It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Christians..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This thread will lay out my thoughts and perception of those who follow this faith. This is NOT a bash thread, I promise, read on please friends.

Im a new member, but have been here for years, and all over the Internet and world learning, sharing, developing, expanding internally and externally.

I have always been very curious about religious followers. Why can't they follow their own path? Why do they belive one man is the answer? Their only introduction to such character was and is a book.

Moving Foward to cut to the chase, I don't like beating around the bush or sugar coating anything. So here is what I have to say, whatever it's worth..

Your commitment, passion, loyalty, kindness and care, has always fascinated me. I perceive you as spiritual beings, which use external tools to guide one in this life, to assure "a good place" in the afterlife.

I have met and befriended so many Christians, mainly, because these people are honest, loyal and commited like no others. It's just fascinating....

Many of you who claim to be Christians, are unaware you are internal beings, perceiving a reality externally through your soul-window. .. your two eyes. You seek outside for faith and god, when in your book , the words you follow, made it very clear, your kingdom and highest potential is inside you, not outside.

Your spiritual potential is so powerful and close, mainly because how.many followers this faith has.

Now, why is it that, no Christian for 2000+ years, has transformed into a Christ? You all follow the same faith, words, and book, who apparently recorded a Christ himself. So why haven't any reached this Christ state, and made it known on a national or global scale?

Is part of your faith, that only Jesus was able to reach such a state? The word that was translated to "Christ", is a TITLE given to a human, it's not an actual person, that person who was given the TITLE CHRIST, was some one named Jesus who found spiritual expansion (Hence he was/is so revered).

Christ is a title given to one who has reached spiritual expansion/ascension internally. There are Christ humans on Earth now and always have been, most live in isolation for obvious reasons (remain hidden from being influenced by others, or Killed by opposers).

Take the pine corn symbolism from the Vatican/pope. This symbol is a mimic of the Lotus flower (which was always a spiritual symbol earlier then Christianity), to resemble the same knowledge - activating the crown chakra or spiritual bridge to simplify it.

The feeling of activating the crown chakra, the sensation in the head, is VERY REAL AND ENERGETIC. It opens like a lotus blooming or pine cone.. but there is a physical/energetic sensation that feels like the top of your head is opening like a flower (tree of Life..).

This is what is is to be a Christ, this is the knowledge the Vatican has, and hides, while handing out books on stories and personifying a spiritual ascension into a Character who achieved such.

Jesus is one example of a Christ. Buddha is another, so is Krishna, and Egyptian leaders of ancient.

I maybe have lost many readers, which is a shame because this is real, and now I will tie this back into Christian followers.

You Christians have the heart, mind, dedication and commitment to reach Christ-Consciousness. But your faith and fear of your god/afterlife, prevent you from reaching these states.

I estimate about 2% of human population KNOW (not ideas, knowing and experience) of what Christ actually is. Hence 1% have the majority of wealth, power and military World wide.

Knowledge is power, and it's hidden in your book and faith, disguised and.meant for the reader to perceive they are not able to reach such internal potential.

Become a Christ, don't just be a follower. There is no one coming to save you, you must save yourself internally, YOU individually, have "god" inside you, when you activate your crown, you can establish the direct bridge and become one like Jesus.

Is that not the purpose of us all on Earth? Find potential, reach it, expand together and become a collective Christ conscious on Earth (Heaven on Earth).

I will end here, as I have hinted to something big, Wether you realize it or not. I created this thread because of all the Christian bashing that goes on, and people see Christian followers as blind.

I see mass potential to change the world with the correct knowledge, in regards to Mass collective Christians. .

The Vatican, the book, the ideas are not Jesus or his teaching. Be the example he was , reach heaven within, activate your spiritual body, the one you transverse space and time with, when you leave the body.

You don't need anything from the outside world to be a Christ. Please do not take this message the wrong way, you are spiritual beings everday, living externally in a body.

Christ is within you , and will only be experienced and found when one activates the crown of their internal being (internal light, heaven is white and bright, the kingdom of heaven is within).

Apologies if this is written poorly, I am recovering from a minor sickness, but my message is the same.
Hope the read was at least interesting if nothing else.

Wholeness

edit on 21-2-2015 by Elementalist because: typo

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I agree with your writings. And want to add:

biblehub.com...

Strong's Concordance
Christos: the Anointed One, Messiah, Christ
Original Word: Χριστός, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: Christos
Phonetic Spelling: (khris-tos')
Short Definition: Anointed One, the Messiah, the Christ
Definition: Anointed One; the Messiah, the Christ.
HELPS Word-studies
5547 Xristós (from 5548 /xríō, "anoint with olive oil") – properly, "the Anointed One," the Christ (Hebrew, "Messiah").

Blessed One, Anointed One, Chosen. All words for the same thing. The ones who have found Gnosis (the knowing) on one level or another.

Namaste (I bow to the divine in you)

edit on 21-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Maybe because we believe that Christ is perfection and no one is perfect. You can get close to perfection, but there is always room for improvement.

Maybe as a former athlete who was very, very, very good at what I did, I also recognize that no matter how good you get at anything, you can always improve and keep working toward the goal and someone will always be better than you are.

And finally, there is humility. We are not God and never will be. You may achieve quite a level of spirituality, but you will never be God or like unto a god ourselves. Pride leads you to think such things, and pride goeth before a fall.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I think you are right about so many things.

I am not a human being having a spiritual experience...I am a spirit being having a human experience.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Christ is within you , and will only be experienced and found when one activates the crown of their internal being (internal light, heaven is white and bright, the kingdom of heaven is within).

If I may 'tune' that a little…

Your soul is a conduit much like a radio receiver. The message coming out of a radio is not from the radio, it just comes through it.

So seeking the kingdom within (through the conduit of the soul] is like tuning a radio to a station. We are to look inside instead of out. Everyone has a soul, everyone is created equal in that regard… to 'tune in' and listen in to whatever message is coming over those airwaves. To know whats right for us in the moment.

In that regard everyone has the ability to become a son or daughter of God, to become "Christ like".

Its not that complicated. Most of us already know what to do. Simplistically, its a no brainer.

Did you do for you today or others?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And finally, there is humility. We are not God and never will be. You may achieve quite a level of spirituality, but you will never be God or like unto a god ourselves. Pride leads you to think such things, and pride goeth before a fall.

Depends on definition of god, but If we define god as "the collective whole awareness of all that is" then of course a part cannot be the whole, even if it can be connected to the whole and knew everything from the whole up to the limit the mind/awareness can handle.

I would not like to know that much while being connected to a human body since the human mind cannot handle the information overload. We need better hardware than human bodies (to drive) to handle that kind of awareness sensing the whole of creation on all levels.
edit on 21-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

I think you are right about so many things.

I am not a human being having a spiritual experience...I am a spirit being having a human experience.

Me too. Some days I wonder how it would be to be in a dogs body in a loving family just playing around.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

If I may 'tune' that a little…

Your soul is a conduit much like a radio receiver. The message coming out of a radio is not from the radio, it just comes through it.

So seeking the kingdom within (through the conduit of the soul] is like tuning a radio to a station.

Its not that complicated. Most of us already know what to do. Simplistically, its a no brainer.

Did you do for you today or others?

You do not have to tune anything, Im very much aware of my soul and it's different levels/spectrum of being.

I do not think Christ is perfection, it's a HEIGHT to be reached, but there is much more beyond it AND under it (Satan like consciousness).

This is not an adept lesson on spiritual works internally... it's a message to my Christian friends and people who I see massive potential.

So no need to get into the logical aspect of the internal works. My focus is Christ is a title given to a man when they reach a state of their internal self. And men and women of earth can reach this state with knowledge and practice.

Let's keep that on topic.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Maybe because we believe that Christ is perfection and no one is perfect. You can get close to perfection, but there is always room for improvement.

Maybe as a former athlete who was very, very, very good at what I did, I also recognize that no matter how good you get at anything, you can always improve and keep working toward the goal and someone will always be better than you are.

You may be misinformed sweetheart.

If Christ is perfection, and no one is perfect, why is Jesus a Christ when he was a person? Your belief is.he is the ONLY one allowed to be Christened?

Pride is just another color on the Human spectrum. It's nothing to be ashamed of, your god was prideful in the bible, read it again Maybe.

"Ye shall not worship any gods before me".

Oh? Just you Mr. Talking God in the book? Hmm..

But as I posted in the OP, you have been lead to believe you cannot reach these states of human being.
Hence, you may be misinformed Love.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
You misunderstood me to some extent.

And men and women of earth can reach this state with knowledge and practice.

Wisdom, not knowledge. Wisdom is a gift from outside. It has little to do with knowledge and works, or words.

You track that through your soul like a flower tracks the sun.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Your OP was not poorly written. You express yourself well. It's just a shame that most of your intended audience will refuse to hear it, and instead think of you as a false teacher, and headed for eternal damnation. For them to even entertain the idea their indoctrination could be wrong is sacrilege and blasphemy.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

You may be misinformed sweetheart.

If Christ is perfection, and no one is perfect, why is Jesus a Christ when he was a person? Your belief is.he is the ONLY one allowed to be Christened?

But as I posted in the OP, you have been lead to believe you cannot reach these states of human being.
Hence, you may be misinformed Love.

I believe you're the one who's misinformed... sweetheart.

25And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea. 26And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear. 27But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

28And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. 29And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. 30But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. 31And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? 32And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased. 33Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

I don't know what YOU have been led to believe, but we Christians believe that all things are possible through Jesus Christ.
edit on 21-2-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Or you might. Who knows?

You have your path to follow, and if, as you claimed, this thread is not to be judgmental ... then I only explained to you why I do not think I might be god. If that is where you want to go with your walk, then that is where you go.

As for being misinformed ... well, I am not your "sweetheart" or your "Love." That's slightly patronizing.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You ask some very thoughtful questions...S&F for that.

To answer a few of your points, you must first believe that Jesus as THE Christ died to pay the debt of all our sins, however big or small they may be. Once you believe, you are born again as the Holy Spirit regenerates your dead spirit (spirit and soul are different...soul is immortal). Once you have been born again, then you are in union with Christ, but must mature to your fullest potential by learning the Mind of Christ aka the Word of God. When you reach your full potential in Christ, God removes you from this planet via physical death. Once we are all harvested and resurrected Jesus and His little christs will return to earth 7 years after the final harvest of little christs (rapture), and we will be there to minister to the remnant that survive the purifying fire of the Tribulation to come.

For Christians, Christ is within, but first you must believe that Jesus set us free from sin with His substitutionary death on the cross. There must always be a starting point, and that point is rebirth of the dead human spirit.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yikes.. but if Jesus was here and called you sweetheart or love you would embrace it? I never called you mine, just sweet names in general, apologize for doing so.

We are all children of creation, spirtually fitted into pretty biochemical bodies. Some have expanded more internally on the spirit side, others made more progress and advancement in the physical society and world.. some, walk both worlds.

I apologize if I offended you. I will always belive you are more then your being told, or you belive yourself.

That's just who I came to be.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

You don't need anything from the outside world to be a Christ. Please do not take this message the wrong way, you are spiritual beings everday, living externally in a body.

Wholeness

When I read it vibrantes within so thanks a lot. Seeding is sometime harsh but it's a great way to keep light moving. Some will be reluctant and they have every right to be so. Just we remember that through all religious books the fondamentals are : love your brother as yourself. The rest is cosmetic.

S+F

Jeff

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

As for being misinformed ... well, I am not your "sweetheart" or your "Love." That's slightly patronizing.

In the UK and especially the region where I live ... To address one as Love or sweetheart is a common colloquial term
Males use "sweetheart" as a form of being friendly to females ... it is commonly accepted that they do not mean sweetheart in a romantic way ... rather old fashioned I know and these days considered not PC but it is not considered offensive by us common folk
.... To address one as love is an everyday thing ... men say it to men

Just thought I would clear up that cultural difference ... rather weird for others when they first hear that term/s but no offence is intended I assure you
edit on 21-2-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Jesus is one example of a Christ. Buddha is another, so is Krishna, and Egyptian leaders of ancient.

You Christians have the heart, mind, dedication and commitment to reach Christ-Consciousness. But your faith and fear of your god/afterlife, prevent you from reaching these states.

In one breath you say that Jesus had Christ-Consciousness, in another you suggest he wasted his time because of his teachings. I cannot belief that to be the case, Even if one is suspicious of Paulism surely Jesus, if one with God, would have seen that coming.

If you read up of the many Christian saints with miraculous abilities clearly something is going on. Its just another path to the same goal. Please don't obstruct it for them.

added.. A proof in point is a man that claimed that he had been to the mountain top in his last speech before being murdered. I believe him. He did not need know of chakra's etc, higher mind takes care of that.

edit on 21 2 2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

I appreciate you clearing that up, thank you friend.

Cheers

It seems some others may of been offended by what I have shared, this is counter productive to my message, as English is not the best language to express the knowledge and experience I am trying to express here.

My Christian friends have always respected myself, as I have shared with them, as I have respected them sharing their faith with me to better understand it.

I say this, as to make it clear I am nit here to judge their belief, seeing things differently is not judgement or oposition.

I love Christian Humans ! As I have stated ..
edit on 21-2-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No probs

Quite often things come across in odd ways to others and one's intention is mis-read
ATS being an International forum itis bound to happen

thanks for the beer

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join