It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food. ...What Is It Good For..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
REMEBER THIS

PROBIOTICS...."they're good for your digestive"

Well.....could there have been.something.a wee bit mor ....SINISTER

just reading this in focus magazine march 2015 issue

Sorry the photos are not great...just hapen to be posting from hospital bed reading the magazine now....

edit on 042828p://f32Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2015 by _BoneZ_ because: Removed all-caps from title - MOD NOTE: The Use of ALL CAPS in Thread Titles

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: plube

Keep them docile, dumb and distracted. The plan's working all too well. S + F

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Thats what I was thinking....it was such a huge promotional add campaign for probiotics...interesting....need to see who owns Yakult

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
My gut flora are the only loyal subjects I have. And even they don't pay attention to what I say most times.

Everyone has their own needed variety of microbe to help with deficiencies because of limited enzymes. What may be perfectly compatible with you might make me sick. It goes the other way too. I guess combatibility is what will protect us the most. These little loyal subjects will fight to the death for us if they like us, just don't be pissing them off.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That sounds like some pretty intensive battling going on in there Ricky...they may be doing physical battle in your tummy..but are they winning hearts and minds....

Also to the mods for pointing out my faux pas.......

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I keep my critters pleasantly pissed on a diet of craft beer and Baby Yorkies ( Yorkshire puddings with roast beef and gravy on top with green onions and sour cream to garnish. Mmmmmm out of this world). They get right ornery when I try to sneak some of that mass produced factory beer and fast food by them though.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Kinda says to me....

We evolved from the animals that ate dirty shtuff and thus got weird bug nastys naturally, since we only eat 'clean' food now and pasteurize everything, we NEED bugs in a bottle!

Yup works of me, off to buy some right now!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Just eat a lot of wild foods, that produces some nice flora tho try to steer away from eating some wild animals. Only stick to game unless you are starving lol.

Or you could just straight up Eat meat dripping with blood. To me. I don't know why but blood is sweet. I love the taste of salt too for some reason.

Sardines appeal to me because of that.

Eating foods replaces spent energy in the body so it is nessisary. It's just harder to find food growing outside in the Winter.
But winters almost over. I got some plans for this years garden.

Yum. lol.
edit on pm2u2815Sat, 14 Feb 2015 18:54:53 -0600 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
There are Universes upon Universes in my belly!!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I could be a test subject for this, I've been drinking Kombucha and other probiotic foods nearly daily for the past two years or so and most the time I feel freakin awesome.

I'm lighter, faster, a better skateboarder, all kinds of stuff, I think they're taking over and turning me super human
just kidding.

I am serious about most of that though.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I usually eat a six pack of fruit youghart after antibiotics seems to do the trick.
But I see big pharma caught on and now say 1 of their stuff is equal to 32ish yougharts. Ah well I'll just eat more youghart and that's dinner and my gut sorted. Two birds with one stone.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Being a diabetic who has maintained a solid A1C of 5 for almost a year AFTER coming off Metformin for Diabetes II, I have learned a little something about what happens between MY mouth and MY south (end). So much of what worked for me will not, will never work for people with ...dairy allergies. Or nut allergies. Or other sensitivities.

Everytime I go out to eat with someone else, it becomes a "can you top this" exchange...I can eat protein, dairy, nuts...she can't eat eggs...he can't eat gluten...they can't eat shellfish...

So why is anyone in the least surprised that probiotics are not going to cure the entire world? Or...that probiotics can actually be a bad thing - if you are sensitive to them? Despite the best efforts of corporate everything - we are not all cookie cutter clones yet. As long as humans have standard deviations from each other - ALL medical advice should come with the warning - "your results may vary." If labels meant anything, that is...

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: plube
REMEBER THIS

PROBIOTICS...."they're good for your digestive"

Well.....could there have been.something.a wee bit mor ....SINISTER

just reading this in focus magazine march 2015 issue

Sorry the photos are not great...just hapen to be posting from hospital bed reading the magazine now....

edit on 14-2-2015 by _BoneZ_ because: Removed all-caps from title - MOD NOTE: The Use of ALL CAPS in Thread Titles

Eh, I'm not sure I can get on board with this.

Probiotics simply replace normal gut flora or replenish it. Many people, especially those who have taken antibiotics, have microbiology out of wack in their system. Probiotics simply replenish the good bacteria.

So.... I'm not really sure then how it is negative...

Not only that, but there is a lot of scientific evidence that having good probiotics improves the digestive system and also immune systems, as the two are being shown to be increasingly interlinked.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ

I usually eat a six pack of fruit youghart after antibiotics seems to do the trick.
But I see big pharma caught on and now say 1 of their stuff is equal to 32ish yougharts. Ah well I'll just eat more youghart and that's dinner and my gut sorted. Two birds with one stone.

Yogurt is a source of probiotics, but not all of the types.

Remember, probiotics are replenishing a range of bacteria in your body, not just Acidophalus (in yogurt). Many good probiotics replenish a range including that one.

And, some people can't use dairy.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
I could be a test subject for this, I've been drinking Kombucha and other probiotic foods nearly daily for the past two years or so and most the time I feel freakin awesome.

I'm lighter, faster, a better skateboarder, all kinds of stuff, I think they're taking over and turning me super human
just kidding.

I am serious about most of that though.

But seriously.

I started taking probiotics about 1.5 years ago. I seriously haven't been sick for more than 24 hours since then. I haven't changed much else on average.

My roommate did the same thing after me and said the same thing. His immune system went way up.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

By choosing certain microbes that they say are good for us they could be dumbing us down. Those probiotics only contain half a dozen or so select microbes. We need hundreds to possibly thousands of different ones to balance our flora. Maybe they have learned what these tyramines do that the aging process creates and want us to be obedient consumers.

If you get dependent on certain psychotropic mycotoxins then you need to consume them to remain normal. But it changes normal. They want us to be able to memorize things and believe what they tell us, not to be able to think on our own.

Then again, if they add carangeenan to the mix, it kills our microbes and also our macrophages in the gut which are powered by the same energy source as our mitochondria. So if you have no energy, you can't challenge the ones running things.

I wonder if We can buy stock in the government, it appears it is a thriving powerful corporation.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Ofc they affect your mood. You have more serotonin receptors in your gut than your brain. I make my own probitotics. They keep you healthy..

purp..

new topics

top topics

join