It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Ebola patient in New Jersey

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Finally.....an update on this patient.....tptb took a long time on this one:

"

The health care worker who returned from Sierra Leone and sparked a Ebola scare in the U.S. after she was pulled off a United Airlines flight at Newark does not have Ebola. The woman, whose name has not been released, reportedly vomited aboard United flight 45 from Brussels and suffered from a high fever and was taken to Hackensack Medical Center. But a spokesman for Hackensack Medical Center said in a statement despite her symptoms she has been declared 'Ebola free.'

Source

Re. the poster who asked about patients being disappeared, here ya go:

James Lawrenzi, DO, who has two clinics in Garden City and Archie, Missouri, appeared on the Alex Jones Show today to warn that the true scale of the situation was being deliberately downplayed. It is important to note that none of these potential Ebola outbreaks occurred at the clinics in which Lawrenzi works. Lawrenzi said that shortly after the arrival of patient zero – Thomas Eric Duncan – in the United States, he was told by a doctor at Truman Lakewood Medical Center in Kansas City they had taken in a possible Ebola patient who had a high fever and was bleeding out of all his orifices having recently returned from West Africa. The following day, Lawrenzi was told by the doctor that the patient had “disappeared” against medical advice, but that he wouldn’t have been able to leave on his own given his medical condition. The day after the patient disappeared, a meeting was called for anyone who had contact with the patient. Doctors and other medical workers were told that the patient had malaria. Lawrenzi also revealed that drug reps from within the area warned over additional possible Ebola cases in the area. A second possible Ebola patient was then admitted to Research Medical Center in Kansas City the following day but also quickly “disappeared,” with hospital bosses claiming he had typhoid, according to Lawrenzi. “These patients are disappearing, they’re doing something with the patients and God knows where they’re going,” said the doctor.

Source

I don't trust anything our gov't tells us, esp. about something as serious as Ebola.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Anyafaj

And keep the cases under wraps and docs telling people in the very unlikely event that you do get the virus that it can be treated here in the states drives people to get it how?

I didn't state keeping the cases under wraps causes people to get Ebola. Please show where I stated this. I will happily retract such a statement. I firmly believe knowledge is power. At least know what is going on. I don't believe in government cover ups and lying to the people. What is the sense in telling people it's not Ebola, when it might be and allowing an infected patient to walk around with the masses when there is even a miniscule chance someone might become infected from them. *Please note I used the words miniscule, chance, and might, I never placed the word definite in the sentence. I have no issue whatsoever with anyone being treated here in the states. Again, please note where I stated, or inferred such course of action. You are welcome to search any thread, I will happily wait. As long as the treatment is within WHO guidelines, and top infectious disease doctor guidelines, I say bring them here, though I do recommend a medical plane, as I do think it is risky putting them on a plane with other passengers as there is a chance, (There's that pesky word again), an infected patient, especially one with a fever, can pass the virus on. And especially these days since most doctors, and airport staff can't decide who has a fever and who hasn't, that or they have a fever today, but tomorrow they were mistaken yesterday but it might be a cover up, or maybe someone made a real mistake, but we've been lied to by the government so many times, we honestly don't know anymore!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

I was talking about driving them to get the vaccine.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join