It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany rejects an extension loan for Hellas (Greece)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

because germans have a tradition in racism, you even celebrate nazis every year and created 2 world wars. Many of your politicians are from 3rd reich families and you cannot point fingers for racism, for no reason. Such us, if someone does not like ur language.

Only if you believe that nazis have nothing to do with germans... Aliens did it.

I tried so many times to acoustically like german language, but it sounds like turkish in combination with barging. Its personal opinion, for me its a horrible in my ears language. In the other hand, germans are related with turks (white mongoloids). There is always a reason, why germany loves turkey, but other eu countries dont accept them. (you are allowed not to like my language as well)

Yes I didnt watched the video, only the first 15 seconds who speak germanic and closed it. I ve read the articles.
edit on 27-2-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

because germans have a tradition in racism, you even celebrate nazis every year and created 2 world wars.

What a load of bull#. We celebrate nazis every year? Get a grip! This day is to never forget what happened in that night. Funny that you come up with this. You know the media played a big part in brainwashing people into it just after it was to late? Just like they do it with you, now, here?

Many of your politicians are from 3rd reich families and you cannot point fingers for racism, for no reason.

Define 3rd reich families. Define it. Bring it on, bring evidence!

Only if you believe that nazis have nothing to do with germans... Aliens did it.

So your saying I deny it? Nice partisan play, very nice!

I tried so many times to acoustically like german language, but it sounds like turkish in combination with barging. Its personal opinion, for me its a horrible in my ears language.

Well, you have the right to not like our language. But let me tell you, german and turkish language is like red and blue, totally different.

In the other hand, germans are related with turks (white mongoloids). There is always a reason, why germany loves turkey, but other eu countries dont accept them.

Could it be that after the WW2, many turkish workers came to germany and settled there?

How many times germany tried to add turkey into eu?

Zero times because our government always said with the current human rights situation in turkey it´s not gonna work.
Thats the truth.

But other countries such as UK threats to move out if they ever enter.

UK does not even has the euro as currency. They wont leave EU, they get to much out of it.

Just because your country had wars with turkey
You can talk and point around as much as you can. Your ignorance is thriving, just because of the fact you soley rely on biased news. You decided to ignore the hard evidence (your video) but go along with a clearly biased text. Way to go.
You were simply to lazy to verify what they wrote. The fault is on your part and we see, lazyness is a big player in the whole problem.

We have every right to block any extension loan. Imagine what would happen if germans protested on the streets against the extension?? Yeah, there would be people like you calling us greedy

But of course it´s always the fault of others.
Let´s talk about the things that made it possible to get into the current situation.
Like faking numbers to get into the EU
Like being greedy to the point that getting rent for dead relatives, those people should be ashamed.
In short, your government never stopped spending money that they do not have. They lied to the EU, the citizens of the EU and now said ones have to pay your bill?

Your governments stand was, from the first day on: "give us money, do not ask why, do not try to tell us how we spend your money, do not expect to the money ever again".

Let´s talk about that, and deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

dont reply the way you reply, because I am dyslexic and there is no way to read that comment. Its so tiring in my eyes...

I only read the sentence with the sad face, it took my attention, "we call you greedy", no we dont call you greedy, probably if you read that we call you greedy, is a mistranslation.

I will update with news later on..

ps: A fresh news while ago is : Russia lifted the embargo from my country and for some of our products (oranges, peaches and strawberries), so our exports are back on track... The previews sanctions damaged us allot, we lost about the 80% of our exports in many of our fruits and fish. The only rule is, if other eu countries try to buy our exports and re-sell them into russia, they will not be accepted. Only directly from our country exports. Because the entire eu is under russian embargo.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I read some of these you wrote, so let us begin.

Merckell I will reffer to her father but also her youth.

Anonymous recently posted material about Merckel and her nicknames. She was the "skinheadgirl" and gang-girl of nazi parties and gangs, before she gets involved with politics. link dont blame Ellines for this info, blame americans - Anonymous. link2

Her father Horst Kasner, was a nazi snail and her first husband was a nazi intelligence employee. Her father (a priest) was highly benefited during that times and her family owned 2 cars, a huge house and huge monthly wages. Strange for that time and for a priest. Angella had 2 faces in her youth, in one side was a member of Free German Youth (FDJ) and in the other hand, was a party girl in nazi parties, as Anonymous claim.

At the same time, KGB files in Russia, shows us a totally different past and origin about Merckel. link , all in all the files represent merckel as a daughter of one of the death doctors in nazi camps. And they gave her to a safe/friendly family, to be raised without issues for her past.

If you wish more, I could search more and give you more. We actually learn the past from the most poppular ones in your country, known in europian union.. Such as Merckel, Soible, etc. Did you know that her (fake or real) father and first husband, was also related in monitoring my country Telefunken from 40s? You want more? I do remember few articles with Merckel totally naked and some military next to her, I have to find it.

as for what I ve said, that germanics are related with turks, its the truth, germanic origin is Ounos, mongoloid race from the 4th century ac. Have you ever been in Turkey... half turkish are like germanics, totally light/red skins, blond, blue eyes and you think they are tourists. But they are turks. There is a reason why I said, germans and turks are related. Thats why we also call them as white mongoloids. 4th century is also near the time, when Bowers (today Rotchilds) made a deal with the Khazaar race and their king KHAN, to praise their god.. It is that time that bowers robbed khazzars (all their gold) with taxes for their new god and manipulation they are the chosens. And all the bucks transfered to the today as we know it Germany.

Lets stick to the topic shall we?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Read up on history that´s everything I say. You make a clown out of yourself, especially with those Merkel statements...
May I ask how old you are? 14?

BTT:
You got your loan extension so the point of this thread is mood anyways.
edit on 27-2-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I dont see any disagreement in your last msg, just asking me to read history? Do they teach you any history in Germany? Because I could give you some books in pdf format from the 16th century to translate and read, if you want to.
You only call historical events as clown, but I do believe you are the clown. If you dont like truths, you can go read another topic. And the statements about Merckel are not mine.

here is Merckel 15 years old, looking for a boyfriend through newspapers!!! LINK
Here is also an article from Bild link

as for more, just research, what was the relationship of the known Merckels first husband with the Hellenic officer of Telefunken in Athens. And why in 1 night the headmaster of Telefunken in Hellas, abandoned my country, because he become a most wanted agent against my country during that time (1940) - nazi intelligence. What was the relationship with merckels family and joseph goebbels? (lets say in 1939).
As for the rest of the statements, is from KGB and Anonymous.
Merckels family and husband have little stories to tell you with my country from the 40s, so we dont need anonymous or KGB to tell us, who Merckels family is.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
because germans have a tradition in racism, you even celebrate nazis every year and created 2 world wars. Many of your politicians are from 3rd reich families and you cannot point fingers for racism, for no reason.

Dear Ploutonas.
Read that sentence of yours again. Take your time.
You're accusing the German people - in particular - of being racist.
Get it? I don't care if you're dyslexic... that is outright retarded.

Yesterday the German Bundestag agreed to your loan extension, although a majority of the people (71%, according to ZDF) disagree with it.
You're getting your money. And you're still acting like a ungreatful child.

Everytime I asked Greek people on the web about HOW exactly they are planning to fix their nations economy, all I hear is ungreatful behaviour like yours, throwing dirt, and fingerpointing to Germany... but our money is good enough for you.

Think about this. Seriously.

I telling you, do not push us too far.
edit on 27-2-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
thats the point we dont want them... Capito? And thats what we voted actually, to stop this things.. but...its not us that we get ur money, its a black hole ur government and Papandreou/pasok government created. And its not sound accusations, its oficial from the national logistics report.

But dont be so certain, because ur government voted yes, is going to be that ok, because your government is not my country... Maybe our government after this agreement will collapse. They do anything they can right now, to avoid voting in the hellenic parliament. Because many politicians from within the government will devote the agreement!. And we dont know what is coming next.

Its also americans behind it, because they fear to lose my country and we ally with Russia. Its a mid-east game.

And its not only that! This extension actually gives no money at all. In 60 days from now, the european commission / imf, etc will evaluate if its a success or not, for what the Hellenic government agreed in this extension. If the tsipras succeeds, ONLY THEN, they will take some money for the black hole. If they fail, they will get no money. So we may also, do our best, for them to fail, by paying nothing (taxes, etc) lol

So you give no money after all.

But I fear, even if they fail, the whole (eu-usa-my country), will make it look like a success, only to keep us up... I have that feeling.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Yes, its everyones fault but yours...

It's the Americans, it's ze Germans... or is it the jews maybe? But we are the racists.

A black hole you say... I don't even disagree. The monetary scheme by IMF (and by extension the ECB) is indeed a black hole. But that's also ze German's fault of course...

Grow up! Your nation and your people are doomed otherwise.
Maybe read Plato again... he warned you what happens when you avoid your own responsibility.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

You mistranslate the meanings of Plato allot. Or you avoid to read the entire sentence of his writings. So you get false meanings.

And Yes thats why we dont support this atrocities.

I thought my prev comment will make you happy also, will give you possitive energy, because we wont get any of ur money, is going to be a win/win, but maybe your words are fake as the black hole.

We know what we want, but you dont.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

No you don't get it.
One of these days your nation will burn to the ground, and you will still be pointing fingers while your arm is on fire.

You CANNOT win, if you don't even see your real enemy, and by resorting to germanophobia, you're doing exactly what they expect you to do - and your nation is lost.

March on Athens, then march on Brussels... THEN you can march on Berlin, if you still want to.

I'd prefer we meet in Brussels. But what do I know... I'm ze evil German.

I'm done with this thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
so u have russiaphobia? Thats what you telling me? Because all this fire and destructions, comes from somewhere is it.

Whose the racist. Who is "they"... Do they have a name?

And I didnt said we are going to get money from Russians a 100%. We also do not fear default or drachma, if thats ur point. Drachma is a blessed currency. And your whole statement looks like a threat. We are going to clean our house, with or without u.

1) we dont want to give you money
2) You have to take our money OR else you burn into ashes....
3) and you threat directly...
4) I would suggest you to read something lighter than Plato.

And try to understand, we dont fear germans darling, we never did.
edit on 28-2-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

so u have russiaphobia? Thats what you telling me? Because all this fire and destructions, comes from somewhere is it.

I didn't say anything about Russia. ???

And your whole statement looks like a threat.

I wasn't threatening you. I was WARNING you that you're pointing your finger at the wrong people. And that doesn't help your country in any way... in fact, it makes it even worse.

Who is "they"... Do they have a name?

The true enemy of your people, aswell as my people, are the syndicalist centralists and oligarchs that are currently engaged in the take-over of our nations in the EU (and all across the western "free" world) by amassing political power, which inevitably leads to more corruption and less souvereignty for the people.
edit on 28-2-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
what you tell us, is totally bullocks. An Ellinas would never create a civil war between us because of a duffer/incapable traitor politicians. Surely each pathetic government have its own criminal organizations to redirect the mass/people and create diversions, by creating events... such as murders and present it as a national loss, attack the rioters in the streets, etc. But this thing, does not touch us. You know for how many years, media, etc try to makes us riot? They call us sofa's lovers...

and here is why... (since you love philosophy).

Πας μη Έλλην, βάρβαρος.
Έλληνες αεί παίδές εστε, γέρων δε Έλλην ουκ έστιν.
Ώ παίδες Ελλήνων, ίτε ελευθερούτε πατρίδ' ελευθερούτε δε παίδας, γυναίκας, θεών τε πατρώων έδη,θήκας τε προγόνων νυν υπέρ πάντων αγών
Οδού παρούσης την ατραπόν μη ζήτει.
Μη ζήτει τα γενόμενα γίνεσθαι ως θέλεις, αλλά θέλε γίνεσθαι τα γινόμενα ως γίνεται και ευροήσεις.
αναρχίας δε μείζον ουκ έστιν κακόν
Προσέχειν τοις εχθροίς· πρώτοι γαρ των αμαρτημάτων αισθάνονται.
Ουδέν ουδενἰ συμβαίνει, ο ου πἐφυκε φἐρειν.

But only when the time comes and NO, I will never join anyone to riot for anyone... I find it very pathetic/unpalatableness. Sofa is better.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Okay - now you're just making # up.

I didn't say anything about civil war, or rioting, just like I didn't say anything about Russia earlier, and I haven't been threatening you either. A very vivid fantasy you've got there.
You're posting "bullocks" sources, but I'm the one telling you bullocks. Fits your narative.

And since you don't care to adress that, or answer any questions, I'd say the topic is done.

Until in 4 month then... when this topic is back.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

then how the most sacred country/ideology/title ELLIN will seize to exist with fire.... as you claim it. As our great ancestors said once... You speak about an armageddon, but armageddon darling is a stupid weak shadow compared to the true darkness of our NEMESIS.

Bellow I have the paragraph from your comment, because golden down is coming? dont be afraid, spit it out - express your self. Just trying to decode you.

"One of these days your nation will burn to the ground, and you will still be pointing fingers while your arm is on fire. You CANNOT win, if you don't even see your real enemy, and by resorting to germanophobia, you're doing exactly what they expect you to do - and your nation is lost. "

this paragraph of yours, is so doom and gloom and you try to give a picture of an invisible enemy, if we dont obey...

And my answer in the previews comment, is about this paragraph bellow.

: March on Athens, then march on Brussels... THEN you can march on Berlin, if you still want to. I'd prefer we meet in Brussels. But what do I know... I'm ze evil German.

And I told you... NO I will not march, I will not riot, there is no point. Sofa is the best politics ever invented.

And some fresh news from Varoufakhs. Because IMF announced that we must take money earlier, because in 1 month we have to pay IMF interest and if we dont, it will be considered as a dafault. So Mr Varoufakhs said : Priority for any external debt payments, is the IMF and NOT THE ECB. Because the whole debt will be reformed. www.capital.gr...

that means, we will pay IMF 300million without taking any money from the extension of this program, but we wont pay any other external debt, till the debt will be reformed. They already forming a team for a national investigation for the debt. And also there is other news, from Tsipras... There will be no other memorandum on June.. So those who believe, we go for a 3rd program, are diluted. This could also be a trick, for their politicians, in order to vote YES in the extension, who knows.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
New information from minister of defense in a today interview.

If EU continues to block money and they keep up pushing for austerity and threatening the country for default or to move out. The country will move into BRICS, after the xtension expires. That means, all the plans EU pushing the country to enter into a third program, will be declined. We will decide what is the best for the country and no more IMF/ECB programs.

Only programs and offers based on growth and without black holes - will be accepted.

In addition, the country will pay the loans, but it will be in a different level and with different rules. Also we are not moving outside EU, we just simply changing the game.

So the game that Germany plays right now... with " nein" or "its not enough" it stops now, because we have a better offer from Brics.
edit on 13-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
an addition to the topic with fresh news. As we all know, its been decided an extension period of 4 months and humanitarian aid was included in the official papers.

Tomorrow the parliament is about to vote for the humanitarian bills. But Paul Mason today, announced that this cannot be done and has to stop, because its not included in the extension deal. link

The government replied :

"Clearly there is no question of violation of the agreement of February 20. The promotion of legislative initiatives and related bills posts are the core of promoting reforms that together we are committed, "he added and said the placement of the competent Minister Theano Photios clarified that:" We say directly that the recommendation of the Minister is the effective government stand on unfounded allegations and even on an issue dealing with the humanitarian crisis "

and the humanitarian bills be voted without delays tomorrow. Maybe thats another flame/fire with the Eu commission?
edit on 17-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Our prime minister Tsipras is in Germany to meet Merkel and 6 others. While ago we have fresh news, Merkel threats our prime minister, to accept a third bailout program and if he wont accept, then we must leave eu.

This is an answer to all germans and western media, who claim that, WE ASK bailout programs.. lol

link for news
but the answer is 100% certain, NOT going to happen, if merkel wont step down from her generous offer, they will seek for outside eu deals.
ps: this news are fresh news, havent posted yet by west media... its breaking news.
edit on 19-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join