It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Goal of ISIL/ISIS/IS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I just wanted to bring up something that has been on my mind for some time. It is thought by many, myself included that ISIS is a CIA/Mossad/MI5, Saudi operation, with a goal of ME destabilization and an eventual goal of getting Assad out of power in Syria. Others, think that ISIS is very much a real faction and are buying exactly what they are being sold by the MSM. That being said, this thread is not about debating the legitimacy of ISIS, but rather a critical thinking thread about exactly what the goal of ISIS is, and WHY they were indeed created, and for what purpose. The following is a list of reasons that I believe they were indeed created, and what their goal is.
1. They have not as much as even threatened Israel.
2. ISIS is destroying ancient artifacts, that could help explain the worlds true history. (remember during the Iraq invasion, all of the ancient artifacts that were destroyed by the US in 2003-2004) Oh, and it is being reported that they are selling these artifacts to help fund their cause. Really? Who is buying this stuff? And I thought ISIS had plenty of money from the "oil" they have been selling? BS.
3. ISIS is doing a great job at threatening or killing pretty much every kind of person on earth. They have threatened Russia, the US, Jordan, Turkey, Japan,Rome/Italy(namely the Pope, to piss off the catholics.)
4. ISIS has threatened to throw homosexuals from the leaning tower of Pizza.
5. They have been kidnapping christians and alledgedly killing them.
6. Notice how whenever a person is killed from a different country, (Jordan, Egypt,) they immediately throw their military mite into the ring. Is this a way for the US/Israel/SA to assess exactly what kind of military mite these countries have?
7. ISIS is apparently using social networking to "recruit" new members from all over the world. Namely Twitter and Facebook. Facebook is sure quick to take down anything that breaks their rules or policies, so they do have that power, yet these alledged pages seem to be up and running just fine...seems like a possible play on our "free" internet. Just watch.
8. They started out by beheading people, and when we were desensitized to the beheadings, they had to come up with something more brutal to get people upset so now they are being held in cages and burned alive.
I will just stop there for now, as I believe that is plenty of examples to give you an idea where I am headed with this. So basically, ISIS is pissing off every kind of person on earth, and obviously garnering further support of the people of the world to join the war on "terror".
Now, with the "loss of funding" for the DHS, I am willing to bet that we will see an attack on the US mainland very soon, which will obviously get Americans united, and ready to destroy anyone of Muslim/Islamic descent. It sure worked well after 9/11. Im telling you now, get ready for the next 9/11. And it will be much worse than anything we have seen before in the US, possibly nuclear.
So, there you have it. I would love to hear your thoughts on this ATS.
edit on 27-2-2015 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Or Isis is a group of uneducated, drunk on radical Islam terrorists that have been manipulated all of their lives to believe that everyone is against Allah and are acting out on orders from "clerics" to make the world right because they talk to "god" and he said so. I highly doubt ISIS is a CIA, Mi5, Mossad creation. I think they are a group of murderers and terrorists on their own.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think they are exactly what they say they are. The MSM is reporting it...it isn't like all MSM can be in on some huge secret about a covert operation to dethrone Assad. They simply have no respect for anything other than what they believe is right. And they will kill anyone that says otherwise. They recruit many that are nobody's in their lives and want that feeling of belonging to something. They recruit via social media because those that they can recruit are the ones that USE social media....typically people that are easily swayed by social media and can't think critically for themselves.

I don't see this as any type of major operation by any other forces than IS. While they may be getting funding from plenty of sources, they are not operatives of these sources, but these sources DO likely see an advantage to having some upheaval in the area.

Either way...they will be dealt with. I don't see a nuke hitting mainland US....ever.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Or Isis is a group of uneducated, drunk on radical Islam terrorists that have been manipulated all of their lives to believe that everyone is against Allah and are acting out on orders from "clerics" to make the world right because they talk to "god" and he said so. I highly doubt ISIS is a CIA, Mi5, Mossad creation. I think they are a group of murderers and terrorists on their own.

Of course you do....and that is EXACTLY what "they" want you to think.....Do you also believe that a bunch of cave dwellers flew planes into the WTC and the pentagon as well?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Cha-ching…

ISIS is destroying ancient artifacts,

They are using sledgehammers on statues while we use two thousand pound "sledgehammers" on whole cities.

Notice how whenever a person is killed from a different country, (Jordan, Egypt,) they immediately throw their military mite into the ring. Is this a way for the US/Israel/SA to assess exactly what kind of military mite these countries have?

Thats to get these 'recalcitrant' countries on board. Hw many western allied nations have had their own recent terror "incidents"?

Band Wagon, Hooo…

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I think they are exactly what they say they are. The MSM is reporting it...it isn't like all MSM can be in on some huge secret about a covert operation to dethrone Assad. They simply have no respect for anything other than what they believe is right. And they will kill anyone that says otherwise. They recruit many that are nobody's in their lives and want that feeling of belonging to something. They recruit via social media because those that they can recruit are the ones that USE social media....typically people that are easily swayed by social media and can't think critically for themselves.

I don't see this as any type of major operation by any other forces than IS. While they may be getting funding from plenty of sources, they are not operatives of these sources, but these sources DO likely see an advantage to having some upheaval in the area.

Either way...they will be dealt with. I don't see a nuke hitting mainland US....ever.

Actually, when the MSM is entirely ran by the Jewish/Zionists, it makes perfect sense that they are just reporting exactly what they want you to hear. Did you know that I believe it was Foley and Sottloff, some of the first vivtims of ISIS, were both actually kidnapped previously to being kidnapped a second time, and eventually killed? Why on earth would you go back to the very place that you were kidnapped before? Hmmm.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Who exactly is "they" perhaps you should identify who "they" are so we an understand "their" capabilities before making uninformed conclusions about "their" real goals. I don't see how posturing against what I think about 9-11 has anything to do with ISIS but since your on it for whatever reason I will say this, 9-11 happened not because of bad intel, poor leadership, or evil America, it happened because our people here in the USA that are here to protect our nation wasn't able to be that creatively evil to think this is what terrorists would do. No matter what is believed about who commited 9-11 the fact remains those people are terrorists, like ISIS. These people no matter who pulls their strings do not love or value life and strive to be ever more brutal and shocking then the criminals that came before them.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I agree with a few things but most of what you posted smells a little like bull#.

On point # 1. Why would they threaten Israel? If you plan to obtain more land and spread your ideology you don't pick on the biggest bully.

On point # 2.

ISIS is destroying ancient artifacts, that could help explain the worlds true history.

Maybe. I hate what they are doing but......

Point # 5.

They have been kidnapping christians and alledgedly killing them.

They are killing people. (period.)

The rest of your thread is more nonsense. You may think you are making a point but I wonder if you work for "ISIS".

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

Now, with the "loss of funding" for the DHS, I am willing to bet that we will see an attack on the US mainland very soon, which will obviously get Americans united, and ready to destroy anyone of Muslim/Islamic descent. It sure worked well after 9/11. Im telling you now, get ready for the next 9/11. And it will be much worse than anything we have seen before in the US, possibly nuclear.

It won't happen before the PanAm games in Toronto, which will be the biggest international multi sport event ever to be held in Canada.

42 nations will be present and the chaos that will occur will be sufficient reason to rethink future events, especially the 2020 Nuclear Olympics in Tokyo, 120 miles from Fukushima, which can not happen.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Perhaps ISIS is the wayward child of western machinations in the ME......that is extremely likely.....
Whether they are being directed in some psyops way to commit their atrocities I cannot yet fathom, but indeed do suspect so.....
It strikes me these Jihads are also based on LOOT.....
I have no doubts recruits have some motive for the spoils of war, as well as seeking to restore their own sense of power,
either personal or as a group......against the western influences and money.

The idea they are being herded along by intelligence agencies is quite possible, and it would seem the evidence of
airdrops of arms etc is mounting as well...
The Jihadis do have a Quaran policy on looting during Jihad, and the idea of grebbing off some private wealth is not to my knowledge frowned upon in those circles.....
To this end I believe the appeal to criminal elements and plain thugs to join Jihad is great.
So we get a mix of the criminally bent and religiously hoodwinked acting on the orders of shadowy figures and quasi religious leaders.....

An agenda is playing out no doubt....but exactly whose im not at all sure.....
Read Morals and Dogma and this is predicted 150 years ago....
edit on 27-2-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Another point....sure they are destroying artifacts that you say explain the worlds true history. These artifacts have been around a LONG time....they would have explained the world's true history by this point in time....them being destroyed is just destroying artifacts and history...there is no other truth that can be suddenly attained by these statues and artifacts that has not already been told.

Are you suggesting that they had some hidden mystery that IS knew about them and is destroying them so nobody else can learn these truths or something?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Actually, when the MSM is entirely ran by the Jewish/Zionists, it makes perfect sense that they are just reporting exactly what they want you to hear. Did you know that I believe it was Foley and Sottloff, some of the first vivtims of ISIS, were both actually kidnapped previously to being kidnapped a second time, and eventually killed? Why on earth would you go back to the very place that you were kidnapped before? Hmmm.

Well I guess that begs the question and the evidence as to why you believe they were kidnapped before they were kidnapped. As to why on earth you would go back....you first need to prove they DID go back with something tangible other than your belief I would say.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think they are exactly what they say they are. The MSM is reporting it...it isn't like all MSM can be in on some huge secret about a covert operation to dethrone Assad.

MSM can be trusted then. Ok. We can all log off now.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Here is a legitimate question for you.

A clandestine operation of this size would involve multiple cooperations between nations and their bureaucracies, militaries, intelligence agencies, and leaders. That means Israel cooperating with Arab nations, Egypt with radical Sunnis, Europe with them all and the big bad US with the perfect track record of never bungling an operation coordinating it all? Oh and Russia would have to be in on it too.

You have a lot of faith in their abilities and their never before exhibited cohesiveness.

Maybe stick to 9/11 truther stuff, because that is small in scope compared to this and that one is only believed by the faithful.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

As a Zionist pawn, ISIS' goal is to break the sovreignty of the individual Levant nations and then lure the USA into a war to sollidify a newly United Levant with a new centralized government located in Mosul/Nineveh as its capitol. Zephaniah 2:13-15, Isaiah 47:7-9, and Revelation 18:7&8 collectively identify Mystery Babylon as Nineveh.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterMaximum

I think they are exactly what they say they are. The MSM is reporting it...it isn't like all MSM can be in on some huge secret about a covert operation to dethrone Assad.

MSM can be trusted then. Ok. We can all log off now.

yes...because EVERYONE that works at EVERY MSM company is in on the cover up worldwide.....all the thousands of reporters and workers secretly conspiring.....

Maybe you should log off now because they are likely watching you too!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I am willing to bet that we will see an attack on the US mainland very soon, which will obviously get Americans united, and ready to destroy anyone of Muslim/Islamic descent. It sure worked well after 9/11. Im telling you now, get ready for the next 9/11.

It occurred to me last night that there is no better soldier than a Jihad zombie. I believe western military strategists have figured it out and are turning it to their advantage.

It's a conspiracy site, above all. I actually share your concern that the next false flag is in the planning stages as I write this. I'm working on my plan to emigrate from the US and I have the resources to do it. It is going take a year or two to make it happen though.

The next false flag will be built on the resounding success of 9/11. By design it must be so big, it makes people forget all about 9/11. The same unholy trinity will be behind it. Each party, facilitating Armageddon. Each party believes they will be the beneficiary. True evil.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Do you also believe that a bunch of cave dwellers flew planes into the WTC and the pentagon as well?

Saudi Arabians are "cave dwellers?"

- Have you forgotten that Steven Sotloff was Jewish and held Israeli citizenship?
- IB Times - ISIS Pledges To Liberate Palestine
- The ISIS Global Caliphate Map doesn't seem to have a spot set aside for a non-ISIS Israel.
- Then there was this from the second issue of the ISIS English language magazine, Dabiq (July '14):

“As for the mas­sacres tak­ing place in Gaza against the Mus­lim men, women, and chil­dren…” read the magazine’s for­ward, “the Islamic State will do every­thing within its means to con­tinue strik­ing down every apos­tate who stands as an obsta­cle on its path towards Pales­tine. It is not the man­ner of the Islamic State to throw empty, dry, and hyp­o­crit­i­cal words of con­dem­na­tion and con­do­lences like the Arab tawāghīt do in the UN and Arab League. Rather, its actions speak louder than its words and it is only a mat­ter of time and patience before it reaches Pales­tine to fight the bar­baric jews (sic) and kill those of them hid­ing behind the ghar­qad trees – the trees of the jews (sic).”

Scratch item #1 off the list.
edit on 2015-2-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

There are only a few people that decide what gets printed or aired.

Maybe you should log off now because they are likely watching you too!

The MSM is watching me? Ok.
edit on 27-2-2015 by MasterMaximum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterMaximum

There are only a few people that decide what gets printed or aired.

Not true.

With the internet all opinions are "aired" good or bad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join