It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails, the dismal EPIC failure.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Are you able to comprehend the OP? It's not about chemtrails being real, it's about how they have failed to help in any way with their intended purpose. What do you have to say about that aspect?

Yet, you have told us so many times that they do not exist. Now you are telling us they have failed in their purpose.

Are you just trolling chem trail believers?

Tut, tut, tut.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I am obviously not qualified to say yes or no on the subject, but, it seems if a Geo engineered agenda is the drive and case, it's not for the benefit of humans. Seems more like a slow and steady planetary prep for the new folks moving in, just saying..

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Are you able to comprehend the OP? It's not about chemtrails being real, it's about how they have failed to help in any way with their intended purpose. What do you have to say about that aspect?

we dont know what thier intended purpose is do we! it's a theory as yet is not proven.
So your just relax a bit buddy

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Yet, you have told us so many times that they do not exist. Now you are telling us they have failed in their purpose.

Are you just trolling chem trail believers?

Tut, tut, tut.

Yes, and I have been told time and again how wrong I am. So when I try to explain why the current reasoning is not working I'm trolling. yea, I guess it's best not to discuss it unless you are slapping some other idiot on the back talking about heavy spray days.

Tut, tut indeed.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01

we dont know what thier intended purpose is do we! it's a theory as yet is not proven.

Well, it's obvious that solving AGW isn't one of the reasons, so while I relax, you can find another reason to explain why contrails must be chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Chemtrails were never meant to help keep the planet cool or seed clouds; what a terribly optimistic Sheeple point of view.
They're obviously turning the sky into a giant 3D projector so they can fake an alien invasion. Or they are doing it to keep the sky blue so that we don't see what's really going on.
Who knows what they're actually doing up there. All I know is it's doomy.

I took these pics two days ago (Socal) & they lasted for hours, & slowly spread into thin veils over the sun. (Waiting on upload access, ATS mobile FTL)
Here's some slightly older pics I've taken on my phone.

Pics taken 2 days ago:

edit on 17-1-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01

Well, it's obvious that solving AGW isn't one of the reasons, so while I relax, you can find another reason to explain why contrails must be chemtrails.

We know they wanted to do it. It was a real hypothesis and it was easy to do. There was no data available to say they should not do it because they needed to do it to get the data.

DAVID KIETH - TED TALKS

If volcano's can do it. So can chemtrails. The data for warmest year are probably BS as are most MSM reports.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I would trust professionals who actually identify themselves over anonymous posters on the internet who could be part of who knows what hidden agendas.

I hope your not talking about the one's in your linked video's, because I have to ask how you know they are professionals as all you have is to go by is their word, and the fact that it has something to do with Dane Wigington makes their so called professional testimony questionable at best.

And just so you know...Dane Wigington's agenda is to make money off the gullible.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Well you might want to tell that to Alex Jones, as he says it's for aluminum poisoning of the soil, weather weapons, and they are about genocide and population control...

I guess now you know.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

And those cannot be contrails why?

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

They're obviously turning the sky into a giant 3D projector so they can fake an alien invasion. Or they are doing it to keep the sky blue so that we don't see what's really going on.

But if you ask some they do exist and have been here long before the human race...so no need to fake one.

You do know that we have telescopes that are orbiting the Earth where the blue sky is no more, so how does that work or are you suggesting those are fake also?

Who knows what they're actually doing up there.

Well that would be those who study the atmosphere for a living...Patrick Minnis is a good place to start.

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That is not proof.

If 'chemtrails' are used to mitigate global warming, they just might be. Let's say the average was supposed to raise 20 degrees, yet with heavy use of chemtrails it only raised 5. Since it is 5 degrees warmer, you say that is proof it isn't true.

I would hate to point out, water is a chemical compound. Calling it a chemtrail is accurate, no matter the composition.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Hocus-Focus
i love it! very intriguing, what a nice out of the box view, dont know why, but it struck me as a lovely idea i have never thought about.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Not sure where the "heat was on" exactly but I can say that in TN we had a very mild summer compared to other summers here.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

That is not proof.

If 'chemtrails' are used to mitigate global warming, they just might be. Let's say the average was supposed to raise 20 degrees, yet with heavy use of chemtrails it only raised 5. Since it is 5 degrees warmer, you say that is proof it isn't true.

Well, I never claimed it was proof of anything. It is a prime example of how the chemtrail theory is severely flawed. Can you show any of the AGW models that showed these 20 degrees you speak of? All the ones I have seen talk about fractions of a degree per year. But you aren't looking for any facts or reality are you. You just want confirmation that your religion is still in tact. (the chemtrail religion)

I would hate to point out, water is a chemical compound. Calling it a chemtrail is accurate, no matter the composition.
Yes, and I would hate to point out that if you wish to use that logic, you need to fight the chemtrails that emit from a cow's ass. They are much more detrimental to our existence than the clouds made by airplanes.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Not sure where the "heat was on" exactly but I can say that in TN we had a very mild summer compared to other summers here.

I'd agree here in NC it was the same. But amazingly enough, the "global" climate takes in a bit more area than south eastern US.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
Chemtrails were never meant to help keep the planet cool or seed clouds; what a terribly optimistic Sheeple point of view.
They're obviously turning the sky into a giant 3D projector so they can fake an alien invasion.

Obviously. I apologize. I was wrong, you are surely correct. Who can argue with logic as strong as that?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
the OP and other skeptics in this thread are merely holding the claims of prominent " chemtail " proponents to scrutiny :

they [ " chemtrail " proponents ] routinley claim that alledged " chemtrails " are for the purpose [ in no particular order ] of :

" global depopulation adjenda "

" hiding " < insert fantasy >

" blocking " the sun

etc etc etc

but watever the claim - when you actually look at the data - its evident that the alledged " chemtails " are having zero or minimal real world impact on the issue they are " supposed " to be used for

but skeptics are still attacked for pointing this out

so - chemtail believers - can you actually come up with any correlation // causation dataset that actually indicates a " chemtail sucess " ?????????????????

now unless " chemtails " are " designed " to lower the IQ of chemtail believers - one has to wonder - what are these aledged "chemtrails " doing [ given the assumption they are real ]

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

It's not too difficult a concept to understand. Artificial cloud cover reduces solar radiation and surface temperatures during the day. These trails impact radiative forcing, it's pretty simple. No need to be stand-offish, the flaw in the 'chemtrail' theory is the fact any mainstream 'theory' is usually propaganda. These 'chemtrails' could just be water vapor, but the fact remains is these trails were created by the hand of man.
edit on 18-1-2015 by GodEmperor because: *artificial as in man-made

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Let's just put it out there,

" Clouds are the largest variable controlling Earth's atmospheric temperature and climate. Any change in global cloud cover may contribute to long-term changes in Earth's climate "
NASA

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join