It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who built the pyramids ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
I see you've read Zechariah Sitchin's books. The Earth Chronicles is a very entertaining series of books, and I would recommend them. However, I would most certainly not recommend taking anything in them to be factual or of any academic or historic value, as you, sadly, seem to have done.

edit on 2/25/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I can honestly say I have read no such book...

this story is hidden from the public locked away as so many other truths...

of course this was my version of said events...

but how remarkable for Mr Sitchin to have told this story as he has shared so many other truths...

if you can offer better proof then the story I have told which is full of evidence, perhaps you would fill us all in on what truly transpired

rather than your bold assumption to discredit this story as my purposed misfortunate misconception from A book I have not read...

I know full well who he is and although he can translate what is written in stone where this ancient story originated too was translated and transcribed from stone...

so with that being said... I will say purhaps you are not all wrong...

however I will be much more bold than you, and predict that in the future a super computer will render this very model in 3 dimensional imagery with a complete model of our solar system with scale and all known scientific laws accounted for which proves this theory sound...

edit on 25-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Add... because I like to show off sometimes...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
if you can offer better proof then the story I have told which is full of evidence, perhaps you would fill us all in on what truly transpired

If you really haven't read his books, then as I said before, I would recommend them. They would be right up your alley. They're still wrong, though.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing and pointing out the myriad holes in your 'story'. I've done so in the past with other members, and it's a waste of time. It appears as though you already have your mind made up anyway.

I will just say this: Your story is not 'full of evidence', unless they've changed the definition of 'evidence' to match that of 'speculation'. There is, however quite a bit of evidence to disprove your story, or at least large portions of it. I'll just leave it at that.

But as someone who was once sucked into believing similar 'stories', I would strongly urge you to do some fact-checking and some scholarly research into the stories that you believe. If you do, you won't believe them for long....

Take care.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
The Obvious answer would of course be the Pyramid builders...

Another answer because you asked would be Enoch and the Watchers...

A little more information? Hmmm ok....

they were built for a war against a race of Giants also known as the nephilim whom did dwell upon a planet roughly the size of Saturn named Tiamat...a planet very much like Earth with a bounty of life plenty of water and land...

To make a long story short the distruction of these nephilim was in time needed to ensure a pure bloodline of The Lord that is to say a purely human bloodline for the Son of God must be a man and not the perversion the nephilim wrought through their forbidden desire...

time was given for a weapon to be built... then more time allowed generations even...then the need to remove all but that which was pure and for the heavenly bodies to line up just so...

it is said those who were pure a small number led by a descendant of Enoch himself named Noah which with the help of the watchers did build an Ark to see them trough what must soon transpire...

the Order was given once the Ark was completed and its chosen Cargo all present and accounted for...

the weapon or the pyramids The Great pyramid which oddly enough it is said has the same dimensions as the Throne of God was used and the planet Tiamat destroyed...

A great many more things were changed because of this destruction throughout our solar system Mars lost its atmosphere, Saturn gained its rings, Our moon which was not always ours also lost its atmosphere a fair bit of its mass as well as its inhabitants ejected from its orbit eventually captured by Earth which because of a precise alignment during the destruction did pass through what was once the waters of Tiamat which has long floated off but as we passed through caused a global flood... what became of the rest of Tiamat? the rest is known today as the astroid belt....

Seriously I especially love the moon having an atmosphere And being captured by earth. You do realize earth would have been destroyed if a moon s that larger suddenly locked into an orbit. Mars losing its atmosphere in some battle is funny to.takes along time to lose an atmosphere.But don't think there's a weopons that can do that.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Ok so, I have my own theories on who and how the pyramids were built, but I'm not going to get into that. This thread title however, reminded me of a youtube video on "how" the pyramids were built. TBH, I'm not sure how much validity this theory holds, but I personally found it so ridiculous that I had to share it.

I always imagined a big ramp, or a path way that wraps around the pyramid, or even aliens!!! But this ridiculous water floating rock contraption is so absurd, to me anyways.

What you guys think?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: acehigh91
a reply to: gosseyn

Ok so, I have my own theories on who and how the pyramids were built, but I'm not going to get into that. This thread title however, reminded me of a youtube video on "how" the pyramids were built. TBH, I'm not sure how much validity this theory holds, but I personally found it so ridiculous that I had to share it.

I always imagined a big ramp, or a path way that wraps around the pyramid, or even aliens!!! But this ridiculous water floating rock contraption is so absurd, to me anyways.

What you guys think?

www.youtube.com...

Definally a no considering we have hyroglyphs showing how they transported them. Also there would be no way to fill his tube up the pyramid in the first place.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: dragonridr

a reply to: Harte

Wow this theory is going down fast huh.

That's what happens to theories that never had a leg to stand on in the first place.

This doesn't sound like the theory has no legs. www.grahamhancock.com... If I know the angle of the Solstice, then I know where I am on the earths latitude line.

Not if you think the world is flat, and we know they did.

The solstice is important (both of them) to mark things like festivals - at winter, it marks the return of the Sun and warmth, in Summer, it marks the time when the Sun begins to leave.

Also, both solstices and equinoxes (equini?) mark important dates for planting, harvesting, etc.

Please make some effeort to understand that the system of latitude and longitude is not ancient.

originally posted by: anonentity

Solon and Plato were contemporise, they would have to be if Plato talked to him DUH!

I see you prefer to remain ignorant. For example, Plato never claimed to have spoken to Solon, nor did any of the characters in Plato's dialogues claim to.

Harte
edit on 2/26/2015 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Solon and Plato were contemporise, they would have to be if Plato talked to him DUH!

Solon was dead before Plato lived. Plato is an descendent of Solon. They obviously never spoke to one another.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: obscurepanda
a reply to: Harte

You're one of my favorite ATS members.

You probably shouldn't advertise that, as the majority here (at least in this section,) take the opposite view, it seems.
But I'll take it.

Harte

People generally don't like being talked down to. Harte excels there intentionally or not. Not trying to be a jerk or start a fight just stating a fact and trying to teach some social skills where I can. Have been attacked multiple times for posing a question or making a statement in threads like this.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Not really. He just tells people when you're outright wrong.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
You're both right, but neglect to mention I do it for my own amusement.

See, there's already more than enough unchallenged crap on the internet. I try to do my part to clear some of that. I used to try to be nice, but I gave it up in the face of persistent and purposeful ignorance.

I don't care to have people that insist on idiocy "like" me, and I laugh at some of the stuff I post in response to them.

Harte

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Gosseyn,
If you have access to Google Earth or better yet Google Earth Pro and want to see "evidence" this book is a good place to start. Axiom - A Jar For Tog. It was written from a unique perspective that is hard to come by these days. To often wild ideas are thrown out on the net with absolutely no proof provided. The book actually gives proof, mathematically, through simple math and use of satellite imagery that there is something more to the Egyptian pyramids then the history books record. It also points a finger at a genius that lived over 4500 years ago. I for one do not like to discount the genius of our species, we are too easily swayed to give our achievements to a superior race or another species.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
pyramid building is a skill the egyptians got from the ancients back in the days when "carving out territory" was a thing.it wud seem from info that i have gathered over the years that there was a race of beings--human lineage---ancestry that used pyramid based GEOMETRIES to tap into the universal energy source,to channel it,focus it for both constructive and destructive purpose.

The first pyramids existed in the 'being's mind' then later on 'element based pyramids==crystals==heavy metal' and lastly the gyptian 'stone pyramids'.

u might not believe this but 2 electrically conductive pyramids one on top of the other spinning can tap into universal energy 'the force'.They can also be configured to create SPHERICAL/hemi spherical gravitational shields, cud come in handy if u need to build a habitat under 10,000 leagues of sea.Other polygonal geometries can be used but none comes close to the simplicity of the pyramid.

The planet is a space ship travelling slowly thru the universe ,the pyramid is the pilots deck,right now its on auto- pilot .A day may come when human beings will reconstitute their minds into "one of many" then they will relearn how to pilot this blue marble thru space-time(s).

The light approaches from the four corners,it wud be nice to know whats beyond.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join