It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Smileys are different sometimes...huh?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I'm confused about the smileys. Sometimes the smileys I can use are colorful (yellow smileys drinking beer and stuff) and sometimes they are the grey ones (not to be confused with the greys from zeta reticuli...lol).

At times I use different computers and I am not sure if this is why.

Can anyone help?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
you can use any smileys, provided they are not offensive i imagine! I sometimes use my own because the Ats smileys seem a bit limited in expression.
That nots a put down of ats by the way afterall, i dont want to cop a from the mods
cause its just my opinion Do you think there shold be better smileys?cause folk hate smileys and might saybut i like em, seeanyway you could ask the admin, if they add more then
thats all i have to say. anyway some are

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Hi

The smilies on BelowTopSecret are different from the ones on this board, but you can use them on ATS as well.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
you can use any smileys, provided they are not offensive i imagine! I sometimes use my own because the Ats smileys seem a bit limited in expression.
That nots a put down of ats by the way afterall, i dont want to cop a from the mods
cause its just my opinion Do you think there shold be better smileys?cause folk hate smileys and might saybut i like em, seeanyway you could ask the admin, if they add more then
thats all i have to say. anyway some are

Last night I was able to choose yello, cool smiley's from the area over ther~~~~>>>>....but, today the old greys are back.

What about GetSmileys, will they work, I wonder????

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I wants some big ole smilies. Probably take up too much space though.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   
You just use img tags and paste in the properties line!

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
Hi

The smilies on BelowTopSecret are different from the ones on this board, but you can use them on ATS as well.

I just clicked on the BTS link and it didn't show me logged in. Do I need to join that site separately?

I swear that there were different smiley's last night...i think I used them in a post...if I can just remember which one

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
...hey...I siged into BTS and lookie!!!!:w:
...yehaaaaaa!

new topics

top topics

join