It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Pays A Visit To Facebook User Who Was Talking Sh*t

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yes. Really. For talking smack. For posting non-threatening comments on social media.

Hooray to the man for knowing his rights and standing up for himself! And for having caught it on video!

Alt link, ebaum's world

Is this really what we have come to? I wonder how long until this man gets audited.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

If he didnt break any laws why did they need to talk to him? Seems like that whole interation was a waste of time for both.

Why didnt he ask to see there ID's??? That would of been the first thing I requested.

edit on 15-1-2015 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Might be fake. I never seen a badge shown. Plus can't find a legitimate source with this story.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is getting ridiculously out of hand.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Im digging the mechanical arm.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ya back story for this would be good..
I am calling BS on this because there are only people talking... nothing is given for back story.. I hate 2 second clips with nothing in them..

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Oh hey I found more info and some background.

They were pounding on the door, but I got them when they were about to leave when I got the camera ready. So they left their card after pounding on the door and when I got the camera ready with a family member we went outside to confront them.
This has been a long ongoing battle and this shows you how to assert yourself, video the situation, and send the FBI back with their tails between their legs in less than two minutes. Heck no one had to answer questions but to show you how to handle the feds in two minutes this is how you do it and send them packing.

prepperchimp

Not the best website for news, but also not a huge story so makes sense to see it there.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm calling BS on this. If they WERE from the FBI, first thing they would have is shown their ID I believe

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Can I be first to say, 'Who gives a #". Facebook likes? If that was real, the police need to check themselves right into the nut house right along side the guy who was talking #. The world is really doomed. This just proves it.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Lol did you just link to ebaums world?

Last time I was on that website was ten years ago.... Legendary site for crazy / completely f#ing awful videos lol.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yeah, this could be a hoax. When I was looking at the pic of the business card in the article and tried to trace it back, it went to beforeitsnews. Wompwomp.

Mods, please move to the Hoax bin. Can't be sure, but probably is.....

Sorry all -

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

I don't go to their website normally, but this came up on the fb feed so I linked that instead of fb. Probably just as bad. I'll do better!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
No badge or credentials shown. No bulge on anybody's belt indicating a firearm. Less than two minute interaction. Camera and witness at the ready before the "agents" cross the street.

I call shenanigans.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Ya I found it strange that they were so ready to record these guys.
Guess they were just standing out side and knew these guys were on their way.

The dudes arm was pretty cool though.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I feel guilty for getting one flag.

I will redeem myself with the post of all posts in the upcoming weeks.

It was worth it just for the arm, you are right.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Even Sam and Dean Winchester from Supernatural come with a suit and tie. haha

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Almost anybody who has posted here for any amount of time has posted up something similar. Don't be too hard on yourself for it. It happens to the best of us.

When folks do it knowingly... That's not a good thing. Everybody makes mistakes.

edit on 1/15/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm putting this into HOAX.

I've had a few occasions where the FBI came to meet me, none were like the play acting in this video.

At least one of the agents are required to get your verbal confirmation that you agree to their credentials before they can talk to you.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm not certain this is a hoax. Some of the LiveLink comments indicate it is this guy

Read down to the part about "threats"

ETA:

Weather Hoaxer Threatens Facebook After His Page Is Taken Down

What do you do when you're the owner of a marginally popular weather page on Facebook, you and your brother have a history of threatening people, and they finally shut down your page? You threaten Facebook, of course!

edit on 1.15.2015 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Don't beat your self up over it, every one gets fooled at times.
At least you are willing to accept that you may have been duped and are willing to move on from it

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join