It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity Rover Photo Shows Human ‘Non-Terrestrial Officer’ Performing Maintenance On Mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Going by the claims of a UFO researcher, we might have obtained the first photographic evidence of hacker Gary McKinnon’s claim that he found “fleet-to-fleet” cargo transfer records relating to the ET technology-based “off-world” space operations of U.S. “Non-Terrestrial Officers.” Many in the “Truth movement” have believed Mars to be the “off-world” base of Pentagon’s “Non-Terrestrial Officers.”

According to an unnamed researcher who contacted UFO Sightings Daily’s Scot Warring, the NASA image shown below could be evidence backing McKinnon’s story.

Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Paperjacket

This has been discussed and the shadow ended up being part of the rover if I remember correctly.

From 2012...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-1-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
"Can't remember anything, smoked a lot of dope." And couldn't be bothered to print anything or write it down, apparently.

So it's a picture of a guy wearing air tanks...but no helmet. So...why the air tanks? Seems kind of illogical.

I guess we should buy into a guy's story after he admits that he can't remember things because he "smoked a lot of dope."

Kinda hard to believe this for me man.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I looked at this posting from the ufo sightings daily website, over and over again, and I just wasn't that impressed for what its worth.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
How was the Alien's rank determined? You can't make out the insignias on his uniform. He could just as easily be enlisted.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

According to an unnamed researcher who contacted UFO Sightings Daily’s Scot Warring

Scott Warring again ! , this guy is getting seriously annoying.

edit on 23-1-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains

This has been discussed and the shadow ended up being part of the rover if I remember correctly.

From 2012...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This piece of news appear on today's Inquisitr.com...never died though

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Inquisitr.com is a supposedly satirical website so not to be taken seriously ... just like Scott Warring.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paperjacket

Like another unkillable story...

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
"Can't remember anything, smoked a lot of dope." And couldn't be bothered to print anything or write it down, apparently.

So it's a picture of a guy wearing air tanks...but no helmet. So...why the air tanks? Seems kind of illogical.

I guess we should buy into a guy's story after he admits that he can't remember things because he "smoked a lot of dope."

Kinda hard to believe this for me man.

Therefore they link the "mechanic" to "non terrestrial officers" as claimed by Mckinnon. Old story revives.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Maybe new explanations found

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It's only a shodow of the equipment at the end of the Rover's arm, and it has already been discussed ad nauseum in a thread a while back (over a year ago).

For example, here is an image from sol 53 that shows the shadow again (you can see the "guy's backpack" -- near the center of the image), however, in this image, the rest of the "person" no longer looks like a person, but looks like the shadow of piece of equipment:

Higher Resolution Version

...and yeah -- with all of the pieces of equipment on the rover, I suppose there could be various shadows cast depending on the orientation to the Sun.

I think what we are seeing (in the OP's image, and in my above image) is a piece of the MAHLI instrument at the end of the 8 foot-long arm, and a piece of that arm itself. The arm may be half-deployed, hence the reason it is visible. The first image below (taken during tests on Earth) shows the MAHLI and the arm in the stowed position. The second image is the Sol 53 image above, but annotated:

edit on 1/23/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
How was the Alien's rank determined? You can't make out the insignias on his uniform. He could just as easily be enlisted.

In fact it is my first time hearing about Mckinnon's claim and I am kinda short of information.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

According to an unnamed researcher who contacted UFO Sightings Daily’s Scot Warring

Scott Warring again ! , this guy is getting seriously annoying.

Have you ever heard about Mckinnon's claim?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Thx for posting the pic and I have read old threads and it seems that the story never dies.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paperjacket
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Thx for posting the pic and I have read old threads and it seems that the story never dies.

Not so long as it keeps getting re-posted.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Have you ever heard about Mckinnon's claim?

if you mean his claim of non terrestrial officers yes I've heard of it , unfortunately as with the other stuff he claimed he has no evidence , a simple screenshot would be nice but he didn't even do that.

Scott Warring has nothing to do with Gary , sometimes I think he has nothing to do with reality , this is the guy who claimed NASA has hidden the pictures of Cassini lifting off from Titan ... I laughed so much I nearly peed My Pants.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I just feel strange because he is one of the most dangerous hackers in the World and I just don't see any reason for this kind of top geeks to prove he is somebody by lie.
edit on 23-1-2015 by Paperjacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Always sending the grunts out to do the dirty work.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I don´t see nothing out of place with this pics.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join