It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important -- how to in 10 sec shut up a ProVaccine person

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I was reading one of those heated vaccine threads and wanted to post this but a guy on page 2 beat me to it.

Something has been done... its called vaccination. If you don't want the disease, get vaccinated. What do you care if someone else would rather risk it than take the shot... you're protected.

If you trust the modern vaccines made in US that they won't make your kid 1 in 80 that get autism then vaccinate yourself and that poor kid and shut up about me and my kid

Case closed

If only ATS NLBS thought of such logic

How does heard immunity thing bother you if you and your kids are already vaccinated with your mighty vaccines
edit on 8-2-2015 by PizzaAnyday505 because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

How to, in 3 seconds, refute ignorant anti vaxxer BS..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/2/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
theatlantic.com

Last month, however, one private Montessori school in Traverse City, Michigan—The Children’s House, which serves infants through children in the eighth grade—changed the power dynamic. As one parent there described it, the school wrested control from a vocal minority of people in their community who don’t believe in vaccinating their children and gave the majority who do their voice back. By revising its admissions policy and refusing to accept new students whose parents opt them out for personal beliefs, The Children’s House illustrates how schools are becoming ground zero for the anti-vaccine dispute. It also serves as an example of how educators—not state legislators or health officials—may be the ones who ultimately resolve the public controversy over immunization requirements.

Apparently only 19 states allow families to opt out of vaccination requirements by claiming a "philosophical exemption," whether based on personal, moral, or religious beliefs.

You may have to home school your kid.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Elton

You make it sound like homeschooling is a bad idea

At home my kid would learn right from wrong and would finally have the answer to question

Why does everyone hate the US

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Herd immunity. Learn what it is, and who it protects before making such daft posts.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505
a reply to: Elton

You make it sound like homeschooling is a bad idea

At home my kid would learn right from wrong and would finally have the answer to question

Why does everyone hate the US

And when does he move out your basement ?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Lol

The ultimate fail
So I should risk my kid becoming 1 in 80 with autism

So that tiny minority who got vaccinated and can still get the disease, be protected

What a logic fail
edit on 8-2-2015 by PizzaAnyday505 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

He and she can move and do ANYTHING because they won't be drooling idiots with damaged brains brought to you by US pharma

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
Herd immunity. Learn what it is, and who it protects before making such daft posts.

Why don't you explain it and I warn you

I will be watching for logic or common sense

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
You should all hang out together on an island, we'll send some blankets.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505

originally posted by: Denoli

He and she can move and do ANYTHING because they won't be drooling idiots with damaged brains brought to you by US pharma

People get more damaged without it !
Just saying

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Before you sling too much mud, can I politely ask for the source of the 1 in 80 figure you're using?

Thanks ever so much!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

What do you mean you are just saying

You just made the most worthless post

Read it again. How are you making sense ?

link   

+16 more 
link   
They don't view your kids as "your" kids. They see them as society's kids, and social edict trumps your relationships with your children.

They don't want you to be able to raise your own children your own way because they think you're an idiot and can't be trusted. So they want to force you to do it in all their well-meaning sociopathic glory. It's not a "this kid is mine and that one is yours" thing to them at all. They will never understand that argument because they think you're an ignorant twit and a threat to the safety of your own children.

For the good of society. Their version of it.

I actually think the whole thing has less to do with medicine or conspiracy, and instead centers around the raging ego of the enthusiastic vaccinator.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I think they're referring to the figure that approx 1 in 80 children have autism. For some reason they've modified this to 1 in 80 kids that get vaccinated. Proof you don't need to have a vaccine to become mentally challenged.
edit on 8-2-2015 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I'm saying pharma helps a lot of people

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Here you go

www.tacanow.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Nice straw man. The answer is herd immunity.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
en.m.wikipedia.org...

If you are worried about herd immunity perhaps you should ask US pharma to produce non adjuvant non mercury vaccines like from the 50s and 60s

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join