It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Tragedies Weirdly Predicted By Adam Sandler

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
5 Tragedies Weirdly Predicted by Adam Sandler
Edit: Sorry it seems like this is all false.

www.snopes.com...

I don't tend to believe things like this but ATS is all about this kind of stuff so I thought I'd post it.

Apparently, Adam Sandler specifically mentioned several tragedies that have occured over the last 20 years or so in different stand up routines and movies he's done.

Waco Siege
.... Adam Sandler had predicted the incident in his stand-up act. Tapes now reveal Sandler would often spend several minutes on stage repeatedly uttering the phrase, “Something’s coming to Waco. Something dark.”

The Death Of Princess Diana
...one seemingly out-of-place scene from 1996’s Happy Gilmore, in which Sandler looks directly into the camera and says, “Our Queen’s eldest, the beautiful flower, will wilt under a Parisian bridge.”

BP Oil Spill

...was strangely foretold on a 2005 episode of Late Night With Conan O’Brien, when guest Adam Sandler’s T-shirt simply read, “BP OIL SPILL IN FIVE YEARS.”

2010 Haitian Earthquake

...222,570 people were killed and 300,572 injured during this tragedy, which are only slightly off from Sandler’s Funny People estimates of 220,000 deaths and 400,000 injuries.

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

...echoed the lines from a 1993 Saturday Night Live “Opera Man” sketch: “A missing plane-ah / It’s from Malaysia / Make me insane-ah / This will all make sense in due time.”

Clearly, Adam has a knack for divining when bad things will happen! We can’t wait to see which of his predictions will occur next. Until then, we’re left with his chilling words from ‘You Don’t Mess With The Zohan’: “Water shall overtake the eastern seaboard. Man, woman, child, and animal. All will drown.”

I'm not really a big fan of Adam Sandler so I've never really noticed much of this, but it would fall in line with a lot of what's said on here about Hollywood knowing about things before they happen.

edit on 6-2-2015 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

At what point during happy gilmore does Adam Sandler Say that?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Interesting but not very compelling. If you're in the lime light like Adam has been for 30 or so years, you're bound to say something that people will record and claim is a "warning". The BP oil spill one is kind of interesting though,probably just a coincidence though.

link   
a reply to: myartisstrong

I think the clip is included here.

~Tenth

link   

Cryptic. Especially the Princess 'wilting under a Parisian bridge'. Can someone capture that episode for us?

If he just turns to the camera and off script blurts (and it survives to air), I'd be interested in seeing that.

Edit: Thanks Tenth…
edit on 6-2-2015 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I just noticed this is from Clickhole, which is the Onion's sister site.

So, it's fake lol

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I don't know how reliable snopes.com is but they claim it's FALSE and
if you watch all said movies you will see that.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: myartisstrong

Hmmmm apparently never.

www.script-o-rama.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Just saw that this is fake, it was made by a sister site to the onion.

Neo-Nazis Fall for The Onion's psychic Adam Sandler story

Yeah, this is fake.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ya I should have looked into this more before posting.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Be interesting to see what Adam Sandler himself has to say on this.

Very strange indeed if true.

Ah thought so, made me wonder when there was no picture of him wearing the BP Oil spill t-shirt in the article.

Oh well.
edit on 6-2-2015 by fenian8 because: just read the 2 posts above

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Snopes claims it's false.

Link

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
That's cool and all but you nor the source article provide anything to back up the claims
and some of us dislike Adam Sandler enough to not want to go and expose ourselves to him in order to find out if any of the claims are true

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Any clips of him saying this stuff? The one posted by tothetenthpower is just text, no footage.
Oh well it's fake, seemed so anyway.
edit on 6-2-2015 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
yeah..fake.
If anyone wants to check on the Conan O'brien claim, Sandler was only on once in 2005 on 5/26. episode 12.135. according to IMDB.
I don't like Adam Sandler much so I won't create an account to watch it but someone on here will.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Aw man. That would have been such an interesting conspiracy theory.

Now Adam Sandler is just a #ty actor again.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Edited:

Fake, nevermind
edit on 6-2-2015 by Strawberry88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Hey if you want to see Adam sander predict the death of robin Williams watch the movie funny people

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
"Shampoo is betta, I goes on first and clean the hair, nooo conditioner is betta I make the hair silky and smooth, oh really fool, really!!" "I have a feeling O'doyle your whole family is going down."

I too watched, Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, and the other Sandler movies from the late 90s and to be honest, I haven't seen evidence of future surveillance in his movies, those movies are as clean as a baby's rear end.

The entertainment industry does have access to technologies that can see into the future but, they are far more subtle about it. First, from my experience, they mostly only make comments about what is happening in a private residence or that something that occurred to only one person or worse yet something that the person thought, so the number of people who could verify it are very small.

There have been cases were it wasn't so subtle, for example the X-files spin-off "The Lone Gunmen" Episode 1, Production code 1AEB79:

Lone Gunmen Episodes

We can see in Episode 1, broadcast on March 4, 2001, they presented a storyline very similar to what occurred on Sept 11, 2001. Also, in the episode, they commented that it was a going to be a false flag attack, this correlates quite well with the very suspicious "perfect" unplanned collapse of 3 buildings and all the other irregularities during 9/11. This isn't proof that they could see into the future, it could have simply been a coincidence but, from my experience, I wouldn't put it past the entertainment industry.

The only people who would need proof of this are those who don't work for some nefarious entity, those who do work for them and are higher up in the hierarchy may know this is true. Oh yes and Mrs. Doubtfire also made comments about what was going on in my private residence in 2014. So even Robin was in on it.
edit on 6-2-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
People in media are Satanic and thereby privy to occult plans.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join