It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Jordanian Pilot Was Captured, The Ugly Truth. Possible Theory?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Some of the details in the last video don't add up, so I'm hesitant to say it's what really happened.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Nothing has officially been said. I remember hearing the pilot say it in a video that was released.

But in the video where he was executed he said it was an antiaircraft weapon.

You don't think it's fishy that the pilot changed his story? You don't think it's unusual that Jordan has not made an official statement on how the pilot was brought down in over a month's time?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

Nothing has officially been said. I remember hearing the pilot say it in a video that was released.

But in the video where he was executed he said it was an antiaircraft weapon.

You don't think it's fishy that the pilot changed his story? You don't think it's unusual that Jordan has not made an official statement on how the pilot was brought down in over a month's time?
if he has an AK47 pointed at his head and they've told him to say they shot him down to make them look good, he's going to say they shot him down.

They do have the weapons required to do it.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

It generally takes 90 days or more for an accident/crash report to be finalized, so no it's not suspicious.

He had a black eye and bruises in the last video. I don't remember if he had them in earlier pictures released.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Right, but he had a different story before, why would isis release a video with two different storys? Why doesn't Jordan clarify?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Jordan won't until they finish looking at everything in great detail. And with pride being what it is in that region, they may not say if it embarrasses their air force.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Charlie, in principal I don't disagree with you. Everything should be evaluated on its own merit fair enough. However the u.s cannot reasonably be omnipresent and omnipotent yet too stupid to cover its tracks. There is an inherent contradiction. That's my personal opinion

The same could be said about ISIS. So well organized and funded extensively by those that DON"T know the west wants an excuse the bomb the whole region?

Inherent contradictions indeed.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

It generally takes 90 days or more for an accident/crash report to be finalized, so no it's not suspicious.

Interesting, it sure didn't seem take that long to blame Russian backed rebels for bringing down the Malaysian airliner.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

They also took months to release the preliminary report and the final report will take at least a year. Accusations do not a report make.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So hypothetically...

What if the plan is to Arm ISIS to the hilt for a regional takeover... Secretly...

Which gives way to Nuke/Bomb as much of Iraq as possible without the repercussions of civillians... Publicly...

I mean no one on Earth right now seems to be behind a Scorched Earth policy of Iraq because there is innocent people living there/fighting ISIS...

If ISIS "convert" & kill all opposition, say a 5 year plan (estimate)...
Then once the entire Country is ISIS a Nuke or Scorched Earth will be much easier for people to accept...

Bear in mind that I don't think that the reason for this is just to kill Iraqis...

But maybe it's been postulated that the vacuum has become unbeatable...
That if ISIS are defeated someone else will just take their place...
That the escalation in Iraq cannot be stopped without literally bombing the whole Country...

What would be make it easier for the people in charge (not just the US, but UK, Saudi, Israel, Russia, China etc) to sleep at night?...

Just Scorch Iraq now with men, women & children as further "collateral damage"?
Or intentionally let ISIS take control because it's inevitable anyways and then kaboom?

Hypothetically...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: thesmokingman

Has it occurred to you America doesn't need to fly a false flag, to meet its objectives?

And YOU win the prize for the statement of the year in my opinion.

then why does it happen so often?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

OOOOOOO,no,no THAT would result in our overthrowing our government ,SCORTCHED earth would leave a COMPLETELY sterilized land,WAY too over kill. The Iraqis have never desered that and ISIS is a roving faction so you'd have to wipeout large portions of the Middle East,NOT cool. The UN would loose it,it would signal an unreasonable act that could unite the world against us,Definaetely Russia and China would join up in the effort.
WE ARE showing a lesser hand as to what can actually be accomplished. We always have.
We don't want to make collateral hits at all.
Only a counter force supported by ISLAM really could kill them entirely we can just hit pockets as we are outsiders anyway.

edit on 8-2-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
So hypothetically...

What if the plan is to Arm ISIS to the hilt for a regional takeover... Secretly...

Which gives way to Nuke/Bomb as much of Iraq as possible without the repercussions of civillians... Publicly...

I mean no one on Earth right now seems to be behind a Scorched Earth policy of Iraq because there is innocent people living there/fighting ISIS...

If ISIS "convert" & kill all opposition, say a 5 year plan (estimate)...
Then once the entire Country is ISIS a Nuke or Scorched Earth will be much easier for people to accept...

Bear in mind that I don't think that the reason for this is just to kill Iraqis...

But maybe it's been postulated that the vacuum has become unbeatable...
That if ISIS are defeated someone else will just take their place...
That the escalation in Iraq cannot be stopped without literally bombing the whole Country...

What would be make it easier for the people in charge (not just the US, but UK, Saudi, Israel, Russia, China etc) to sleep at night?...

Just Scorch Iraq now with men, women & children as further "collateral damage"?
Or intentionally let ISIS take control because it's inevitable anyways and then kaboom?

Hypothetically...
or it could be to keep the middle east in a perpetual state of war and disorder because if peace fell over the region and, god forbid, they started cooperating or formed some kind of union that actually worked unlike the Arab league, they would be a force to reckoned with. And control large swaths of the planet's oil.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

They also took months to release the preliminary report and the final report will take at least a year. Accusations do not a report make.

You think the final report is going to deviate from the original accusations, hell Congress already unanimously passed a resolution condemning Russia, how could that happen before the final report has been finished?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Do you think the Global Superpowers, the UN and the citizens of the World would be against Scorched Earth if Iraq was completely ISIS?

That's what I was implying, not a Scorched Earth policy right now.

You make a good point about ISIS factions across the ME...

But this hypothetical is taking into account that Iraq is now beyond saving with Geurilla Warfare & Armed Forces no matter how long it's fought.
Leading to an inevitable 100% Terror State...

How would Scorched Eartg go down in that situation?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

It's doubtful the report will say anything about who did it. Accident reports are interested in causes, not necessarily who fired the missile.

Just because a resolution was passed doesn't change the evidence that a missile was fired from the ground at the plane.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

That's why I was specifically talking about if Iraq is now a undoubtable lost cause...

Not the Middle East in general.

I mean for what it's worth, Iraq is not an inevitable lost cause...

But I'm not privy to all the information nor do I have prophetic abilities to say that if ISIS are dealt with another group will/won't take their place...

Maybe the World Governments do...

& that is what the hypothetical is based on.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yes because of the threat it represents in terms or a use of power BY America.
Everyone isn't sure about our santy as a nation,but to take down the topsoil a foot or two would be terrifing and YES we can do so.
my friend who is working as a CT in Iraq, he says the people are great for the most part
There IS nowhere on the planet where such an act could be justified SCORCHED EARTH is a real method of attack that could include LAST USE weapons you wouldn't believe exist right now. Agrobio, N.B.C., the whole shebang thrown down.
MY bet would place a few in orbit.
edit on 8-2-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If the US was dropping weapons to ISIS, don't you think someone other than this pilot would have noticed? I'm sure more than a few jihadis would be slightly ticked off to know they are basically fighting FOR America. And would be blabbing to everyone. Then there would be the braggers.....

I call BS.

America has done some seriously bad things in the past no doubt. And I have zero doubts that Obama's loyalty is to the muslim world. But I have a hard time believing that members of our own military would be involved in this and it not leak out in a major way. Not everyone would be so on board with it as to agree 100% with the mission. Plus the amount of people in the government that would have to know. The more people added to the list of have to knows, the less likely it will stay secret for long.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

So, it's your contention that CBS is a less reliable source than Banoosh.com?

Let's look at some of their other headlines right now:

eBay; “Single Woman Used but in pretty good condition” puts herself for sale!

College Student Hopes To Inspire Others by eating bugs and Tarantulas

Hong Kong; baby girl born pregnant with twins

Osama Bin Laden was never killed

How to eat chocolate to lose weight.

That's the source that has you scoffing at the MSM?

This thread needs to be moved to the Ludicrous Online Lies forum.

And seriously everyone, vet your sources so you don't end up looking like a fool.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join