It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp and Channel 8 in Las Vegas look at Chemtrails (ATS included)...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This is definitely worth watching, our friend Geroge Knapp at his investigative journalist BEST. Wait until you see the image of the ultra bizarre contrail! Be sure to scroll down to the part two video... You may see a site you recognize involved in the piece.

Part One
8 News NOW

Part Two
8 News NOW

www.8newsnow.com...

edit on 2-5-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

“To think that there could be a global conspiracy, a conspiracy of aircraft technicians, military aircraft, that are all keeping quiet about spreading chemicals up in our atmosphere, I'm sorry to say, but it's crazy,” he said. “Think about it. Tens of thousands of people would have to know about it.”

Tens of thousands of people are happy to join ISIS...

Depopulation isn't as unpopular as people make it out to be.

Nor is it exclusive to "the 1%".

Many, many, many people would do something like this for Money...
Or the bigger picture...
Or both.

I don't believe chemtrails are what some make them out to be...

But not for that reason.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
George at his best. Thanks for the link to that.
His objectiveness and logic make him probably the best in his field.

"Show me the evidence, and I will be happy to put it on here and report it".
I like that.

P.S: Your comments are excellent, and great for ATS.
edit on 5-2-2015 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
That was great exposure for ATS in both videos. I like George, but have concerns over his objectivity after comments he made about 9/11 a while back.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Well ATS is the Best of the Best

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
That was great exposure for ATS in both videos. I like George, but have concerns over his objectivity after comments he made about 9/11 a while back.

Which were?

Dont you just hate it when people post something like this and not tell us what was said?
You should tell us or better still provide a link to it.

Dont presume we all know what he said because we dont

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Is it just harmless water vapor?

Is the term Chemtrail used in such a bad light to deflect?

Plane Exhaust Kills More People Than Plane Crashes

Sunlight May Turn Jet Exhaust Into Toxic Particles

Planes' exhaust could be harming communities up to 10 miles from LAX

Is it a plan to kill off the folks? perhaps not, is it an effort to hide the real dangers of increasing air traffic exhaust?

Who knows... but I ain't buying the message that we shouldn't worry about the growing exhaust plumes in our skies...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The smoke trail reminds me of the 'Firefly' series/'Serenity' movie. The smoke was black in the shows but when I saw the pic I could almost hear the "bwum bwum bwum" sound coming from it.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Springer ask what is protecting the sprayers of contaminating themselves and their families in the ground, is the answer not obvious???

They are reptilians trying to morph earth into their alien ecosystem...
edit on 6-2-2015 by Indigent because: fansy words are made by aliens...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Is it a plan to kill off the folks? perhaps not, is it an effort to hide the real dangers of increasing air traffic exhaust?

Who knows... but I ain't buying the message that we shouldn't worry about the growing exhaust plumes in our skies...

Contrails are condensed water vapour (hence the name), they're not jet exhaust however.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Ma reply to: Springer

Anyone who takes a serious look at Chemtrail issue can see this is real

If smart person is saying there is nothing to it, he or she is lying

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Fantastic exposure Mark, you did good.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

What you see is just ice crystals. Just like cirrus clouds. The exhaust that you cannot see (much like automobiles, buses, and trucks) is another issue entirely. It's an internal combustion engine that burns petrol based fuel. So you will have the evils of that process involved.

Is aircraft exhaust any more or less dangerous than ground transportation?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I have never bought into the whole Chemtrail issue. At least not the issue that its a world wide phenom. I personally believe that this issue has more to do with a change in the jet fuel, maybe a new fuel, or mixture. And the increase in air travel. The arguement is very weak

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Almost thirty years playing in exhaust, including sitting a few feet behind an engine during a run to watch for leaks. Been healthy as a horse my entire life.

Yes exhaust can be dangerous for some, but so is pretty much everything else.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was in Vegas. Nope, nothing but normal contrails.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

I`m with you, I`ve never bought into the whole chemtrail thing.none of theories about chemtrails that I have heard so far are air tight (no pun intended) there are some major flaws in the theories that nobody has been able to explain.

If the chemtrails are composed of metal particles like aluminium, barium etc then why don`t they show up on radrar?
These massive clouds of metal particles are visible with the naked eye and yet they don`t show up on radar? that`s impossible. in fact clouds of tiny metal particles is exactly what the military uses to hide from enemy radars.

When ejected from an aircraft, chaff forms the electromagnetic equivalent of a visual smoke screen that temporarily hides the aircraft from radar. Chaff also serves to decoy radar allowing aircraft to maneuver or egress from the area. It consists of small, extremely tiny fibers of aluminum or aluminum-coated glass that disperse widely in the air when ejected from the aircraft and effectively reflect radar signals in various bands, in order to create a very large image of reflected signals ("return") on the radar screen. In the air, the initial burst from a chaff bundle forms a sphere that shows up on radar screens as an electronic cloud. The aircraft is obscured by the cloud, which confuses enemy radar. Since chaff can obstruct radar, its use is coordinated with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).

www.globalsecurity.org...

chemtrails may be a real thing but I highly doubt that they are composed of tiny fibers of metal.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Yes -- Exhaust gasses are bad. However, automobile exhaust is a worse problem than jet exhaust, especially in Los Angeles. Jet engine exhaust is cleaner than automobile exhaust (per pound of fuel burned, PLUS there is more automobile fuel being burned in the world than jet fuel). While there are toxic material associated with jet exhaust, they are generally cleaner than automobiles. Industrial processes (factories, coal-burning power plants, etc) are also a larger pollutant than airline traffic.

And, as others have pointed out, almost all of the visible white puffy trail you see (the thing that most chemtrail believers refer to as "chemtrails") is mainly frozen water crystals, not the more toxic exhaust gasses. The more toxic exhaust materials are virtually invisible, and are present in the exhaust whether or not the white puffy trail is being created.

So do planes add to the pollution problem? Of course they do. However, the chemtrail conspiracy people have a much more specific claim about planes other than simply "breathing jet exahaust can be bad". Their claims are that the white puffy trails are NOT condensed/frozen droplets of water, but that VISIBLE parts of the puffy white trails are intentionally-sprayed chemicals kept in tanks in a secret fleet of black-ops aircraft, and those trails have nothing to do with being a by-product of operating a jet at high altitudes.

edit on 2/6/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

originally posted by: jaws1975

Which were?

Dont you just hate it when people post something like this and not tell us what was said?
You should tell us or better still provide a link to it.

Dont presume we all know what he said because we dont

Your sentiments are shared. I used to get upset and wave my hands in the air. Now I see it for what it is. Debunking. It has nothing to do with intellectual debate. Quite the opposite, really. I no longer hear it. Any possible answer to your question is also minimized as malarcky or mumbo jumbo.

George is the most level-headed and skeptical host on C2C.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

is it an effort to hide the real dangers of increasing air traffic exhaust?

That's where my main focus is, and I have been saying it for years...a contrail is a chemtrail, and it's from above.

The relative roles of sulphur, organic compounds and chemi-ionsin particle production in the plume are not well understood.

Moreover, the particle production in the engine itself is even more poorly understood. This represents a constraint for any improvement in knowledge of plume processes.

The relative roles of homogeneous and heterogeneous freezing of particles are not well understood.

The ways in which contrail-Cirrus and natural Cirrus differ from each other in terms of radiative forcing is not well understood.

That's a lot of 'not well understoods' So you are right that jet plumes, and jet engines are nasty pieces of work, and the effort to hide any dangers is simply not to yam on about it.
On the ground though there has been extensive efforts to clean up diesel engines by fitting DPF's to vehicles to stop the exhaust smoke plumes that carry the soot..which is enemy No 1, and which will cost you a bomb to replace when that time comes. Anyone telling you that a jet exhaust is little more than just steam, is just being economical with the truth.
When it could come to being a deliberate Chemtrail project using aircraft though, you are not going to know just by looking.
Unfortunately, Chemtrail aficionado's..mostly those who would rather debunk any deliberate Chemtrail conspiracy exists, don't like the idea of me calling a contrail a chemtrail in the first instance, probably because it takes away the innocence of the word contrail.

edit on 6-2-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join