It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Studio Caught Making ISIS Videos

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I guess this is how ISIS makes such Hollywood Blockbuster looking movies. The rabbit hole gets deeper. So, I wonder who else in the US is lending a hand to ISIS? These people should spend their remaining days in prison, or be put to death if you ask me, and if this is true.

Shockwaves are being felt all throughout Tinseltown today as federal authorities moved to arrest several who are accused of aiding and abetting a foreign terrorist organization by producing ISIS recruitment videos. It had long been suspected that the ISIS videos were produced from an outside source due to their above average production value, but no one had imagined an American production company could somehow be involved. That changed last night, when authorities moved in and raided Final Solution Productions, a production company off the famous intersection of Sunset and Vine. Authorities did not release the names of those arrested but did say six were arrested at the studio and two more at their homes in coordinated raids. Final Solution Productions is listed as a finishing company on their Web site, and claim to have worked on projects in the live sports commercial world, including for clients such as Pepsi Cola, Anheuser-Busch, and Apple. It is not known at the time of publishing to what extent these companies were themselves involved with Final Solutions, if at all, or what specific role it played in finishing the ads. What is known is that Final Solution Productions was operating under this front while editing and producing the terrorist videos from their Hollywood studio. “Around 2300 hours last night, in conjunction with Office of Homeland Security, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Los Angeles Police Department, officers seized the assets at 42568 Vine St.,
drudgereport.com.co...

(removed from Twitter)
edit on 18-2-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

This is why I am so confused about ISIS. The symbology, the obvious western influence of the style of the videos, the orange cammies they have their prisoners walking around in.

How do these guys recruit people all over the world like this I just don't get it?
edit on 2/18/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Pretty interesting considering many think that Israel is behind ISIS, and we know the heavy Jew influence in Hollywood already....

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

It figures.. I watched over the last week or so Anon knock out hundreds of ISIS twitter accounts. The US governemt could have done that themselves if they so wished. They choose not to. That silence to me speaks volumes..

purp..

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

This is why I am so confused about ISIS. The symbology, the obvious western influence of the style of the videos, the orange cammies they have their prisoners walking around in.

How do these guys recruit people all over the world like this I just don't get it?

On CNN right now they are saying that ISIS sends out 90,000 social media messages a day. Im guessing this will somehow take away the internet as we know it. Here come government regulations and much more spying.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If this is true, which I am sure it is....If we are assisting in videos, who is to say that we aren't part of ISIS?

Could this terrible group actually be US, giving us a reason to infiltrate different countries in the Middle East and kill whoever we like under the false name ISIS??

Something like this surely brings this in as a strong possibility!!! These people need hung in the streets, I hope this is "our" only involvement here and this whole thing isn't something way more sinister!! Oh boy....The rabbit hole goes much deeper

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yeah Smokingman, I can see the point as to the quality of the production values in some of these released videos being pro. I'll just reserve judgment on this until this is a confirmed r\police raid from other sources. Good Find Though S&F
Arjunanda a reply to: thesmokingman

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Final solution productions..I'm just going to leave this here, you think about it ok?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Final Solution Productions??

You all know who coined "Final Solution" right?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Meme of the year award goes to you. Thanks

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

If this is true, which I am sure it is....If we are assisting in videos, who is to say that we aren't part of ISIS?

Could this terrible group actually be US, giving us a reason to infiltrate different countries in the Middle East and kill whoever we like under the false name ISIS??

Something like this surely brings this in as a strong possibility!!! These people need hung in the streets, I hope this is "our" only involvement here and this whole thing isn't something way more sinister!! Oh boy....The rabbit hole goes much deeper

Well, I have been saying that was the case all along. I believe ISIS is being operated/financed.created by the US/CIA/Mossad/Israel I have taken a lot of abuse for having that view, but things just keep coming up like this that really help make my case.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Final Solution Productions??

You all know who coined "Final Solution" right?

I would first guess the Nazi's...

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Derailers & Deniers any moment now...

Edit: Should really follow the sources...

Apologies to the Deniers!!!
edit on 18-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Well, I have been saying that was the case all along. I believe ISIS is being operated/financed.created by the US/CIA/Mossad/Israel

add the Saudi's to your model and you'll have it.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

If ISIS is something we invented, promoted, and control, why would the DHS / government take out their own ISIS propaganda office? If this place truly is tied to ISIS and we are in control of ISIS, why do this? Not trying to deny or derail, I'm legitimately curious as to the angle being played by raiding this place.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The answer is obvious: The ISIS was (at least partially) recruited and trained by CIA contractors, to built up a Syrian "rebel force" where there was none. All so the U.S. could invade for the Global Elitists to get their claws into a "proposed" oil/gas pipeline thru Syria to Europe.

You won't read that in this article, but it does give an interesting view of all the other elements that went into creating the ISIS:

www.freerepublic.com...
(August 2014) MILITARY SKILL AND TERRORIST TECHNIQUE FUEL ISIS SUCCESS

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Wait...."National Report" is their source?

I mean, I'm not doubting the US ties to IS.....just doubting the validity of this source.

Isn't "National Report" a satire site? By the looks of some of the headlines at their main site, it would appear they aren't in the business of reporting "news".

Idk...I'll reserve judgement (as others have) until the raid is confirmed true or not. I need better sources than "National Report" and "Drudge"....

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

They promote the use of their Green Screen capabilities...

www.finalsolutionproductions.com...

No doubt!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Think what you will of the actual movie but im pretty sure IRON MAN 3: Ben Kingsley as The Mandarin made a point about all this.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

And of course they need a bank to run the finances and that would be more then likely .. Fraud, Money Laundering and Narcotics. Impunity of the Banking Giants. No Prosecution of HSBC www.globalresearch.ca...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join