It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State Commander Claims Funding Coming From the United States

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Recently posted to Ben Swann and claims involvement of funding through the international banking system. I'm sure many of you are surprised.

Ben Swann Link

Some from the article:

An alleged commander of the Islamic State in Pakistan, or Daish, claims that his operations have been funded through channels in the United States.

Yousaf al Salafi was reportedly arrested with two other men on January 22 in Lahore, Pakistan. The Express-Tribune reports that al Salafi had actually been arrested in December but had only recently been discussed publicly. He is alleged to have gone to Pakistan from Turkey and established an Islamic State group.

Julie Lenarz, executive director of the Human Security Centre thinktank, told the IB Times that much of Islamic State’s funding is being processed through the international banking system.

Let's see how much traction this gets here in the US.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Srrms the great agenda has its serious leaks from time to time.....trot out GHWB to give us that speech again...ho hum the world is dumb........................

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

I believe it...The US has historically had a bad habit of making its own enemies.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
anybody who knows 2+2 = 4
also knows that money is a service provided by banks.
If someone has money, it's because it came from a bank- if not the vault then it came from the main printing presses.

Banks serve no other purpose than to fund people and their ideas...
One would think assets of terrorists would be frozen in todays world.
I suppose black operations are harder to freeze?

What's not a racket that involves money?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Omg I'm sooooo surprised...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Ben Swann is a leftist who has strong dislike of the current US government and who grasps anything to back his anti-americanism.

Islamist sects want to destroy Obama, and as soon as the heat gets up, suddenly the same islamists try and convince Swann that it's all the fault of big bad US gov. Funny, these islamists did not contact any main media, they just went directly at Swann - Swann is so easy to convince, the islamists knew they didn't even have to provide actual proofs.

Just a shift of blame to diffuse the heat.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I wonder if the banks have some of that land as collateral now.

Maybe ISIS is buying U.S. Treasury Bonds too.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

S 0 R O s

A finger in every pie of darkness.
The Agenda?

Chaos and misrule.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This shocks me......

Are you telling me that MSM is telling lies??

All joking apart, this is the worst kept secret, the problem is its the elephant in the room that everyone ignores

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I agree. Him and Rockefeller are two names whch keep on appearing on both sides of so many conflicts.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Ben Swann is a leftist who has strong dislike of the current US government and who grasps anything to back his anti-americanism.

Islamist sects want to destroy Obama, and as soon as the heat gets up, suddenly the same islamists try and convince Swann that it's all the fault of big bad US gov. Furthermore, it seems they are very eager for us to believe them - Swann is so easy to convince, the islamists knew they didn't even have to provide actual proofs.

Just a shift of blame to diffuse the heat.

I'm not sold that Ben Swann is 100% a leftist. If he was a true leftist he would support Obama and the Democratic actions, he doesn't. Swann grasping for ratings is more likely.

The problem is that you are too easily dismissing something that has been talked about readily here on ATS. It doesn't mean that ATSers are right, it just means they were already seeing the tell-tale signs of the USA's complicity. You further exacerbate the situation continuing the Left vs. Right paradigm that is pretty much non-exist other than for a dramatic show to keep the sheeple bickering.

The dots are so easily connected. However, to quote Jesse Ventura from a recent (Ben Swann) interview:
"Once people believe a lie it becomes very difficult to change their minds."

This news is tremendously damning to the USA and people that are wrapped up in the paradigm of the USA being the knight in shining armor of the world will ALWAYS have a hard time believing or accepting this could be true. Furthermore, it may also serve as another reason for the USA to destroy ISIS before more news or proof about this gets out. But the USA has never had a history of supporting, cultivating, and propping up dictators and regimes that they've later toppled.
edit on 30-1-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Oh, I am not saying the US gov is a mere innocent bystander in this matter.

What I am saying is that these terrorists are taking advantage of this dark situation so to try and get Swann's sympathy.

They know they will gain the american people's sympathy the minute they blame the US gov - with or without proof.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
xuenchen, They'll probably be buying into The US Elections N'All. Let's face it Politicians are For Sale To The Highest Bidder ! Always have been, always will be.
shavedfish a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Oh, I am not saying the US gov is a mere innocent bystander in this matter.

What I am saying is that these terrorists are taking advantage of this dark situation so to try and get Swann's sympathy.

They know they will gain the american people's sympathy the minute they blame the US gov - with or without proof.

So, Swann reporting on something that the US media will try to avoid as long as they can is getting his sympathy? Re-read the article. It reads like a journalist should write using words that don't denote 100% fact:

1. An alleged commander... claims
2. The commander claimed...
3. He is alleged to have gone...

^Just a few examples. It's not written with a huge attempt to persuade. It's presenting information that has been reported and denoting that as it stands they are "alleged claims." They should do their jobs as journalists they will do more research to corroborate the stories (assuming this "commander" doesn't die first).

I'm just not seeing sympathy oozing from the story. The problem is this story begins a potential avalanche that could, and most likely will happen (it's 2015 after all), to eat the already floundering popularity of the US government both domestically and abroad.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It's BULL SNIP.

The majority of funding comes from arab so called allies.

Primarily Turkey,Qatar,Kuwait, and SAUDI ARABIA.

Self-funded and deep-rooted: How ISIS makes its millions

Does ISIS Have a Cash Flow Problem?

Oil, Extortion and Crime: Where ISIS Gets Its Money

America's Allies Are Funding ISIS

This Is How ISIS Makes $3 Million A Day
edit on 30-1-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

edit on 30-1-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Does this surprise anybody? The early word on ISIS was that it was a CIA-backed organization created to further destabilize Iraq and Syria so China couldn't get the oil it has bought rights to....Now that Obama is clearly siding with Iran, it seems even more clear that ISIS is tied to U.S. -

Obama has publicly backed ISIS pals Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt...and yes, Muslim Brotherhood are very bad guys devoted solely to the destruction of Israel.

ISIS has an incredibly sophisticated infrastructure that generates billions of dollars selling oil--not easy without big help from team Obama and CIA.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The article says that their money is processed through international banks, not that the U.S. is funding them.

Huge difference.

This is like saying that if you get $500 out of your Bank of America account to buy a gun and murder someone, BOA "funded" the murder.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I wonder what currency ISIS uses to spend there in the desert? Do they have ATMS? Or is cash air dropped over the desert? Are there gun stores in the desert? Does Assad let them buy whiz bangs from the locals?

I bet the bankers are at the apex of war like everything else. But those tracks are carefully covered.

Who benefits from war financially?

Who benefits from rebuilding the destroyed infra structure financially?

The top of that heap is the banks.

War is business, and business is good…

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

This is like saying that if you get $500 out of your Bank of America account to buy a gun and murder someone, BOA "funded" the murder.

Guns and fighters are smuggled across the Turkish border into Syria. If you are an American taxpayer you are helping foot that bill.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join