It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who built the pyramids ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
That could seem like a stupid question, but do we have real written proof that the pyramids in Egypt have been built by ancient Egyptians with hundreds of thousands or even millions of slaves like the current mainstream archaeology theory (is it just a theory?) claims ? Is there any text from that time from a priest or some other solid source where it is clearly written that they did it this way ? I am really asking. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I am watching "the pyramid code" as I type, it just got added to Netflix, it's pretty good, they are definitely thinking outside of the box and coming up with some fascinating theories, without having to resort to aliens.

s&f because ancient Egypt is an awesome subject.

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

edit on 15-2-2015 by GoShredAK because: Linkage

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Good question Op the pyramids may be far more ancient than than we know. They could be pre ice age, by the way there are pyramids buried all over the earth, now how did that happen? I think there must have been some kind of an ancient grid which which was utilized by the pyramids, however due to some ancient war or global pole shift or even a combination of the two many were destroyed and many others buried beneath tons of earth.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The Sphinx is supposedly older than the pyamids at roughly 12 000 yrs give or take.....
But Pyramids exist all over the globe.....many I am sure may be dated as being older than now supposed.....
Yanagumi is ten to 1200 yrs old...built for giants ive heard...now sunk off Okinawa somewhere...
dwarkas temples may date back to sphinx age.....or maybe \mohenjo daro....and the South American ruins are older than the peoples who inhabit the region....
I think all things point to a cataclysm around 12ooo yrs ago of some kind.....
Carl Munk is interesting.....
But but I don't get how the numbers get to relate to the degrees he says they do......
Like he says some number he derived and says it equates to a latitude or such...but how?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn
That could seem like a stupid question, but do we have real written proof that the pyramids in Egypt have been built by ancient Egyptians with hundreds of thousands or even millions of slaves like the current mainstream archaeology theory (is it just a theory?) claims ? Is there any text from that time from a priest or some other solid source where it is clearly written that they did it this way ? I am really asking. Thanks.

Yes there are records of their construction.

But it wasn't by slaves.

Slaves will do a piss poor job, because they are slaves.

Only artisans can create something like the pyramids with it near flawless and absolute precision.

Having said that, I doubt a civilization with a plum Bob being its most hitech tool could have done this.

I believe they are older than Egypt, and the Egyptians coopted them for historical propaganda.

If you are a slave and just arrived in Egypt and they told you they could build this would you challenge their power?

They were used as the ultimate in intimidation.

No other pyramids, out of the many cultures on earth that built them were made with such large blocks or such precise measurements.

What is more in ancient mans ability, 20 ton stones (which we could not do with modern tech) or stones in the few hundred pound range ( which we can do today with modern tech)?

I believe we are the reminents of an advanced race that proceeded us, and we built all the other pyramids, which utilized much smaller blocks, and less precise measurements to emulate "them"....who ever "they" were.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Here is a very old ATS thread on just that:

The Great Sphinx is more than 12,000 years old

Here is an article that suggests it's older than the Giza pyramids and that it originally had a lions head:

The Great Sphinx of Egypt reborn as a lion in the desert.

If the Sphinx was made before the start of Egyptian civilization then who made it?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Thanks guys, but please none of you has answered the question. Is there any solid written proof from that time on which the mainstream archaeology theory is based ? Surely there must have been some foreman or priest or any other observer of that time who has left some hieroglyphs, some text somewhere. Or am I wrong about the mainstream theory ?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

The builders were not slaves , there is a lot of information available on the builders and the valley of the workers , in fact they were well regarded and cared for .

i have visited the valley of the kings , queens and the workers more than once and i still can't get enough , the atmosphere there is electrifying .

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I think a select group of people know exactly who built the pyramids. It is unthinkable that the builders of such a epic structure are not proud of their work which is built to out live mankind. Somewhere someplace these builders have writen what the purpose is and who it was that built it.

Going on with that line of thinking I expect that this information is at some place which can not be removed from the structure... just in case this information is taken away and will be lost.

And .. almost forgot... there are maybe pyramids scattered all over the solarsystem... on planets and moons. Maybe we will be in for a surprise some day when we learn who built these pyramids.

edit on 15/2/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
The Sphinx is supposedly older than the pyamids at roughly 12 000 yrs give or take.....
But Pyramids exist all over the globe.....many I am sure may be dated as being older than now supposed.....
Yanagumi is ten to 1200 yrs old...built for giants ive heard...now sunk off Okinawa somewhere...
dwarkas temples may date back to sphinx age.....or maybe mohenjo daro....and the South American ruins are older than the peoples who inhabit the region....
I think all things point to a cataclysm around 12ooo yrs ago of some kind.....
Carl Munk is interesting.....
But but I don't get how the numbers get to relate to the degrees he says they do......
Like he says some number he derived and says it equates to a latitude or such...but how?

I believe you are right.

I believe there was an advanced culture prehistory ( for our civilization) and because of cataclysm, they either "left" died out or are us just minus the level of advancement they had achieved.

This much more believably explains many mysteries of the ancient world than the current model.

Which is ancient man could magic 20 ton stones hundreds of feet into the air and place them with absolute precision that we can't even match today.

Even in modern masonry ( 3 years experience for me) we don't even build with any factor of the precision with brick or block and mortar joints they achieved with stone on stone.

Imagine if we built buildings without mortar joints between the stone or blocks or bricks.....it would fall down in a strong wind.

Some if these ancient structures are pure genius.

Speaking if genius, I admit it is possible someone like da Vinci or Einstein came along and thought it all out.....but good god, the logistics alone if moving cutting finishing and precisely placing the stones of the great pyramid are beyond belief.

edit on 15-2-2015 by infinityorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: stirling

Here is a very old ATS thread on just that:

The Great Sphinx is more than 12,000 years old

Here is an article that suggests it's older than the Giza pyramids and that it originally had a lions head:

The Great Sphinx of Egypt reborn as a lion in the desert.

If the Sphinx was made before the start of Egyptian civilization then who made it?

Yeah the head seems totally disproportionate to the body and looks like it was deliberately chipped away at some point. I've heard the theory that it was originally "Anubis"...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 15-2-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn
Thanks guys, but please none of you has answered the question. Is there any solid written proof from that time on which the mainstream archaeology theory is based ? Surely there must have been some foreman or priest or any other observer of that time who has left some hieroglyphs, some text somewhere. Or am I wrong about the mainstream theory ?

There are detailed hyroglyph records of it.

But is this just ancient msm.....or the truth?

I believe it is ancient propaganda, used to intimidate slaves.

Slaves could not and would not have built such and amazing perfect structure as the great pyramid.

This is without question.

As is known from all histories from all cultures, slaves will and always do undermine what ever project you force them in.

That is why they are good at manual labor but not building bridges rockets tanks etc...

Mans instinct is to do a piss poor job when forced to do anything.

They make it take longer and sabotage things on purpose.

This is and has been a known fact for thousands of years.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I see three possibilities:
1. the pyramids were built by extra-terrestrials themselves
2. the pyramids were built when we think were built, but were built using extra-terrestrial help and/or with techical equipment and facilities that had been supplied to egyptians by extra-terrestrials before the construction started
3. the pyramids were built by the civilization from the previous cycle here on Earth, thus vastly more advanced than egyptians at that time

Given the facts and the precision with which the pyramids were built we no longer have to agree with the official theory, because it is an immensely unlikely scenario. Nowadays, people who blatantly and blindly believe in mainstream theories seem extremely naïve.
Moreover, the pyramids never served as thombs, therefore the most plausible explanation would be the option number 2.
Personally, I believe in the well-known theory of Earth's powergrid.
Given the facts, the location and the structure of the pyramids, especially when you look on the inside of them, the pyramids were built, IMHO, to serve as a huge power plant/power station by people on Earth with a "little" help from extra-terrestrial "friends" approx. at the time we have calculated or slightly before that.

The thing about pharaohs being extra-terrestrials themselves (given the weird kinda prolonged skulls, kinda alien eyes and such) I don't know, but even this is likely.

History books and official theories are a bunch of lies agreed upon.
+ there are things we don't know that we don't know
(don't forget about that)
edit on 15-2-2015 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Agreed!

It is not possible from a modern day masonry perspective, that they could have done this.

We couldn't even fit enough of our biggest most powerful cranes around the blocks to move them into place.

Let alone cut Polish and place them so precise that after thousands if years a piece if paper can't fit in the joints.

This is unthinkable level accomplishment.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I don't know who built them but I can tell you who didn't. The Egyptians didnt because if they did they would still be doing it today. They are not and cant because they don't know how because they never did know how; understandably because they didn't build them.

edit on 15-2-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

I don't know who built them but I can tell you who didn't. The Egyptians didnt because if they did they would still be doing it today. They are not and cant because they don't know how because they never did know how; understandably because they didn't build them.

Were it so easy.... Would not a modern billionaire have built themselves a monument glorifying themselves?

Throughout all recorded history in every culture, the rich glorify themselves.

Why not do it today?

They can't.

It cannot be done.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I've read and heard many people who have visited Egypt and seen the pyramids. A lot of them can't fathom how an ancient civilization could build such a monumental structure. I have an Engineering friend who visited Eqypt with his wife. He was amazed at the structures and commented with today's technology, you would need some heavy duty stone cutting machines and hydraulic lifting equipment to build such a mammoth 14 story high structure.

Who ever built them, they had more intelligent know how than what history gives them credit for. It's one of earth's most puzzling mysteries.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

Yeah, I know it's totally technically impossible.
Maybe I would have fallen for the official theory explaining the outside of the pyramid. As soon as I have looked on the inside I have suddenly realized it was all just a freakin' lie.
Those crazy amazing chambers there. Just Wow!
But wait for the brainwashed "scientists" to join us in a few moments so we can see how well can they read the school books into which they so desperately cleave

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Ancient people must have had other worldly capability is the only explanation which I can agree with. Meaning ancient humans were an interplanetary race of beings.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Guys, I went to see Jupiter Ascending and even though the reviews and ratings are bad, I found it thought-provoking and enterntaining.
It certainly offers some crazy explanation about the origin of earth and humans.
It's definitely not as mind-bending as The Matrix, but it succeeded to make me think about those theories of Earth being just a little part in a huge business going on in the universe.
There are many ideas in the movie, but the one which really got me and the one I find as the most intriguing, was the one about the "Harvest".
You will understand when you see the film.

So then, for anyone interested in these theories and everyone actually open-minded I definitely recommend going to the cinema!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join