It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of American mercenaries fighting in the Ukraine ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: all2human
Russia didn't invade Ukraine
If so Ukraine would have been taken in within three weeks
your incessant call for proof lack basic logic

Russia in fact did invade Ukraine by sending in armed forces without insignias to take control of Crimea before any votes were ever held.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Russia in fact did invade Ukraine by sending in armed forces without insignias to take control of Crimea before any votes were ever held.

Meh, thats a bunch of crap. Every time some "evidence" is presented that the Russians are "invading Ukraine" it crumbles under scrutiny of the ATS kind. Simply repeating it over and again is the tell you are trying to get people to accept it through repetition.

Tell a lie often enough…

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Putin even admitted that the little green men were Russian troops. It's not a lie. It's fact that Russia invaded Ukraine when they sent troops to Crimea.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Putin even admitted that the little green men were Russian troops. It's not a lie. It's fact that Russia invaded Ukraine when they sent troops to Crimea.

Your use of the word "invasion" and "little green men" is a lot different than mine, I am sure.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Your use of the word "invasion" and "little green men" is a lot different than mine, I am sure.

Some people seem to have difficulty with the concepts of "before"and "after," as in: Crimea was part of Ukraine before Russian troops were patrolling in the streets, then became part of Russia after the Russian troops arrived. Please work on mastering those concepts.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: intrptr

Some people seem to have difficulty with the concepts of "before"and "after," as in: Crimea was part of Ukraine before Russian troops were patrolling in the streets, then became part of Russia after the Russian troops arrived. Please work on mastering those concepts.

Yes, I'll "work" on debunking that concept. Crimea is home to the Russian Black Sea Fleet. Its vitally strategic to their interests and has been for centuries. The Russians don't have to invade something they already occupy. They shored it up because its only to obvious that NATO is expanding into Eastern Europe, threatening Russian vital interests.

NATO is the threat in Eastern Europe, not "Putin" or the "Russians".

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Crimea belongs to Ukraine. They allow Russia to have a certain number of troops stationed there. The second Russia sent in armed troops above and beyond the agreement they have with Ukraine they invaded.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

rimea is home to the Russian Black Sea Fleet. Its vitally strategic to their interests and has been for centuries. The Russians don't have to invade something they already occupy.

So you would have no objection to the United States declaring Okinawa to be the 51st state? Even if Japan objects?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Crimea belongs to Ukraine. They allow Russia to have a certain number of troops stationed there. The second Russia sent in armed troops above and beyond the agreement they have with Ukraine they invaded.

Well at least the "Russians" are upfront about defending their interests waaay over there in their backyard. We have to hide behind lies and deceit. We "defend" our veiled conquest by Proxy and puppets.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

rimea is home to the Russian Black Sea Fleet. Its vitally strategic to their interests and has been for centuries. The Russians don't have to invade something they already occupy.

So you would have no objection to the United States declaring Okinawa to be the 51st state? Even if Japan objects?

US out of everywhere.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

That doesn't answer his question. The US has military assets in Okinawa much like Russia has military assets in Crimea. Does that mean that the US is justified in annexing Okinawa the same way Russia annexed Crimea.

By that same token I have seen people justify Russia's actions by saying that Ukraine used to belong to Russia. Do you think Germany has the right to invade Russia to reclaim Konigsberg?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Does that mean that the US is justified in annexing Okinawa the same way Russia annexed Crimea.

Occupation is occupation. US "interests" halfway around the globe are not justified because they are "interesting". The only reason a country seeks to militarily occupy another nation is to control it, for resources or use it as a stepping stone for expansion. Farther from home the "defense" argument falls apart.

We aren't "defending" Japan from Russia or China, we are seeking to subjugate them by surrounding them with American Military Presence.

Try and deflect it but that its the reason behind all those bases overseas

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You keep confusing me. Russia is not defending Japan from China, North Korea and Russia, the United States is. . Youra reply to: intrptr

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You keep confusing me.

I doubt that you are confused. You repeat the enemy is Russia, and blame them for the worlds ills.

Pretending to be confused about the real goals of a "Whole World Order" is one tactic used to deflect suspicion.
Meanwhile the arms continue to flow…

Article

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Your source seems to be taking creative liberties with the bill in question and the claim the text is not available is also wrong.

S.2828 - Ukraine Freedom Support Act of 2014

(Sec. 6) Authorizes:
•the President to provide Ukraine with defense articles, services, and training in order to counter offensive weapons and reestablish its sovereignty and territorial integrity; and
•FY2015-FY2017 appropriations.

It does not authorize offensive weapons.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It does not authorize offensive weapons.

the President to provide Ukraine with defense articles,

Somehow, spelling it differently doesn't convince me.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Here have I ever blamed all the world's ills on Russia? I have only blamed the misery and suffering in Eastern Europe on Putin's arrogance, in the same way I blame the chaos in Iraq on the Bush administration's arrogance.

On the other hand, you Russians seem to think the United States is responsible for everything, including your personal suffering.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Here have I ever blamed all the world's ills on Russia?

Yes, you have… (I know its just a typo)

I'm not Russian, either…

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If Russia doesn't recognize the government as legitimate , an invading force it is not.

edit on 31-1-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Please indicate where I have ever blamed all the world's problems on Russia.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join