It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Teen Comes BACK TO LIFE as Mom Prays.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This is just another of many wonderful testimonies of the power of God!

A Missouri mother is saying the power of prayer brought her son back to life after he was dead for 45 minutes. But, the teen didn't just survive the accident, he's thriving.

The teen was trapped underneath ice for 15 minutes, and dead for 45 minutes. Not only did he miraculously survive after his mothers desperate prayers, and over 25 minutes of CPR.. but he is thriving, when by scientific standards he should be brain dead! Apparently he is thriving!

Source

Best quote from the video, by a doctor: 'This is a bona fide miracle'
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

This is actually becoming common. Supernatural miracles are happening around the world at an alarming rate. More than in the days of Christ. Dead coming back to life, new limbs appear out of nowhere, cancer, epilepsy, other serious illness etc...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

This is actually becoming common. Supernatural miracles are happening around the world at an alarming rate. More than in the days of Christ. Dead coming back to life, new limbs appear out of nowhere, cancer, epilepsy, other serious illness etc...

Good good, the end draws near.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

edit on 10-2-2015 by boymonkey74 because: Not bothering

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I wonder if they just didn't do anything but pray if he still would have made it through.

Seems wrong to attribute him pulling through to the prayer and not the actions of the medical professionals who were working to save him.

blog.procpr.org...

Just a link to show about giving cpr for 30 min + can help with the brain function remaining as well.
So seems the 25 min cpr is the real hero here.
edit on thTue, 10 Feb 2015 18:50:28 -0600America/Chicago220152880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Nothing to do with prayer.
Drowning in very cold water is actually better than warm water. Survival wise.

www.academia.edu...

I'd disagree with you as to it being nothing to do with prayer. So do 2 qualified medical professionals in the video. With all due respect, what makes you an expert on this matter and did you even watch the video?

Peace.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I wonder if they just didn't do anything but pray if he still would have made it through.

Seems wrong to attribute him pulling through to the prayer and not the actions of the medical professionals who were working to save him.

The medical professionals are the ones calling it a miracle. Furthermore, it is the medical professionals who you are specifically talking about that are disagreeing with your notion.

Please watch the video.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

How many children a day pray to God to have a full belly?.
How many people pray to god not to die in a war zone?.
Sorry dude the human body can and does do great things but to call it a miracle....

Oh and of course the doctor would call it a miracle he is a Christian.
The chances are small of survival he said but that doesn't mean it was a miracle.
edit on 10-2-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I did, doesn't mean I have to believe them since they said it.

I feel as if they are letting their faith blind them to what really happened.

It was a miracle that the continued usage of cpr saved this kids life.

edit on thTue, 10 Feb 2015 18:53:04 -0600America/Chicago220150480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Is this that Lazarus dude?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

How many children a day pray to God to have a full belly?.
How many people pray to god not to die in a war zone?.
Sorry dude the human body can and does do great things but to call it a miracle....

That's nothing but conjecture and your own personal opinion. I respect that, but in turn i respectfully disagree with you. God can and does perform miracles. Many are just blind to see it.

The fact that there are starving children in the world is an entirely separate debate, but a debate worth having nonetheless. That being said I disagree that it takes away from the wonder of the OP.

But then again, that's just my opinion.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Oh he went into hypothermia and the cold helped to preserve him. It happens, but it's rare as you age and the longer you are submerged. However the extreme cold of the water likely factored in. He also got immediate resuscitation which also helps a lot especially if it's good care.

But I will not deny that God was watching over him to have kept him whole through all of that.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I did, doesn't mean I have to believe them since they said it.

I feel as if they are letting their faith blind them to what really happened.

It was a miracle that the continued usage of cpr saved this kids life.

Ok well that's your opinion. I, and the medical professionals in the video, plus the mother, child and I'm sure most people actually involved strongly disagree with you.

Sometimes it takes a miracle actually happening to yourself, to open your eyes to the wonder that can be found in faith of God.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Do you think the medical professionals would of allowed the mom to tell them to do nothing and put it in gods hands?

Do you honestly believe that the CPR had nothing to do with this?!

We have very little context into what those docs really think.
We have them in front of a camera, where people say things to make them look better.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure Shintoists and Hindus have drowned and been brought back also with CPR so was it the Japanese spirits that saved those Shintoists or Hanuman who saved the Hindus?.
Or just your man made version of God?.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Indeed amazing he survived! Very lucky. A question I have though.. Was he pronounced dead? If not then no, he did not come back to life. His mother prayed, and the boy survived. However I think jumping to the conclusion he survived because of the prayer is a big leap. My gratitude goes towards the doctors and nurses who actually worked to save his life.

Intercessory prayer does not actually work.

The studies show that to be the case. Few though they may be. In my opinion prayer is more of a placebo effect, or similar to meditation. I have no doubt it can offer comfort and peace of mind to those who believe in it. Beyond that, it has nothing to show, nothing to support it.

Clinical Death
edit on 2-10-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If the mother's prayer did indeed save him, I have a couple of questions.

First, has she been signed on as a faith healer? Because many, many kids deserve to live instead of die, and her faith is much needed to save them.

Second, is it relevant that it was his mother? Would another equally faithful, though unrelated person have been able to save his life?

And third, and this is purely as a point of discussion, is it actually okay for God to let the children of atheists die?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Do you think the medical professionals would of allowed the mom to tell them to do nothing and put it in gods hands?

Do you honestly believe that the CPR had nothing to do with this?!

We have very little context into what those docs really think.
We have them in front of a camera, where people say things to make them look better.

Of course the CPR had something to do with this! People always assume that when a mother picks a car up off a child it must have just been love and strength and that was the miracle.

God uses people and everything in nature and science, as he created it all! The CPR of course saved him, but in my opinion and I'm sure the doctors, and some other medical professionals watching the video, God allowed the boy to be saved, with CPR, even though the situation was hopeless!

I hope I have made that a bit clearer, even if you still disagree!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Indeed amazing he survived! Very lucky. A question I have though.. Was he pronounced brain dead? If not then no, he did not come back to life. His mother prayed, and the boy survived. However I think jumping to the conclusion he survived because of the prayer is a big leap. My gratitude goes towards the doctors and nurses who actually worked to save his life.

Intercessory prayer does not actually work.

The studies show that to be the case. Few though they may be. In my opinion prayer is more of a placebo effect, or similar to meditation. I have no doubt it can offer comfort and peace of mind to those who believe in it. Beyond that, it has nothing to show, nothing to support it.

The doctors in the video who saved him would definitely disagree with you!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I don't care what the doctors personal bias is.

And by the way he never said the boy was "dead dead".

He said the situation was extremely grim.

Show me some evidence of miracles/prayer that actually defy explanation and I'll be more willing to consider your point of view.
edit on 2-10-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join