It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video threatens to cut off Obama's head and turn US into Muslim Province

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
ISIS is getting bolder in their threats now and spicing things up.

Islamic State militants have threatened to behead Barack Obama and turn the U.S. into a Muslim province in the latest gruesome video to emerge from their self-styled caliphate.

The footage shows a black-clad jihadist standing over a Kurdish soldier who, in a sickening climax to the video, has his head cut off.

Before the hostage is executed, the ISIS fighter warns the U.S. president: 'Know, oh Obama, that we will reach America.

'Know also that we will cut off your head in the White House and transform America into a Muslim province.'

There's a video at the site of course. Because there is a Kurdish fighter that they are about to behead, I have NOT watched the video. I will admit this. But these are their claims. I doubt anything would come of this, but my confidence in the Secret Service lately has not been as high as it used to be. I do doubt this with a 99.99999999% certainty. There, gave myself some wiggle room, just in case.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I really don't understand why they are being so blatantly provocative. WTH? We apparently can't kill them fast enough for their liking...........

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Bring it on. All I can say.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
ISIL will turn US into a Muslim province? Over my dead body.

Once again, these ingrates have made threats they can't back up. They have also, once again, slandered and dishonored a peaceful religion. Extremists that hide behind religion are the worst scum.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Honestly, and I know this will shock some people, I really couldn't care less if they behead Obama. But as far as making the US a Muslim province. Bring it on babies. That should be fun!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
ISIL will turn US into a Muslim province? Over my dead body.

Once again, these ingrates have made threats they can't back up. They have also, once again, slandered and dishonored a peaceful religion. Extremists that hide behind religion are the worst scum.

I quite agree. I'm a Christian, and trust me when I say, we definitely have our fill over here on my side of the fence.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Honestly, and I know this will shock some people, I really couldn't care less if they behead Obama. But as far as making the US a Muslim province. Bring it on babies. That should be fun!

Well, you might want to change your mind when you realize then that "Winky Winky, Don't You Look Good, If I Only Had a Brain" Joe Biden will then become our president. (If we're able to overcome ISIS that is. I don't know about you, but Joe Biden as President scares me way worse than ISIS ever will!)
edit on 1/28/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Lol...I hope they try their luck in Texas first.....been a while since I used tannerite on anything anyway.

Ah tannerite.....you are gift to rednecks everywhere.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Makes no sense, why would they make such a bold threat? unless of course there exist the possibility that this is just American propaganda.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Why stop at Obama Mr ISIS?

What about the illustrious members of the US Congress?

What about the awesome employees of the CIA, NSA, DHS, FBI and ETC?

What about Zionist Israel?

But Ohhhh no, lets just focus on the world biggest and most popular muppet - because he makes all the decisions regarding war and death - LOL.

ISIS, are you Anonymous?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This will never happen. If it does, it was allowed to happen.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
OK, if the " Inquisitr" is a legitimate site. Then this will get interesting. They'll have a tough go at it in western Pennsylvania  So many hunters and gun enthusiast. And they are racist.

The other animal is Mexico. Lots of Christians south of the border. Hispanics love this country. With the influx of immigrants coming in from Mexico and central/south America. It could get very ugly if Muslim extremist try converting them.

To the Muslims here and abroad. I know their are MANY of you whom are peaceful. And are offended of the picture being painted. Believe me Catholics/Christianity is painted no better sometimes.

This is just PUFFERY .

OH! And if the try to introduce Soccer as a national sport. And get rid of football . Oooooooooo,
Then get rid of HOCKEY. Then Canada will just half to get involved!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I respect all of your patriotism but you are not all actually buying this BS are you?

Like Sublimecraft pointed out, they are targeting the president, not the western elite. These guys are just shaking down the US taxpayer for continuous defence spending.

It's a pretty good mind f#$k, you have to admit.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

originally posted by: caterpillage

Well, you might want to change your mind when you realize then that "Winky Winky, Don't You Look Good, If I Only Had a Brain" Joe Biden will then become our president. (If we're able to overcome ISIS that is. I don't know about you, but Joe Biden as President scares me way worse than ISIS ever will!)

Yes of course you are absolutely right in that regard. Biden could prove even worse. But at least he would make for great comedy.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
HaHaHaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
As if we give a fu@k. Cut his head off!! Biden will be our prez and we will still run the world with our military might that is 10x stronger than our closest threat.
Whatever ,you primitive, monkey minded 13th century dwelling douchebags.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: riffraff

Greatest military in the world yet we can't stop some desert dwellers who cut people's heads off every couple of days. ISIS isn't as big of a threat as they're made out to be IMO, they're only going whichever way the strings are pulled.

If we really wanted to stop them we would. I have a feeling we don't want them stopped, if they were the people wouldn't be afraid of them anymore. People in fear are much easier to herd around.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yeah were saying the same thing. So what; they cut someone's head off every couple of weeks. It's only what our government allows.
If they were to somehow kidnap and behead Obama, not only would they be doing the majority of America a favor,they would only be doing what we allowed. Just like 911.
Deny it all you want; our government spends a trillion dollars every year to make sure we're the best.

"I don't know, but I've been told.....money beats soul.....every time" - Jim Morrison

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
And obama ought to reply...

What the # did you just #ing say about me, you little #? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the # out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my # words. You think you can get away with saying that # to me over the Internet? Think again, #er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re #ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little #. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your #ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will # fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re #ing dead, kiddo.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: rokkuman
And obama ought to reply...

What the # did you just #ing say about me, you little #? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the # out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my # words. You think you can get away with saying that # to me over the Internet? Think again, #er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re #ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little #. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your #ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will # fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re #ing dead, kiddo.

Holy rampaging rage mode batman!!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

source

:-)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join