It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One tillion dollar lawsuit filed for staging Sandy Hook

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Lets have a look at this shall we?
A filmmaker and author( William Brandon Shanley ) is sueing big media for staging Sandy Hook.
Here's his statement:

Source article: memoryholeblog.com

“After exhaustive research, the good news is that overwhelming evidence reveals that no children or teachers died at Sandy Hook two years ago. For relief, I have filed lawsuits against the media in US District Court in New Haven for Fraud and Terrorism. Here is an example of our abundant evidence, Exhibit D: The Connecticut State Police dash cams record no evacuation of children from school at critical moments:

Mr. Shanley’s Complaint states, in part:

Defendants entered in a multi-year conspiracy, meeting in groups separately and together, to commit fraud and terrorism, i.e., to brainwash the public into thinking a lone gunman drill known as the “Sandy Hook Massacre” was real, when in fact it was a staged FEMA National Level Exercise Event that redirected government resources to terrorize the public. These crimes were undertaken with the intent of subverting the US Constitution and to affect national, state and local laws. This fraud involved lying to the public, faking news, publishing one-sided news reports, censoring reality, suppressing facts, and deliberately skewing the news to shift public perceptions.

The true costs of this breach of integrity and trust to society are unfathomable. Instead of fulfilling their Constitutional Role as the People’s Surrogates and being honest brokers of information, the Plaintiff will show how the men and women who dominate the TV news industry in the United States broke laws, besmirched the First Amendment, their Constitutional role as government watchdogs, and forfeited the right to report the news, and thereby profit from news production and distribution. The sine qua non of journalism is the search for truth. Our Fourth Estate chose a different path. Punitive damages of one year’s annual revenue from each Defendant are being sought to establish a News Trust, that will free journalism and restore trust and integrity to our communications sources. A democracy cannot survive this tyranny over human consciousness.

The New York Times, the Associated Press, the Hartford Courant, and the Newtown Bee are being sued for 10 billion usd, punitive damages, in a separate Complaint.

Please if your going to site that the source isn't the
MSM? Thanks for reading and bye!

Mods know what to do if the search engine has failed me.

Other than that can we finally talk about these diverse perceptions
with out mud slinging. And childish accusations?

RIGHT HERE ON ATS!
edit on 17-2-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: Added originating source

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Delusion...

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

After exhaustive research, the good news is that overwhelming evidence reveals that no children or teachers died at Sandy Hook two years ago.

Ain't gonna fly.
I won't lie, there was a time I was on the fence about this thought process but have since stepped far away from it.
Not saying that I don't have issues with what went down that day but have a hard time now with the idea that everything was faked.

edit on thTue, 17 Feb 2015 17:38:55 -0600America/Chicago220155580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I believe you mean delusional seeing that the lawsuit is certainly no delusion.
And I'm afraid the odds of any mass delusion are nil. So cut the crap and talk.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The whole conspiracy theory is delusion. It really happened, children were slaughtered, parents are grieving... this lawsuit is just further delusion.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I am still of the opinion that although something did happen, we are not being told what actually happened. Kinda like 9/11 I suppose. Some fakery? Absolutely. 100%? I just don't know anymore.

More and more I find myself not trusting what the MSM or Govt. say is fact and that's only because they keep getting caught red handed in lies. So what happens if something actually happens? The boy who cried wolf comes to mind.

So if I don't believe, who is really to blame?

Peace

(post by randyvs removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Crazy, insane gun nuts know no bounds.

P.S. how was he harmed? You cant file a legitimate lawsuit w/o proving that you were harmed.

Let me guess...he was stressed about a nonexistant government "gun grab".

These morons need to get a serious grip on reality.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I would rather no children have died... my preferences don't alter reality though. This nonsense does alter reality though, grieving a child is hard enough wouldn't you say?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I'm reserving judgement. I have no first hand knowledge of the event. Getting something in the courts should be interesting.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I am with you something happened it might not exactly match TPTB version but way to many people involved to be a flat out lie.

PTB are not that stupid. But I still question the official version. Two things really make me wonder the wacky neighbor who did not call the police. And the fact the young man fired off so many shots without hearing protection.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LeatherNLace

Where was anything mentioned about a 'gun grab' in the Original Post or in the link to the story?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

, grieving a child is hard enough wouldn't you say?

Be honest and tell me if you know for a fact that happened?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Yeah I'm about 100% sure that children died and parents are grieving.

I don't see how that could have been faked. The level of complicity and the thousand of people that would have had to be in on it at every level. I can't see how that is possible.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
We better tell those parents who lost children that their children are actually alive and that kid they saw at the funeral wasn't their kid!

Wow, how stupid can people be? A trillion dollars? LOL! Who's going to collect the money? This guy? What a joke.

I'm all for Sandy Hook being a false flag, but to claim it never happened....? Ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

How could you not know that it actually happened?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't mind you share your opinion l1ght. Please try to keep
your proffesional annotations at a minimum?
This is
tough subject to keep under wraps partner.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
One of the apparent actual filings: www.scribd .com

It'll get thrown out. It's very obviously frivolous.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

How could you not know that it actually happened?

Well it's not like Robbie Parker had any tears to shed. And please don't
go on about how people handle absolute agony differently? Cause that
certainly doesn't fly.
edit on Rpm21715v032015u10 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I wasn't calling those who believe it didn't happen stupid, I was calling this guy stupid for actually believing he'd be getting a TRILLION dollars. That in itself may be even more ridiculous than his belief it didn't happen. No offense to those who share his reasoning.
edit on 2/17/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join