It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported in Manitoba Denied by Canadian Military!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
a reply to: ozmnpo

Yup, look at this:

The one on the left is your link's pic, the one on the right is the alleged UFO...

total hoax

How do you know the government didn't photoshop the pic, removed the folded snow bank, posted this pick in some stupid fishing article? I mean really, you can't put your boat in that lake but wait till summer??? You know, we're taking about Lake Winnipeg here, like locals don't know this or long for 6 month ice sheet to melt? And of course you don't need a boat to do ice fishing, just ask those 8 fisherman that say they saw a UFO crash on the lake.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I just came across this video supposedly fron youtube as well, but it looks different than the other youtube posted. this one
edit on 25am28am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

I just watched and damn I am impressed!
in fact i am so pleased i don't care if it is cgi or a hoax or sincere: it's awesome.!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: CosmicRay
What I find baffling is that people believe UFO's are crashing, and that there are military groups sent to retrieve them, but they don't believe in training exercises! No one is born with the skills and knowledge to pull a giant disc out of a frozen lake with a snowmobile, that takes practice.

No we are not born with the knowledge but people did for year around here and those are 200 ton lodging truck LOL

And I guess you did not read the part about the army exercise wed page being modified on the same day as the crash

Should read a bit before putting your foot in your mouth

Typical comment from someone who will believe anything and see what they want.

UFO crash.....haha yeah sure. IT is more than likely anything else besides that. Maybe the Canadian government is hiding something...and USING the UFO angle make perfect sense for them....as it keeps the public from asking other more pertinent questions.

Trillium loves to believe anything after reading his/her posts

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

I agree fully. The video is a joke, at best.

The more people scramble down the endless UFO-ET hallway, the more can be done in the shadows, without revealing the truth of what it (the video/ "evidence") intends to distract from.

The CIA has come out saying they are the ones responsible for fabricating UFO sightings - a psy-op (could go both ways). I don't believe 100% they are responsible, but easily 95%.

Maybe some of these "craft" people see are connected to the secret renditions centers, hiding in plain sight?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone else has picked up on this yet - but I found it an interesting little coinky dink.

Israel Defense Forces Trains to Repel Alien Invasion

I guess 'alien invasion' is the world-wide go to training op at this current time. :/

CdT

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Well in England they made emrgency exercises with UFOs & kids "because it is more interesting and less scary"
One wonders if the same goes for military personell...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

in fact i am so pleased i don't care if it is cgi or a hoax or sincere: it's awesome.!

Real footage -just not as identified in that clip
NASA Genesis sample return capsule
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pauligirl

Real footage -just not as identified in that clip
NASA Genesis sample return capsule
en.wikipedia.org...

Yep, and anyone who payed attention to space exploration the last 20 years would easily identify that as the NASA Genesis sample return capsule.

Again, these hoaxers take advantage of people's ignorance and gullibility.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

No, if you read the article it said it was taken from another youtube video: Genesis Probe Crash Down To Earth

Like they said: "If this were a UFO there would have been no discussion about whether its drogue chute deployed or not.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mayamya

I do hope someone got something from Lake Winnipeg and gets it out on the Internet. I'd hate for those government jerks to win in silencing people, especially poor tribal folk who've had enough BS from the government anyway.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-2-2015 by Mayamya because: correct sentence wording

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Got what, exactly? Photos of the military while they were training?
There was no UFO. Give it up. Hell, on the last page, I posted a link detailing exactly what was to take place, days before any of this UFO nonsense...

Deny ignorance, don't embrace it.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Pauligirl

I still think it is awesome, with the music and all, totally enjoyable and

an upside down smiley

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

edit on 26-2-2015 by AblyEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
So, if this was an exercise, it this an admission from the Canadian Military that they have flying discs?

This was exactly my first thought, for this to be a training excerise it must be a real world scenario, either they have disc shaped crafts or they really are expecting other worldly visitors.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AblyEnergy

So, if this was an exercise, it this an admission from the Canadian Military that they have flying discs?

This was exactly my first thought, for this to be a training excerise it must be a real world scenario, either they have disc shaped crafts or they really are expecting other worldly visitors.

Or they're just trying to make it more fun. Sometimes it's zombies.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Pauligirl

I still think it is awesome, with the music and all, totally enjoyable and

an upside down smiley

At a higher level...

The most remarkable thing about that picture is that the samples which were taken deep within it were still in pristine condition even after the crash. They have told us a lot about the formation of our solar system.

Also, that crashed helped us better prepare for future planned sample return missions from Mars, Europa and asteroids.
edit on 26-2-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AblyEnergy

The military has a lot of things which are disc shaped which could have been seen which aren't necessarily "craft".

Some examples:

Radar antennae
Containers for electronics
High altitude aeroshells lofted by balloons
etc....

edit on 26-2-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Training exercise eh? Unless ' Operation Ice-cube " entails harassment of local population and intimidation of witnesses to their ' exercise " , then sure ... nothing to see here folks. Also complete lack of any news coverage of this event up here reeks of suppression. The least these idiots could have done would be to of had one of their lackeys get in front of the cameras and tell us it was a weather balloon. Local media could have made light of this and the propaganda machine can keep turning out the BS. A bunch of pissed off natives and mums not the word.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cprnicus

Please explain why a routine training exercise requires the attention of the news media? Also, are you a local resident? If not, how do you know the locals are being harassed?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join