sure it's possible to change forum once posted. Never used to be anyway. Just cut short an important meeting am heading home to check. Thanks

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Sorry. Can't happen.

Most of the guys from Armageddon are still alive.

We're only missing Michael Clark Duncan, but maybe we can fill in the blank with someone else. You think they could get Idris Elba to do it?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I like the soundtrack.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Now, I'm not saying it can't happen because we can't watch all of the sky, but the idea that a random throwaway line in an old sitcom forecasts the end ... that would be too creepy.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
It's as valid as any other prediction I have read about on here in the past. More plausible than most of them come to think about it ; )

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join