It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want to Fight With My Brothers in Syria

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yes I want to go on a holy war. I want to over there and help my Brothers and Sisters.

AGAINST ISIS.

What if I want to fight with my fellow Christian Kurds in Syria against ISIS? Americans and Europeans are going off to fight WITH ISIS, so would it be considered an attempted act of terrorism or whatever laws they say you break if you made contact with and tried to fly over to meet up with resistance fighters and fight AGAINST ISIS?

With all the conservative right wing Christians in this country and elsewhere, why aren't we helping out our Christian Brothers and Sisters and slay these scumbags that think it's cool to burn people alive in cages? During the Spanish Civil War, American and European Liberals formed the International Brigades to fight against an incoming plague they knew was wrong i.e. Fascism.

Why can't American and Europeans stand up and fight for their ideals and believes nowadays? Why is it only the islamic extremist that gets the luxury of going off to fight in a foreign country for what he believes in? Why can't we do the same?

I would love to go off to fight in Syria. (Here comes the NSA trackers). But I want to use my SKS's 7.62 x 39 hollow point round to kill an infidel. And by infidel I mean Muslim.

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Good luck. Personally, I think the less people fighting out in the land of the Middle Ages, the better. The place is a disaster and has been for decades, if not centuries.

Regards

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
There are British mercenaries fighting ISIS and there was a feature on them on Sky News.

There wasn't much shouting from the anti jihadist crowd to be fair, so I guess you will be fine.

Good luck!!
edit on 3/2/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Middle Eastern Christian Leaders Urge International Community to Send More Aid to Christians Displaced by ISIS

Read more: www.gospelherald.com... aced-by-isis.htm#ixzz3Qhm46o8Y

Church agencies give displaced Iraqis fuel, heaters for winter
www.catholicnews.com...

Humanitarian needs across Iraq and Syria remain unprecedented, with an estimated 800,000 of Iraq's religious minorities displaced by Islamic State militants during the summer. According to humanitarian organization Christian Aid, many of the refugees, left homeless and penniless, are currently struggling in blustery snow and rain in the country's northern Kurdish region, where the majority shelter.

Read more: www.gospelherald.com... aced-by-isis.htm#ixzz3Qhma3DvF

Can you imagine what would happen if Christians started fighting ISIS in the M.E.

OMG, they would end up more hated then ever, Christian organization do give aid, you just don't hear about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Swing80s

Nope! Totally legal

Provided that you're fighting a force your country opposes. Good luck my friend!

JB

One more thing, if you do go I think you'll hear them referred to ISIL or just IS. "Isis" is a term coined by the MSM for its sensationalistic purposes. Sounds scarier to silly MSM-only people.

edit on 2/3/2015 by JBurns because: added

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is the outrage that those behind the scenes want you to feel.....
The acts will be ever more brutal and horrifying.
Be patient for soon the world will be at war....Youll have plenty of opportunity to take part in the killing madness that's being fostered by shadowy powers far from the scenes of violence and murder.....
.........ALL of the death and destruction can be laid at the feet of the Global Elite and their need to retain power and control over the destiny of all peoples everywhere on earth.....
....... May whatever God you choose to serve have mercy on all our souls because the great killing has begun . ......

From somewhere we will never know or see...the order has been given to create the final war .....which will kill off a third of earthlings and create the circumstance for the biggest power grab of all....control of the entire world....
edit on 3-2-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Wars only continue as long as someone is willing to fight in them.
Why enlarge something so destructive?

I applaud your conviction and courage but that is needed even more in peacetime at home than over there.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Conspiracy theories hold that those fighting ISIL do so to appease the military industrial complex, as well as a pretext for another war. With an endgame of hegemony or absolute authoritarianism.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Based on historical evidence, the only country with a proven track record of quality leadership is Iceland, and they don't seem to be interested in expanding their territory through military force. The rest don't seem to be capable of ruling themselves, let alone the whole world.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

They can..in fact there are people over there fighting ISIS right now that are americans who just joined some group and went....go do it. They had a great interview on one...he was an ex soldier who just enjoys combat...so he went back.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well if the west is allowed to have Islamic Extremists why can't we have Christian Extremists? I'm not talking about aid, I'm talking about Catholics, Evangelists, Protestant Methodist - Lutherans - Baptists (We all need some good music to fight off that crap JIHAD music), coming over with their own guns, food, ammo, medicine, drugs etc...

I don't give a $h|t what "other people" i.e. Ben Affleck and the media have to say about fighting muslims, but finally ending this crap. Either committing domestic acts at home to prevent extremism terrorism which would probably be labeled as hate crimes by going on the dark web, making contact with people going over to Syria or coming back, and taking care of them. Smuggling firearms through countries to Syria; or basically doing the crap they're doing tit for tat.

Even liberal atheists like Bill Mauer know that it isn't "an extremist element within the religion" but the religion itself which is the problem.

Scare the $h|t out of these scumbags until they have to pray in secret under their house in their basement. After a certain *religion* (if you want to call it that) is erradicated, then give back freedom to worship.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

But I want to use my SKS's 7.62 x 39 hollow point round to kill an infidel. And by infidel I mean Muslim. Thoughts?

You need proffesional help.

Good to see this site openly supports the murder of other people, well done.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

But I want to use my SKS's 7.62 x 39 hollow point round to kill an infidel. And by infidel I mean Muslim.

Thoughts?......I think this is an incredibly ignorant statement. All muslims are not "infedels", you do know that right?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yeah I do need help I added a capital M for muslim. Oops.

Do you really think I'm going to go on anti-jihad or do you think I'm asking for your opinions on the matter? Mainly the fact that during the Balkan Wars pro-west anti-muslim groups from Germany and other countries marched south to help the Slavs erradicate the Bosnians so why don't we see this happening nowadays. Or if it is happening why is it not being covered?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Woah! Singling out the majority of a religion to attack a small number of extreme radicals is unacceptable!

Most followers of Islam are peaceful, ordinary human beings - don't forget, human beings is what they are.

You can't just say all Muslims are "infidels." That's a very narrow minded view. One you'll find most of us disagree with here!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

In Islam, all non-Muslims are called unbelievers or infidels.

Perhaps YOU are the infedel....you ever look at it that way? Religion and its followers remind me of street gangs. Very disturbing OP, very disturbing.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Perhaps YOU are the infedel....you ever look at it that way? Religion and its followers remind me of street gangs. Very disturbing OP, very disturbing. infidelsarecool.com...
edit on 3-2-2015 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Woah! Singling out the majority of a religion to attack a small number of extreme radicals is unacceptable!

Most followers of Islam are peaceful, ordinary human beings - don't forget, human beings is what they are.

You can't just say all Muslims are "infidels." That's a very narrow minded view. One you'll find most of us disagree with here!

It is incredibly racist is what it is. Just like saying that because of the actions of a few blacks, or jews, or any other race or faith, that they are ALL the same.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Wait so let me apply some logic. To right-wing Islamics === Non-Islamic ANYBODY > any non Islam | Any non-Islam = infidel | Infidel = person okay to kill

So based on that lets flip it around to people in the US where we take the high road ==== Islam, Christians, Jews, and Atheists = All good. Islam, Christians, Jews and Atheists = respect and right to practice their beliefs.

Right wing Christians = I'll try to convert you and save you because of my love for Christ and Humanity; Right-wing Christians = to or less than most people. Right-wing Christians = killing is wrong even if they're in a different religion. LET ALONE THE SAME RELIGION

At least that's how it's been in the modern US.
edit on 3-2-2015 by Swing80s because: typo

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swing80s
Yes I want to go on a holy war. I want to over there and help my Brothers and Sisters.

AGAINST ISIS.

What if I want to fight with my fellow Christian Kurds in Syria against ISIS? Americans and Europeans are going off to fight WITH ISIS, so would it be considered an attempted act of terrorism or whatever laws they say you break if you made contact with and tried to fly over to meet up with resistance fighters and fight AGAINST ISIS?

With all the conservative right wing Christians in this country and elsewhere, why aren't we helping out our Christian Brothers and Sisters and slay these scumbags that think it's cool to burn people alive in cages? During the Spanish Civil War, American and European Liberals formed the International Brigades to fight against an incoming plague they knew was wrong i.e. Fascism.

Why can't American and Europeans stand up and fight for their ideals and believes nowadays? Why is it only the islamic extremist that gets the luxury of going off to fight in a foreign country for what he believes in? Why can't we do the same?

I would love to go off to fight in Syria. (Here comes the NSA trackers). But I want to use my SKS's 7.62 x 39 hollow point round to kill an infidel. And by infidel I mean Muslim.

Thoughts?

So you want to go and kill an infidel?

And you call yourself Christian?

Do you even know what a Christian is?

"Thou shalt not kill"

Now you want to go and kill a Muslim.
Is that any particular Muslim or will any Muslim do?

Jesus H F**king Christ.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join