It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptile Eyes On A SS Nazi-WOW

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey
A close look at the picture suggests it is just a product of his left eye not looking in the same direction as his right, something that seems to be confirmed by this later photograph:

upload.wikimedia.org...

He was just Nazi scum, not alien reptilian Nazi scum.

Still has freaky eyes in that pic. This would be a really intense person to have a conversation with solely from his appearance.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

One eye going to the shops and the other coming back with the change!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey
A close look at the picture suggests it is just a product of his left eye not looking in the same direction as his right, something that seems to be confirmed by this later photograph:

upload.wikimedia.org...

He was just Nazi scum, not alien reptilian Nazi scum.

I have that wandering eye, it comes in handy when doing things after you get control of it. But then again, I haven't ruled out that I am not part Reptillian.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gakupo

From another angle.
He should have some thyroid dysfunction (hyperthyroidism) that makes his eyes to look weird

Or he was part of a scientific experiment gone horribly wrong

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Sure know ,that when you were going to face him eye to eye in those days . you wouldn't live long... I can Imagine that many captives were saying " Are u talking to me?"

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here's a few creepy Nazi Reptilians..

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I've seen eyes like that. Were his eyes blue or grey? I don't think he's a reptilian but there are some pics on the net that make me think these things do happen.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Keep in mind that there are different kinds of reptilians.

Draco seem to be about accepting them as Lord and bowing down. Others seem to be against draco empire.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

So it stands to reason they'd have different eyes then? I've read that the ones in charge are gigantic. One site claimed the leaders can be at least 20 feet tall...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Green or yellow eyes make that appearance. Looks like he's got a lazy one there. Reptiles have scales, not porous skin like us mammals.

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Ok I don't really believe that, but If there was ever a case of alien eyes on an evil person this is it.

Scary !

SS-Gruppenführer Hans Heinrich Lammers in black Allgemeine-SS uniform 1938

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I always have a problems with these things, especially pictures, and especially OLD pictures. However I do believe the highest leaders are reptellians, they are on the inside, which is not manifested in the outer world. At least I think so. Or wait maybe they can when they chose? Well I don't know, we don't have that much access to their world so it is really difficult to predict.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gakupo

From another angle.
He should have some thyroid dysfunction (hyperthyroidism) that makes his eyes to look weird

For christsake. An ophthalmologist can fix the lazy eye relatively easy. I hate talking to people like this because I don't know which eye to speak to.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
All I see are light grey coloured eyes with small pupils.
The small pupils could just mean opiated pain killers.

They look like my dad's eyes...

The nazis invented Methadone. Good possibility...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I guess he could be reptilian,

Seems more logical he is albino?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Later images show that he became a zombie...

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

some say woman can do five things at the same time.. but this mother could look at two people at the same time...

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I get that this was a rather flippant thread intentionally, but the fact that there are people here considering this to be real, or suggesting he's "possessed" or something - rather than just accepting that there are 100 and 1 things that could result in his appearance - makes me wonder if some people just so desperately want to believe that these disgusting Humans were "not Human" as a way to explain their actions.

None of us wants to believe that people could actually be driven to such inhuman acts against others, that people who were once otherwise normal could be convinced or persuaded to become the most psychologically deranged people Human kind has ever seen.

If we admit that this was possible, and without any "reptilian" or "occult" influence, just psychology and ignorance, we would have to confront the possibility that the same could happen again. No one wants to think about that, so some concoct the most bizarre explanations for how it happened, making these men and women another form of Human.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Yet it has happened again, Genocide that is.

Rwandan Genocide

One observer said that during that period it was like an inhuman cloud of evil descended on the entire country driving people to do unspeakable acts of evil.
edit on 27-1-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Some time ago I read some really lurid details of Genghis Khan, thought to have slaughtered forty million people, left piles of skulls in his wake, yet no mention of him in 'blogs'
Same with Uncle Joe (Stalin) and the twenty million people he had slaughtered, per haps if the nazis did not have such striking uniforms, and did not borrow the hooked cross, they would be forgotten by now...?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This topic and its replies must be really hurtful to read for some people who have medical issues causing them to look a certain way. If it's not for the remarks about their ugliness it's the notion that people apparently associate weird eyes with being possessed or an evil alien reptile. What if the girl in the vid just has some condition causing her iris to be shaped like that?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join