It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staged Attack on Atlanta, Dallas or Houston on Dec 27?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Im a big fan of the rumor mill news website and have been posting and visiting it for the last 12 months.........Im posting this because the nature of the document posted on their site is very worrying, and also the fact that it was e-mailed to Rayelan annonimously and has no original source......suggesting to me that some1 in the know wants this information to be "Put out there", but is worried about protecting his/her identity for fear of being tracked and having to deal with the consequences.

From a former Bundesnachrichtendienst member-- Intel Expert

Paul Wofowitz will authorise the detonation of a nuclear payload in the Houston area on December 27, 2004. The Hidden Hand network (Mossad/al-Qaeda/SAS) of which he is the nominal controller has verified in advance every aspect of operational integrity - a failsafe job with zero chance of discovery.

Houston has been primed for months via deliberate mismanagement, incompetence, corruption and embezzlement at its FEMA-independent Emergency Center. The police and fire services have been deliberately and systematically sabotaged and thrown into administrative chaos so as to ensure maximum fatalities in the aftermath of the detonation. However, the existence of the center will provide the Bush administration with a "we did everything we could" excuse.

We believe the Hidden Hand envisages the following scenario:

1. Detonation on Dec 27 (could be delayed, but all our intercepts point to this date)
2. The State Department blames "al-Qaeda", whose leaders are allegedly hiding in Iran
3. Iran (truthfully) denies giving refuge to said leaders
4. Bush issues Iran with a cowboy-style deadline for delivery of alleged leaders
5. Iran fails to comply because it cannot
6. UN convenes in emergency session - no agreement (Watch Ariel Sharon quietly flee to his private estate in Greece)
7. Other foreign intelligence agencies dispute the State Department version
8. Happily for Wolfowitz, Osama bin Laden releases a videotape claiming responsibility, warning America not to attack his "brave warriors" in Iran
9. American fighters launch a "decapitation" attack on the Iranian government and alleged "al-Qaeda" bases

Full posting on RMN here
www.rumormillnews.com...

[edit on 17-12-2004 by radiant_obsidian]

*Mod Staged Shift Key Attack on ALL CAPS title.*

[edit on 17-12-2004 by RANT]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Dang irananian cameljockeys! better bomb them now before they attack... oh wait...Wolvowitz...

The story gets an A for creativity and while we are used to some pretty dirty stuff from this administration the Hidden Hand, including Al-Quaida is just one bridge to far for my conspiricy loving mind.....

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
No, that's not what the BND thinks.
Don't post fakes, fag!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I'm expecting a terrorist attack in the US but I don't think we will see a nuke here until after they nuke one or two other countries.

So I say this won't happen

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hey Masha.....can u prove its fake???
And by the way your breaking ATSN guidlines by calling me a fag......have a little more respect for other people before I let the mods know and get u a warning!
This is a deny ingnorance forum.....thats why the article I read has been posted, to try and figure out 1 way or another if there is any credence to it, so if your not going to be helpfull and just start using profanities to have a go at me, you can clear of my thread as your input is no longer welcome.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahsa
No, that's not what the BND thinks.
Don't post fakes, fag!

There was no need for that, you need to do a bit of growing up mate that kind of personal attack is not welcome here.

I hope a Mod sees that and warns your sorry behind.

[edit on 17-12-2004 by Janus]

dh

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
There have been a burgeoning number of predictions of staged attacks since 911, and the perpetrators have been careful to be rather unpredictable as to where and how things happened.
The only highly predictable event I can think of were the attacks on UK interests when Bush visited Blair and his UK cousins
Bali? Madrid? who'd have thought?
So I doubt this is any more likely to happen as stated than the others
Still worth reporting though..... one day one of them may prove right, and then you've documented the evidence of advance knowledge

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This has some merit. In recent weeks the Houston 911 system has undergone massive upgrades but is still a complete mess. It fails on a regular basis 12 hours at a time. These is also significant bio-war research in this area and NASA is a large communications center. Many oil refineries and gasoline production would be affected. Interesting info...........

More thoughts......much of Ft Hoods Armor capability goes through Houston. Deployments would be affected also.

[edit on 17-12-2004 by DrHoracid]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by radiant_obsidian
it was e-mailed to Rayelan annonimously and has no original source

Why would you even bother to present something like this? Its unverified, unsupported and unsubstantiated, not to mention unlikely and just plain silly. Is it revealing a sinsister plot or the plot to the next episode of "24"?

Hey Masha.....can u prove its fake???

What would it matter if one can't? Its a made up story. Can you prove that its true? Short of waiting for it to happen? I guess we'll all find out in a few days that its not true anyway, but a reasonable person doesn't need to wait nervously until then.

[edit on 17-12-2004 by Nygdan]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I believe the Bush regime will prove that their implementations into security and government has paid off since 9/11. If more American lives are lost during the 2nd term, we'll certainly see a revolt towards Bush/Republicans for failing us twice. When the timing is right, I'm certain we'll see a plane hijacked from Canada being shot down by NORAD or America's new missle defence program in 2005/06 (Or, ICBM from Iran/NK) Which will sway those cheap liberal Canadians into signing on with our Starwars program. Further analysis and paper trail investigation will lead to Congress extention of the patriot act well beyond 2008.

These are all chess moves with America knowing Beijing was awarded the 2008 Olympics, communism just thrives after it takes the throne as the worlds best. If China chucks a few ICBMs towards North America, hopefully our missle defence plan can shoot down 5 of 7. This will allow Uncle Sam to fully release a can of whoop arse, some mighty say "to bring the pain!". Anyways he next terrorist attack will not happen unless the Democrates take power in 2008, leaving the neocons/Republicans screaming "i told you so". Those sissys!

The Governor of California said it best in one of his films "that it is in our nature to destroy ourselves, john connor"

Added: see what i mean.. all chess moves to counter act the chinese and their ever growing threat, army and economy..

cnews.canoe.ca...

[edit on 17-12-2004 by syntaxer]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
One way to look at it is that those (read terrorists) that would attack the U.S, Austraila, U.K. etc... would love to have the citizens of those countries thinking their respective government were involved.

What better way to sow discourse in a nation than to bomb, have the people cry out against their own gov't that it is responsible, and then bomb again?

Since it is so hard to prove to some folks that terroists are involed in any attack they (terrorists) could continue for some time and widen the rift between the government and the people.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Oh dear. Rumormill News.

That's about as reliable as the National Enquirer, you know.

No, they're not going to set off any nukes here in Texas. If you wanted to create an incident, you would do it in some place where people had some sort of sentimental attachment but where it wouldn't damage your ability to carry through with your other plans.

So... if it was Evil NWO People In Control Of Government (which I don't believe in) then they would bomb Mount Rushmore or the Grand Canyon or hit someplace in Nowhere Iowa. Create lots of terror and apprehension about the fallout and have little impact on the infrastructure.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If this was true, the Govt. would never act once the information had been leaked into the public domain, even on such a small scale.

TPL

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Nothing will happen. Even if the reported plan was true now its in the public domain they'd never go through with it, unless of course they shut down all the website mentioning it.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
More Broo ha ha ...

Gots to keeps us on our toes, you know....

Subtle reminders that we need Bush almighty.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If they did try to shoot down a plane to show that we are safer
they may have to try more than once 5/8 is not such a good record
I can see it now ther plan to shoot down a plane that is hijacked
in Canada but the missile system fails and the hijacked plane
lands safely at the base where the missile system is housed!!!

geo

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Paranoia is the root of all bullcrap.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Sorry for the insult but reading such crap from people who probably never worked in an agency makes me angry.
But as a conspiracy board, ATS is expected to accept every crap that's posted, or?

You know what I would like, that everybody on the internet would be visible with his full name, adress and telephone number. People would stop posting such made up stuff and stick to the truth. Ah well, unemployed people need some fun.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I have a question, as we all know this is the ore will be the followup from 9/11 ala 12 planes not 4.. anyway Alanta was on that list also.. what I am wondering.. WTF is in Alanta to go after something there????

I never did understand this logic...

any help would be good...

Originally posted by Byrd
Oh dear. Rumormill News.

You know the NE is actually pretty reliable, for a while there they was doing real news before mainstream was doing it...

I cant remember exact specifics but it was after thier antrax bs down in FL.

[edit on 18-12-2004 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Originally posted by Byrd
Oh dear. Rumormill News.

You know the NE is actually pretty reliable, for a while there they was doing real news before mainstream was doing it...

[edit on 18-12-2004 by ThichHeaded]
If you ever listen to the king of news, the die hard Republican, Matt Drudge, he's always quoting the National Enquirer as being the Gospel truth....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join