It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford: Nukes in the Ukraine, lockdown at CIA, blockade of US West coast and more as

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is a very interesting read about the current state of affairs right now, and where things seem to be headed. I found this part spot on with my beliefs on ISIS.

The campaign against the Israeli based ISIS pseudo-Islamic army is also gaining traction. The United Nations observers stationed at the Israeli Syrian border have confirmed that ISIS is working closely with the Israelis. So are the Saudis. Ranged against them is a coalition of other Arab nations, Russia and the Pentagon working to actively destroy ISIS. The Egyptians have also attacked ISIS in Libya last week. This comes after the French Defense Secretary promised to “save Israel” by getting oil from Libya. Remember it was the French, British and Italians who overthrew the Libyan regime not the Pentagon. Now it looks like the Egyptians and Russians, with Pentagon tacit support, are counter-attacking on behalf of the people of the region.

I will just let you read it but what I think will happen, is Russia will drop a bombshell implicating the US government in 9/11, attacking its own people, and the US people will be so outraged that they will lovingly embrace the security of a NWO, a world wide government ran by the UN/NATO. Just my thoughts. Anyway. enjoy the read.
www.theeventchronicle.com...
edit on 19-2-2015 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

I can't follow the alliances or enemies anymore as the lines are getting blurred.

My head hurts. Think I'll have a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and watch the new Vikings.

Peace

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I trust Fulford about as far as I can throw him. Isn't he the one who claimed there were going to be thousands of arrests of bankers and Illuminati? Then got all his "evidence" stolen by "ninjas"? I feel safe ignoring any warning from him.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I trust Fulford about as far as I can throw him. Isn't he the one who claimed there were going to be thousands of arrests of bankers and Illuminati? Then got all his "evidence" stolen by "ninjas"? I feel safe ignoring any warning from him.

Well we certainly are seeing an unusual number of suspicious banker deaths have we not?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I have mixed emotions about fulford.

I can't ignore the fact he had direct access to Rockefeller.

Makes me wonder how much credibility to give him.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Just imagine how filthy rich you would be if you were a weapons manufacturer these days........or Toyota.

ISIS's drive nice 4x4's these days.

Beheadings and professional YT clips is big business - it's driving every militant, military and mercenary into the region at warp speed.

The silence from the Zionist camp is so deafening on the ISIS subject that either Israel does not even know that ISIS exists, or they do know ISIS exists but do not view them as a threat.

Standby - burnings and beheadings are to ramp-up in direct proportion to the global citizenry cottoning-on to the deception currently being witnessed........thanks to the propaganda spewed on the internetz

Hmmmm.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

That wasn`t a nuke what he`s talking about, but just an ordinary Tochka-U with 500kg explosive warhead.

The YouTube video gives a wrong translation if you read the comments.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me at all if Israel and SA were in cahoots with ISIS as their pawn. They both have nukes (one pretty much confirmed the other a good bet) and the same end game. Probably made a deal to divide the ME in half after they annihilate everyone they have beefs with. And of course the U.S. is a pawn of both.

This compilation is kind of interesting.

ETA: Any news on this alleged CIA lockdown. I'm not finding much?
edit on 2/19/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Well we certainly are seeing an unusual number of suspicious banker deaths have we not?

Not really, please detail them, and how they compare with past banker deaths. Unless....

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
In regards to the bankers death, essentially based on what I'm understanding is that they are just " forcing cash outs " of some insurance policies os they can buy that new house for the mistress if you catch my drift:

" The insurance policies essentially are informal pension funds for executives: Companies deposit money into the contracts, which are like big, nondeductible IRAs, and allocate the cash among investments that grow tax-free. Over time, employers receive tax-free death benefits when employees, former employees and retirees die. "

You can bet your A$$ that these policies are hugely profitable too....

crooksandliars.com...

Many other sources out there seem to confirm this but I doubyt any banks would own up to this

Rule #1 in Life - Don't ever work for a bank...It may literally cost you your life
edit on 19-2-2015 by wyrmboy12 because: added

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: thesmokingman

Not really, please detail them, and how they compare with past banker deaths. Unless....

Many banker deaths are being suppressed in the controlled MSM.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Many banker deaths are being suppressed in the controlled MSM.

So only conspiracy theorists know about them....

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I will just let you read it but what I think will happen, is Russia will drop a bombshell implicating the US government, and the US people will be so outraged that they will lovingly embrace the security of a NWO, a world wide government ran by the UN/NATO.

I most certainly hope that is not the case. But you never know with the way things are going.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I am not sure if the people who write those articles are just really confused or just make things up. ISIS and Israel have no ties other than Israel along with the US helped the Jordanians hunt and chase ISIS out of Jordan (where they started) after they assassinated a US diplomat. And if you looked hard enough you would find Israeli aid and weapons among the Kurds. No real secret, Israel and the Kurds have been long time allies with common enemies. As for a direct conflict between ISIS and Israel it seem unlikely. Israel has buffer zones in Jordan and Lebanon and have made it public they would support Jordan if attacked and turn Lebanon to rubble if ISIS moved in either direction. In Syria they have the entire Syrian Army in the way along with opposition forces who are hostile to ISIS along the border.

It should also be noted that Egypt and Israeli ties have never been closer. They are cooperating against extremist in the Sinai and you should not be surprised to Israeli finger prints on the Egyptian air strikes in Libya

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
That wasn`t a nuke what he`s talking about, but just an ordinary Tochka

Ever stood near Tochka explosion

I bet you it would feel like a nuke

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I would love it if Russia exposed 9/11

But let's face reality

No one would do a thing because everyone already knows ... if that isn't sad and deranged I don't know what is

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

No one would do a thing because everyone already knows ... if that isn't sad and deranged I don't know what is

Not so much that everyone knows but maybe more like this...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Well done SM, and promoted. It's also intriguing that however
ridiculed Ben has been and regularly, the visible events have
been explained this time against an agenda that rings true?

I couldn't fathom for example the whole West Coast shipping
machine shut down for a labor dispute... too much of a stretch.
For another seemingly accurate back story we also have the
Chinese notes coming due. This is huge like a dragon in the loo.

EDIT:: Finally however, I find it just as much of a stretch that
all these ancient covert cabals are agreeing to work together
for the first time, and now. It just couldn't wash without some
kind of conflict to cover it up... and a big one.

edit on 20-2-2015 by derfreebie because: Did I just finally mention a big one? Irk.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

Well done SM, and promoted. It's also intriguing that however
ridiculed Ben has been and regularly, the visible events have
been explained this time against an agenda that rings true?

I couldn't fathom for example the whole West Coast shipping
machine shut down for a labor dispute... too much of a stretch.
For another seemingly accurate back story we also have the
Chinese notes coming due. This is huge like a dragon in the loo.

EDIT:: Finally however, I find it just as much of a stretch that
all these ancient covert cabals are agreeing to work together
for the first time, and now. It just couldn't wash without some
kind of conflict to cover it up... and a big one.

Well said! I agree completely.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join