It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parliament ...the first casualty in Canadas new terror legislation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
www.cbc.ca...
Aparently the harper government is determined to ram their new terror legislation through parliament quickly on the heels of the murders of the Canadian soldiers in Ottawa and Quebec......despite the serious overtones of false flag activity by the same government.
To promote these same murders in order to bring in the legislation.
The cooler heads of the opposition are being ignored and the Harperistas are forging ahead with their further draconian measures.....
The fingerprints of the CIA, The FBI, and CSIS as well as RCMP police are all over these events, and they may well have been staged impetus for the legislation itself.....
Parliamentary government sucks big time.......

The government's bill proposes to give Canada's spy agency broad new powers to disrupt suspected terrorist plots, to allow government departments to share private information more widely, and to allow suspects to be detained without charge for longer periods.

But critics say that these new powers, and overly broad definitions in the proposed law, represent a threat to Canadians' rights, without any commensurate increase in parliamentary or third-party oversight

edit on 26-2-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

It's starting to look as if the Canadian attacks were Harper's Reighstag Fire. Harper and the people he takes orders from are determined to ruin Canada.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Harper loves him some Obama.

We seen it coming. We knew it was a certainty.

If it happens in the US, it happens here.

I keep wondering just how much chap stick uses Harper must use after a chat with Obama.

Peace

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

To be honest, one early Harper remark still has me shaking. It the one about anyone who disrupts the economy being a target. On the surface that sounds quite reasonable. Even though Harper says peaceful protests are to be excluded and one might think as suggested, of a union demonstration in front of Queen's Park, but let's think again. That's said as deflection, that's said to keep us all placidly in Duhville. We already had anti-terrorism laws.

The real danger in this new law from my perspective anyway, is when the police are sent to intervene *by a company*, then bingo! When a company says whether true or not that it is hurting their bottom line, then move out of the way, people. I'm thinking that we should become closer to our aboriginal brothers and sisters and support them, because the oil and gas industries are/will be all over their lands. This law will see to it that aboriginals are restrained and kept in check. And I mean that with the greatest fear and trembling. The big exploration and development companies now have legal carte blanche to dig, disturb and disrupt a way of life, run roughshod through sacred burial spots, hunting grounds and fishing spots, not to mention any reservation they want. The companies do not hang around cities.

I also believe this new law will be used against any village or people that protest against a pipeline coming through their land. We know how very little they consulted the people when they laid out their plans and how Harper would not force them to consult.

I just feel very sad for our country. I used to think it would be great some day. Now I feel we're all being exploited and manipulated to the nth degree and we'd better not fight back or else.

edit on 26-2-2015 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Were screwed if we don't fight back....you only die once......
Im thinking if more people would stand for common sense and common decency wed be able to tone down the grab for our money and our rights somewhat.....
There is no choice but revolution and that's the size of it.......
parliament is a joke....
Theres NO representation for western Canada even possible there.....
The border of Manitoba is where they stop counting the votes election day...the rest of us don't count....
We need to change the rules and the government to a representative type instead of the british abortion of a parliamentary system....
Cut our ties with the old system and create our own.....

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I feel for our northern brothers and sisters..Hope you hold out better than we did.

On a side note, is it possible that Canada has enough power hungry megalomaniacs on their own that it wasn't masterminded by the evil cabal in America?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Naw the evidence links the USA agencies as well....
I think they supervised our false flag event.....

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface

To be honest, one early Harper remark still has me shaking. It the one about anyone who disrupts the economy being a target. On the surface that sounds quite reasonable. Even though Harper says peaceful protests are to be excluded and one might think as suggested, of a union demonstration in front of Queen's Park, but let's think again. That's said as deflection, that's said to keep us all placidly in Duhville. We already had anti-terrorism laws.

Oh well, I guess I am in trouble (waves at Jim and Gary at CSIS). I am getting ready to go to tax court (as it is the only place I am allowed to speak about certain crimes according to my Superior Court injunction) and bring up the $150 million tax and public funds fraud that involved the higher education system, stock market and a government minister, which of course the CRA "buried" for the government. Should be interesting ;-) I never did destroy the evidence (as requested), as it is apparently illegal to destroy evidence, ooops.

I wonder if they have WiFi access in the special rendition camps for political prisoners of the Fascist government of Canadakastan?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

OMG I don't know whether to laugh or cry at all you're going through. Keep us posted on court dates. Think it will be televised? Somehow I don't think so.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

OMG I don't know whether to laugh or cry at all you're going through. Keep us posted on court dates. Think it will be televised? Somehow I don't think so.

I am going to ask for a change of venue and to have my date in a common law court rather than statutory jurisdiction. That means I can ask for a jury as well. It's not a lot of money we're talking about here, it's the principle, I don't appreciate being taxed twice, using exactly the same tax on the same money. The interesting thing is that as I said, I do still have all of the evidence, access to a number of certified copies and I can only use this in a tax related court. Now, if they allow reporters (I doubt it), I know a few at the Star and Sun newspapers and this could get really strange. I had a judge tell me that if my information/evidence hit the papers and they had the balls to print it, it could take down the government as it shows direct collusion between stock markets, the BOC, the government and universities/colleges in defrauding the public, hence the injunctions.

So maybe CSIS was correct in withholding my information in my FOIA request about myself and then citing nine national security statutes as to why they didn't have to give me sh*t. Who knows, I'm not that important and find the whole thing silly, apart from the actual crimes.

It's really hard to tell though what CSIS is holding back and why... Is it the weapons deals with Saddam that were organized by the US State department in 1988/89 through the company where I was Chief R&D Engineer/Manager for the Armscor/SADF/CI projects? Is it the plutonium from North Korea that the CIA/US Navy recovered from the Mauritius Trench in 1987/88, that was to be used in my Atlas project for CI? Is it this $150 million tax/public funds fraud involving the stock market, a government minister and a university? Or is it that Adriane Brazeau (cdn consul/ambassador in Pretoria) through malice or negligence (or maybe sheer stupidity) almost got my entire family killed (including two kids of 6 and 1) when we were escaping Africa (I even offered to stay and take the bullet)? I don't know why and they won't tell me.

Ahh, maybe if it all comes out by getting the ball rolling in tax court.... Oh, unfortunately I expect they will try to go for a closed and sealed hearing.

Regardless, this Ottawa situation does stink somewhat and what is very troublesome, is similar to 911, information was reported in another country (US) either before it was known in Canada or before the event happened, just like Bldg 7 at the WTC and the UK reporting it had fallen when it had not. The link on the first thread outlining this event as a potential false flag, is quite good.

ETA: LINK to the other ATS thread.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/26.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/26.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: the ETA

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I thought that link was great.....

A good informative piece of investigative journalism...very rare indeed these days.....Good hunting Bob.....
If it does come up in a court where a citizen actually has the right to attend let us know......

new topics

top topics

join