It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I the only one pointing out US-Isis origin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Cogidubnus

That is all well and good...

& a fantastic argument to use in favour of a majority of Middle Easterners...

But in this specific situation...

ISIS has killed 4 U.S. citizens...

And thousands upon thousands of "their own"...

This is nothing to do with Western Hegemony... imo.
& everything to do with Psychopaths, Sociopaths, Rapists, Misogynists & Brainwashers all banding together.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

I agree with you. A dangerous and nasty combination. A powder keg within an already volatile powder keg.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

This is nothing to do with Western Hegemony... imo. & everything to do with Psychopaths, Sociopaths, Rapists, Misogynists & Brainwashers all banding together.

In a way...it's both.
Why is it you think this ilk "bands together"?
How is it that they were "allowed" the "space" to do so?

Western Hegemony does indeed play a role....let's not downplay that. It isn't the end all be all, but it is an elephant in the room and is used [often] to successfully radicalize those with nothing left to lose.
Of course, there are those that fit the descriptions that you listed....but the brainwashed, imo, make up the vast majority of grunts....

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Another fine point. And I agree with you too good sir. At this point it seems like they are in an animalistic feeding frenzy. They may not even know what they are doing at this point? Typically there is a cause for Psychopaths, Sociopaths, Rapists, Misogynists & Brainwashers all banding together however. It doesn't just happen on this large of a scale for no reason. This is not a case of misguided psychosis i don't think. This isn't a bunch of pissed off teenagers hanging out in parks complaining about working or the 99%. These people are organized, ruthless, pissed off, with little else to lose and incredibly devout.

Than again It could all just be a facade? Maybe it's all fake? I have never even been to Iraq sadly so i just don't know.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Cogidubnus

Great point.

There is something strange about this gravitational effect that has drawn this vast a group of a myriad of evils to become one entity...

I don't even think history has a precedent for such a situation to be honest.

Organised is a keyword to use...

Bizarre situation all round.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Of course that's why I said for the "majority" it is likely to be because of Hegemony...

Even if some of that majority are aligned to this evil group of beasts.

But there has to be something other, to cause a hurt person, who knows his enemy, to take his hurt out on those who his enemy also hurt...

& that's what lead me to the list.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

Plenty of people have said that, I said it even before they were taken off the terrorist list and thought I was entering the twilight zone when the American public were allowed to donate to them! From al-qaeda to the FSA and idiots were giving them money....
*shakes head, walks away

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I think calling the ilk of those IS has slaughtered "their own" is a bit off.
They don't see it that way. There are not "their own" to them.

If anything, they are enablers of the hegemony of which we speak (in the eyes of IS, I mean)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Um...yea, good try with the S&F grab, but you're not even close to the head of the line when it comes to people who've said that. I can think of half a dozen of the top of my head who've been saying it for quite a while now, long before I can recall you doing so.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah, well...

Delusions of grandeur....and all that.

You've been around this block long enough to recognize it....

...sad really.
Eventually though, my own "pity" wears thin when I can't even navigate this frikkin' site anymore without all this drivel from this ilk!

people that think you are the only ones saying this or that. YOU'RE NOT

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Just look at who was funding the Syrian national council and you will see the players

Just amazing that Generals clarks comments have been ignored by the media when you can see the plan in action before our eyes

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
You cannot trust or make long term alliances with people who will give their daughters to pedophile relatives for the right price.

Isis has its origin as a branch of Al Qaeda. It was active in Jordan and used by Saddam before Saddam was toppled, it was then active in Iraq supplied by Al Qaeda till Al Qaeda refused to resupply a defeated group with more fighters. Then it reemerged in the Syrian civil war.

You are creating your own false narrative by saying it is US created.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
www.theatlantic.com...

This is a link pulled from another site to an article describing exactly what ISIS is how it came to be, what it's ultimate goals are and how they intend to bring about those goals.

It's a long and informative article, which I personally read today in its entirety. I've found no other explanation as all encompassing as this and proves to be true in light of the barbarity of their(ISIS) actions. I highly recommend for those of you that want insight to these seemingly ridiculous atrocities to give this article a read.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505
Am I the only one using ATS search function

www.abovetopsecret.com...

USA together with UK Canada Saudis and their secret little buddy Israel, funded Syrian Rebels in a proxy war against Assad

And when those murderous bastards couldn't take over lower half of Syria, out of pure murderous insanity they crossed into Iraq and started calling themselves Isil

See the link, even western mainstream media talked about this

Why are you all so afraid of telling the truth and pointing finger straight at US government

I get it, you are all sick and tired of ISIS

Well I am here to tell you I am sick and tired of US think tanks and their banker buddies waging something like 30 wars at the same time all over the world

This thread was promoted on the ATS Twitter Feed with the following image…

I'm listening even if you feel many are not.

Peace

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Timeline, Libya was first.a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

edit on 20-2-2015 by roth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

Isis is bad and needs to be stopped but their purpose is not what we are told.the process of stopping them will forward very specific agendas.

Spot on

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I think it's because most people on this forum know ISIS is creation of the israel and the US. After all, The US got stopped from conquering Syria so now we see a very convenient 'terrorist' group pop out of nowhere, very well resourced, armed, financed, with super grade logistical support, march straight to Syria via Iraq.

Most people know that if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck its a duck.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cogidubnus
All I know is if some awe inspiring super power came to my country and decided to drop smart bombs, and use shock and awe techniques, and unmanned drones over the course of a decade to obliterate everything I knew and everyone i cared about I would probably join up with the rag tag band of followers that had also survived and give it my damnedest to # that country up. And I strongly believe most other human beings would do the same.

Yes religion plays a role, yes money and guns coming in from third parties with there own agenda's has a role. But the ultimate reason for ISIS, in my opinion, is that the vast majority of it's members in one way or another lost everything from the events taking place in and around Iraq, Afghanistan and the middle east in general. We awoke the most terrifying human emotion there is in these people. Hopelessness. Not a pitty party for ISIS, not justifying burning people alive and cutting heads off. But if tomorrow Russians or Chinese or space aliens showed up at your house, killed your whole family, made your place of work into a crater, napalmed your neighborhood, and sniped every one of your childhood best friends, sparing only you by accident, what would you do? Where would you go? Would you ever forget? Would you do something about it?

No, the vast majority in ISIS were brainwashed in radical Islamic Madrasa's since early childhood. The bombs mean nothing because those schools churn out evil at a steady rate no matter what is happening in the ME.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505
a reply to: daaskapital

All your ISIS sources are various US agencies, talk about lost credibility

And how exactly do you explain how did fringe small group like ISIS become de facto player in ME

Not buying the post event US official explanations, sorry

It's history...it happened.

We know ISIS was once ISI. We can trace its history back to 2004.

I'm not forming a conclusion on the circumstances surrounding its foundation over a decade ago. I am only refuting your claims that rebels entered Iraq from Syria and created IS within the last couple of years.

IS was successful because it took advantage of the power vacuum left by the Syrian civil war. Considering their experience in combating allied troops in Iraq for nearly a decade, it is no wonder why they were drastically more successful than other forces when they entered Syria.

We cannot trace anything at all, when using articles and propaganda created AFTER the fact.

Must be nice living in a fantasy world called "fill in the blanks" with ummmm, NEW TRUTH ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join