It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if ISIS is controlled opposition?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What if ISIS is controlled opposition? What if the DoD could wipe them out easily but they instead wait until the atrocities accumulate to build public furor against the insane jihadist barbarians?
Very clever scheme if true. This wouldn't be the first time "MIC-ie" manufactured a foreign threat to scare the western world into supporting a war.

More problem reaction solution?

Get the american public against pacifism and for a new major war on iran and syria.
Listening to MSM news seems like softcore 1930's communist/fascist pro-expansion propaganda.

edit on 6-2-2015 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It would't surprise me at this point, however.... I don't think it's US made controlled opposition, I think it's Saudi made opposition so we'll go in and do what they can't or won't do to Iran...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Surely barbarism and terrorism does not exist. It's all a conspiracy, right?

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. "
-freud

Yes, controlled opposition does exist. But I think the West has enough (either controlled or actual) opposition, do you not agree? With the renewed Cold War, NK, iran, etc., inventing ISIS would be just an exercise in redundancy. IMHO ISIS is not controlled opposition - at least, not controlled from the West.

Though, convincing the West people that ISIS is west-controlled would greatly benefit the East...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
For me, the real question becomes why these conflicting interests, are both promoting the idea that "terrorism" should be associated to the Egyptian goddess Isis.

ahem

$$

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well I can imagine all the governments/big groups are connected somehow through shadowy means, so it makes sense they'd create a problem so they can introduce a solution. Even if the orders and resources aren't coming directly from the West, the ones running the show are making sure there's a big bad threat hovering over the world...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I thought that was already the widely accepted consensus?

Just not by "voters", maybe lol but who cares about what the peons do/don't know.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

someone wants the oil to stay in the ground.

...and far away from china's economy.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
I thought that was already the widely accepted consensus?

Just not by "voters", maybe lol but who cares about what the peons do/don't know.

I care actually.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I disagree completely. The whole reason the west created ISIS is because we supposedly beat Al-CIAduh. We couldn’t bring them back after blasting all over the media how awesome we did. Americans would loose more faith in the military industrial complex. So we created a new problem for us to solve in the middle east furthering conflict and profits.
edit on 6-2-2015 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Why does the nwo have such a fixation with syria,iran and iraq?

i

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

What if the same people that brought you 9/11 are now bringing you ISIS?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Its pretty muc h a no brainer they are somebodies pets.....whos doesn't matter really....To the already dead....

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
The whole reason the west created ISIS is because we supposedly beat Al-CIAduh.

And who do you think benefits from using the CIA as scapegoat for every single evils in the World?

Hm...

Russia, perhaps?

How the Soviet KGB created Conspiracy Theories

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

Why does the nwo have such a fixation with syria,iran and iraq?

i

Because there's no Rothschild banks there?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Rothschild is but only one name amongst so many.

Some of them Arabic.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Of course it's all controlled, that much is obvious. Certain people colluded to form ISIS on the basis of the U.S. going to war with them eventually. Yet another manufactured war.

They create the problem then offer their solution which they indoctrinate us into accepting through the MSM's propaganda. I don't watch the news much but what I've seen lately looks like they've ramped the propaganda into overdrive. There's barely a minute goes by that ISIS is mentioned and fear tactics are used. They're trying to make us think "we should attack them before they get a chance to attack us". ISIS is no threat to America any more than our own government.

To make matters worse, America is predominately Christian and ISIS is Islamic extremism. They're turning this into a religious psy ops operation as well, unknown to the ones who believe their crap. America going to war with ISIS is the equivalent of Jesus fighting Muhammad. It's all about dividing and conquering.
edit on 2/6/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

IS are more likely to be an example of what happens when societal structure breaks down.

If utilities and police stopped working in NYC, it wouldn't be long before conflict took over. Groups would rise up and one would take dominance through power and fear. To retain control, the ascendant group would resort to shows of terror. Helter skelter into violence begetting violence.

We see it in Mexico and there were shades of it in Northern Ireland during the 70s and 80s. Rwanda saw 100s of thousands slaughtered when infrastructure failed.

IS have the benefit of spreading out into a power vacuum and nothing fuels this type of craziness better than ideology. The 'evil that men do' is in all of us - all ages and genders.

'Controlled opposition' would let humanity off the hook, but, let's face it, we're only ever a few crises away from slaughtering our neighbours or being slaughtered. That's not a pessimistic viewpoint, it's historical fact for any nation that's endured civil war, Totalitarianism or religious intolerance...most of us!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

See how many here are already convinced?

How many of them accuse the US gov with no second thoughts.

And these are the same people who shout, "innocent until proven guilty! ".

The East's tactics worked well on the mind of the people.

Now you need only to mention some random world problem for the people to have a knee-jerk reaction and answer, "it's US gov! ".

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Get the american public against pacifism and for a new major war on iran and syria.

gotta disagree...
ISIS is a puppet for UAE, Saudi, Qatar and those Sunni States of the Gulf

now the ISIS leadership does not nor cannot totally control the individual fighters who very often go way overboard in the treatment of victims, hostages, prisoners, detainees...

just like complete mind control of the fighter forces cannot make the Sunni extremists less hostile towards the Saudi Monarchy in charge of the Peninsula lands.... that needed change of Jihad focus will need to be slowly mind-controlled out of the Jihadists... unless the Warlord leaders of ISIS are secretly wanting to topple the House of Saud themselves but play the deception game with the Wahabbists in draining the Monarchy in all manner of speaking

the 600 mile protection fence between the ISIS and easy entry into Saudi territory belies the 2 forces mutual friendship

whats really on the hot plate is the taking of Yemen by the Shia...who are the allies of Iran
news.yahoo.com...

no, what seems to be unfolding might lead one to believe that Obama and his inner circle of Muslim Brotherhood staff just went through a week of covert/secret meetings thru the WH... are anti-Iran....

I submit that that view is 180degrees opposite of what is really taking place

the usa has ok'ed the Iranian development of nukes, the takeover of Arabia, letting IS/ISIS wreak chaos & mayhem in the Levant (Syria-Lebanon-Jordan-Arabia-gaza-Israel...) because the usa is engineering Iran to be the regional top-dog because Turkey is going anti-Nato anti-West pro Sunni Caliphate hand-in-hand with IS

watch as the Shiite's/Houthi Shiites consolidate Yemen as the staging area to invade Arabia, Mecca, etc.

yep, I am (still) a non-credible source, just as I was back in 1995 concerning the Phoenix FBI tip letter information ...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Precisely.

Sometimes the truth is a bit deeper and requires a little investigation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join