It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moussaoui claims Saudi royals 'funded 9/11 attacks'.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Al-Qaeda plotter Zacarias Moussaoui has claimed members of the Saudi royal family helped fund the 9/11 attacks.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Wow this is going to hurt relations with the Saudis If true.
He also claims that Prince Turki al-Faisal Al Saud a former Saudi intelligence chief were funding al-Qaeda from the late 1990s.
I know many on ATS have said the Saudis were involved but my question is to what gain? why would the Saudis be involved when they have gotten very rich selling oil to the west?.

So thoughts?.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

im glad you posted this....a yahoo article came out earlier in the day and I was gonna do a thread but got lazy. In the Yahoo article they mention how he was trying to fire his lawyers but they lawyers were trying to say he was insane...then the judge stated he wasn't insane at all.

Someone is trying to shut this guy up for sure. At first I thought....maybe this is the obvious thing to say as a terrorist...to stir # up...but once I read the part about the lawyers attempting to get him to be quiet ....It got interesting for me. There were some other media sources on this long ago saying this...but this is the first time ive seen mainstream touch it.

So why were we in Iraq and Afghanistan again haha.....or maybe Saudi Arabia is next!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Well both sides could be true.

They could have been funding Al Queda thinking they would just commit the odd bombing. And Al Queda took it too far.
IE They were doing useful jobs for the saudis but went off like wild dogs. Same way as the CIA used the Taliban in the 80's.

I have extreme doubts those funding it would know the details of plans as that's not how terrorist cell generally work.

Still it does make Saudi Arabia complicit and if proven they should receive just sanctions and demands for the backers to face trial.
edit on 4-2-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Maybe they know (USA) know they were involved but choose to ignore it due to the oil?.
BTW I have never understood how we in the west can do business with a country that beheads women....but then again the USA (some states) have the death penalty also but at least they are for murderers not just bloggers or adulterers.
edit on 4-2-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The fall of the House of Saud, it's almost Edgar Allan Poeish isn't it? If it comes to pass that is.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: crazyewok

Maybe they know (USA) know they were involved but choose to ignore it due to the oil?.

Or the Saudis have dirt on US operations.

The CIA don't exactly have clean laundry there from the 70's and 80s'

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
There are so many irregularities to 911 that it suggests that those involved might be from various nations, including the US and could be connected, part of a network.

I have been on a 747 that looked inches from going into WTC, I could see the people in the offices and I said ''nice knowing you'' to my ex that was sitting beside me, that close, and a fighter jet appeared from nowhere.

If the USAF can be there in an instant like they were then, and it was just a few months before 911, they could have appeared just as fast on the day and blown it up before it went into the towers. Add to that it happened TWICE within hours, where was the USAF when the second plane hit?

Also the WTC 7 scenario and the way the buildings crumbled. I know there are those that think it just happened like that but there are plenty that think it suspicious. I know I do. I would very much like to know the truth on the matter.
edit on 4-2-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
15 of the 19 9-11 hijackers were reportedly citizens of Saudi Arabia, I was always surprised that suspicion never seemed to fall on the Saudis.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

A few days ago Prince Charles said he doesn't want involved in arms deals anymore. Perhaps there was some dodgy arms deal tie to the previous king Abdullah of SA that prevented him from making such a move before now.

li nk

Prince Charles no longer wants to promote British arms sales in the Middle East, a new book has claimed days before he embarks on a tour of the region.

The latest biography of the Prince of Wales, which was not authorised by Clarence House, says he “doesn't like being used to market weaponry” in controversial deals with Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states.

edit on 4-2-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Moussaoui may have testified in a 9/11 case, but i don't think he mentioned Saudi royals actually funding the terrorist attacks themselves. He stated that members of the royal family had funded Al Qaeda in the 1990's, and that Osama had ordered him to keep records of the donars.

He said in the prison deposition that he was directed in 1998 or 1999 by Qaeda leaders in Afghanistan to create a digital database of donors to the group. Among those he said he recalled listing in the database were Prince Turki al-Faisal, then the Saudi intelligence chief; Prince Bandar Bin Sultan, the longtime Saudi ambassador to the United States; Prince al-Waleed bin Talal, a prominent billionaire investor; and many of the country’s leading clerics.

“Sheikh Osama wanted to keep a record who give money,” he said in imperfect English — “who is to be listened to or who contributed to the jihad.”

Further information is shared in my thread and another article below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Oh bloomingheck I thought it was breaking sorry dude I will ask for this to be deleted.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

If your big ole Saudi Arabia, and your surrounded by countries that houses some of the worst of the worst, and you want to get rid of them, what do you do?
Well, you could just attack them and start a war directly involving your country...or you could attack another country and make it seem like your enemies did it allowing them to clean up the Middle East for you.

15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi citizens and the FBI hurried many Saudi citizens out of the country after the attacks. If they aren't the brainchild of 9/11 they're most likely involved some other way.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well don't they gain from the destabilization that has accrued in that area as a result of the US invading after 9/11?

That is why I have always been on board with they idea of them being at the very least funders of the attack.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Can everyone go to Daas's link much better OP than mine and I have asked for this to be delted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Moussaoui claims Saudi royals 'funded 9/11 attacks'.

That and Pakistani ISI chipped in on the bill as well, so the story goes.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The Saudis are only involved in 9/11 for one major reason - plausible deniability. Who got them involved? The real ruling family of Saudi Arabia - House Bush. That way if someone traces the money that funded 9/11 it traces back to the Saudis and not the Bushes.

Trace the links the Bush family has to Saudi royals and you will realize how much sense it actually makes. The links to Saudi Royals, drug smuggling, Saudi funding GWB's presidential campaign, etc. The connections are there, other people have already done the research - all you have to do is read it.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Don't worry about it! I don't really mind, haha. I thought i'd just post the links as they may provide more information for the story. The more perspectives, the better.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
A terrorist from a group that openly opposes the ruling Saudi Royal Family continues to attempt to undermine the ruling Saudi Royal Family. Where is the mystery? What has changed? What is new here?? Are you attempting to convince people he speaks the truth while pretending there is no motive?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I just don't know Iam on the fence on this.
Like I said in my OP to what gain have the Saudis in being involved?.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

If your big ole Saudi Arabia, and your surrounded by countries that houses some of the worst of the worst, and you want to get rid of them, what do you do?
Well, you could just attack them and start a war directly involving your country...or you could attack another country and make it seem like your enemies did it allowing them to clean up the Middle East for you.

15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi citizens and the FBI hurried many Saudi citizens out of the country after the attacks. If they aren't the brainchild of 9/11 they're most likely involved some other way.

This.

Saudi Arabia benefits from oil-producing countries being knocked-out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join