It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where can I start/basic shielding?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hey all,

I've had a pretty hardcore iron curtain installed around myself since I was around 7, but I've come to realize it doesn't actually block anything, it just prevents me from noticing that I'm being attacked.

I need to start from scratch to create an effective defense against both paranormal and human bad intentions. I especially need to prevent psychic vampirism.

I also would like to learn how to open back up gradually. I'm a sensitive and I can still instinctually tell things like what month a person was born. Etc.

There are lots of resources out there to use on my own, but frankly I'm scared to do it alone. I don't want to open up too far. I'm cautious.

So... Anyone want to help instruct me or point me at the good reading?

Thank you in advance!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FireflyStars

I have Hamsa in my home. It works a treat for me. It is used by Jews and Arabs. Arabs call it the "Hand of Fatima". Jewish people call it Hamsa. It is literally to protect against the evil eye. I also have started wearing a red string Kabbalah bracelet recently and have Mezuzah on the door post.

Hamsa:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

Just found my new profile picture so thanks for this thread! Cool!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
You could try asking Jesus in, much more powerful than any of that other stuff.

Jesus, the ultimate protection.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
If you are able to muster up courage from any source possible, whether religious, protective stones (Apache tears (black obsidian) for one), good moral and positive energies, then you may be able to face these energies face-to-face, head on, with the belief and determination that you will be able to vanquish that which is plaguing you. Also, learning how to cleanse negative and evil energies from within yourself your outside energy field would be a good daily ritual.

Also, if one's psychic energy is extremely strong then other psychics will naturally pick up on it. This does not mean it is vampirism. It may be that one's psychic and mental vibrations are at a higher level and when you encounter that energy, it may just feel you are being overpowered, but you simply need to show your boundaries, or move away from the situation, or learn how to raise and use your energies to affect changes or command the situation.

edit on 1-2-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2015 by InTheLight because: afterthought

edit on 1-2-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If you are able to you can imagine and manifest a mirror so that every negative external manipulation is returned automatically back to sender. But you have to make yourself believe it exists and that you are protected for it to be.

If you want to recharge and are in need of energy I would recommend reiki or similar techniques to meet people who are spiritually more advanced both for the techniques and for the support.

Namaste

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
For a metaphysical shielding that doesn't require conscious thought, consider plants. Plants have a Chi to them, even though they don't have higher level thoughts. It's been suggested that buildings that are overgrown with clinging ivy are more resistant. I don't think a suburb would appreciate your house being overgrown with plants, but having some hanging vines and such indoors would at least slow spiritual energies down a little.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
If you are able to you can imagine and manifest a mirror so that every negative external manipulation is returned automatically back to sender. But you have to make yourself believe it exists and that you are protected for it to be.

If you want to recharge and are in need of energy I would recommend reiki or similar techniques to meet people who are spiritually more advanced both for the techniques and for the support.

Namaste

Precisely.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FireflyStars

I can give you a bit of a primer that you can start out with:

First of all, find out the best way you can visualize something. For example, if I told you to picture a sunrise, how would you picture it? Would you see the sun coming into view? Feel the warmth of the sun's rays hitting you and warming you up? Hear the sound of the birds? Notice the italics - a "shield" doesn't have to be something you see; it can be something you touch, smell, taste, or even "sense".

Second, take a few deep, calm breaths - Don't pass out trying! The whole point is to relax, so you can concentrate.

Third, picture a waterfall of white light falling down from above, and surrounding you in it. Once again, you don't have to "see" it, but try to sense it in any way possible. I like to focus on seeing, hearing, and feeling it (Imagine being in a nice hot shower, but instead of the clear water swirling around you, the water is whatever color you want).

Focus on this for a little, and you have your first shield. And it doesn't have to be light - You can see yourself in armor, a physical wall around you, a huge ogre with a bat waiting to strike at the negative energy. Just by thinking about this you are creating it.

Now, if you want to go the "amulet" route - Black tourmaline, quartz, and selenite are all protective, and can be found quite easily (I could even send you some pieces free; my collection is too huge as it is). My personal favorite is a quartz crystal; I keep one on me as a good luck charm.

-fossilera

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
You could try asking Jesus in, much more powerful than any of that other stuff.

Jesus, the ultimate protection.

Untrue. How is a fictional character any "more powerful" than anything else? The Jesus character is based off of multiple other man-gods dated much earlier than the Jesus character.

What you are saying is no different in absurdity than someone saying that you should try asking the Tooth Fairy for protection as she is more powerful than them all.

Quite silly, right? Both are fictional characters if you research.

new topics

top topics

join