It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Putin TV Special out of Germany

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Germany's ZDF television channel has aired an explosive TV show 'Putin the Man' making all sorts of wild and down right nasty claims about Putin.

zeit.zdf.de...

I don't speak German so can't watch it...I'll have to go by other stories until a subtitled in English version hits the Net. Meanwhile we are starting to get pretty nasty news stories about the German TV special.

news.nationalpost.com...

Some of the claims being made are:
- Putin regularly violently beat his ex-wife.
- “He was depressed, fat, lazy and disillusioned,” Mahsa Gessen, an author and activist told the documentary.
- Putin lied about a protest in Dresden where he claimed to talk the protesters into leaving when in fact he told them his officers had orders to shoot.
- He is paranoid and obsessed with holding power after a series of assassination attempts, apparently 5 in total. One being in London and stopped by Scotland Yard.

english.alarabiya.net...

Clearly the Germans are starting to prepare their citizens for a deep hatred of Putin. Interestingly Germany has chosen to avoid tarring Russians, instead focusing on Putin himself. Germany probably wants to maintain a business relationship after Putin leaves power. There can be no doubt the German government assisted with the production of this TV 'special' given the extensive secret government sources quoted in the special.

-

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

"He is paranoid and obsessed with holding power after a series of assassination attempts, apparently 5 in total. One being in London and stopped by Scotland Yard. "

Believable I guess.

The rest...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
"Citing a file entry, the documentary claimed that Putin got intoxicated at one of his friend’s birthday parties and groped his daughter."

Now, it's a real shame when a Nation stoops to such levels imo...

How sad and pathetic to say something so horrible!

Damn... I'm pretty speechless at that.

Nice find Noel.
S&F!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Come on he has never been fat

“He was depressed, fat, lazy and disillusioned,”

Just sayin

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Come on he has never been fat

“He was depressed, fat, lazy and disillusioned,”

Just sayin

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

This is all part of the plan and you had better believe Putin and the Oligarchy running Russia is fine with it. Both sides need to keep industrial military complexes making weapons of war. How do you do that in a peaceful world without any major wars.........Propaganda and lies.

This is the cold war 2.0 dear readers. It is all for show and both sides are playing the part. Could I actually be right and this is all for show? Look back into history and ask yourself that question. Problem is what happens when they run out of external enemies..........

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: plube

"fat" could also mean simply "out of shape".

Though I don't buy that either. I'm not normally a person to scream propaganda when something comes from the west, but this is pretty obvious.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I do have to agree ....this is pretty blantant...also Germany....wow....professionals at propaganda.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

It's not propaganda. It's just satire. That's the excuse Russia used to brush away that obvious propaganda piece showing them conquering Europe, right?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I cant help myself ....

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

This is all part of the plan and you had better believe Putin and the Oligarchy running Russia is fine with it. Both sides need to keep industrial military complexes making weapons of war. How do you do that in a peaceful world without any major wars.........Propaganda and lies.

This is the cold war 2.0 dear readers. It is all for show and both sides are playing the part. Could I actually be right and this is all for show? Look back into history and ask yourself that question. Problem is what happens when they run out of external enemies..........

Not sure who said it, "The biggest threat to any government is a man who promotes peace.".

MLK anyone?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
"Citing a file entry, the documentary claimed that Putin got intoxicated at one of his friend’s birthday parties and groped his daughter."

Now, it's a real shame when a Nation stoops to such levels imo...

How sad and pathetic to say something so horrible!

Damn... I'm pretty speechless at that.

Nice find Noel.
S&F!

How do we know its not true?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well, I am sure Putin can take the heat.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Satire and Propaganda can go hand in hand. I get that you were being sarcastic, though.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

To be fair though Putin was a KGB agent that became a politician that became the leader of a country that became a billionaire. I'm sure he's got more than his fair share of skeletons in his closet.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Oh most certainly. Nobody becomes that rich without busting a proverbial kneecap or two. Even Bill Gates did some pretty underhanded crap to acquire the wealth he has.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
I'm not normally a person to scream propaganda when something comes from the west, but this is pretty obvious.

It is pretty obvious, no doubt. It is really valuable to consider why propaganda is put out there and what Germany is trying to accomplish with this show. To me it seems the West has been focusing on Putin being the 'crazy' leader and avoiding painting Russians as being aggressive. The reality is that Putin has tremendous popularity due to his aggression and Russians in general have a significant chip on their shoulder since the Soviet Union collapsed.

Germany and the West are targeting regime change and the exit of Putin. I'm not sure that strategy will work, but we will enjoy seeing more secrets about Putin as the heat gets turned up on him. Good lies are built off partial truths...so I have no doubt some of the story is true. For example, a Russian KGB man liking to drink hard liquor isn't really a shocker.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Depression is a fact of life in Russian and Ukraine. Not even kidding. It's just a...thing.

I don't think Putin himself ever said he was a nice man. Did he?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

This is all part of the plan and you had better believe Putin and the Oligarchy running Russia is fine with it. Both sides need to keep industrial military complexes making weapons of war.

I don't know that Putin would be fine with being called a pedophile, which is basically where they went saying he groped a daughter at a party. Fat and lazy is also opposite to the image Putin has spent countless TV adventures showing Russians that he is the opposite.

It seems pretty insulting to me. I bet Putin responds and some Merkel dirt gets pumped out at 'press TV' or RT. I'm sure a Merkel special is being prepared as we speak!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Completely agreed. More and more I'm seeing the propaganda war flare up on both sides. It almost feels like we're returning to the cold war style of "Red Vs. Blue" mentality. I wonder if someone who grew up in that era could shed some light on how today's propaganda compares to the propaganda at the height of the Cold War.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join