It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Every UFO video Fake or Mistaken?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I have searched this site for a while now and I can't for the life of me find a single UFO video or image that has not been "debunked" and decided to a fake or misinterpretation.

Can anyone show me one single image or video of a UFO that has passed the test??

I do believe, but WTF?

Can someone please share the link to any thread made here over the past decade that has not been for the most part "denied" of being real.

Are all UFO videos fake? All UFO images?

Anyone?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Edit - was fixed so no longer applicable
edit on 14-1-2015 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Have the Phoenix Lights been debunked?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

Are you mentally challenged or being sarcastic?

Obviously the post button went crazy and blanky on me.

Did you do your homework? Goodnight, Son.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

If anyone has a debunk for this one, I'd like to hear it.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

You mean the first one people saw earlier or the military flares filmed later?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Cool.
That's a start.

So, this is exciting.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Multiple post much?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
With all due respect, the burden of proof does lie with the claimant. There is no burden to disprove something if you follow the scientific method and not the will of wishful thinking. So, to answer your question in a round-about way, here is my answer.

In the 30+ years I've been interested in the topic, and researching, I have not discovered one video or photo that any claimant could prove beyond a shadow of a doubt was authentically alien in nature. Now, that is not to say UFO's do not exist....UFO means unidentified...it does not automatically mean alien. However, it could be, but proof of that claim is required.

edit on 1/14/2015 by Krakatoa because: Fixed spelling and other fat-finger errors

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

That one was actually debunked by a member here on ATS who recorded a video which looked exactly the same, it was spiderweb catching sunlight and moving in the wind.

Kind of hard to comment with all these duplicates.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Kind of have to wade through this one. Iv'e seen better un washed out bits of this around, but this video has analysis done by pros in the land before computers.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

That one was actually debunked by a member here on ATS who recorded a video which looked exactly the same, it was spiderweb catching sunlight and moving in the wind.

Kind of hard to comment with all these duplicates.

I'll byte, show me.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
EDIT : I posted in one of the duplicates, copy and paste to here.

A UFO is a UFO until it gets identified, a debunking is not always an identification, but more a rational explanation of what it could be.

There is a huge problem in the ufo topic these days, and thats a lack of fresh meat, something either to mysterious to explain or something that clearly show or tell an interesting story.

Usually the big stories carry no video/pic evidence, and the video/pic evidence carry no story.

Not to mention the flood of hoaxes blurring the topic overall...

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I would like to find it for you, but as i don't know the name of the original thread it's almost impossible

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Funny guy...

Might be obvious to you but all I saw was your post 6 times @ the top of the new posts page as soon as I logged in.

No, I'm not going to take the time to sift through the responses to all your duplicate posts to see that it was something wonky with the system.

Goodnight kid....Of course it doesn't actually matter now because the mods apparently fixed it.
edit on 14-1-2015 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Ok, it was actually easy to find, here you go.

CLICK ME

Attempt of debunk video.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Great stuff.
Let's find something REAL!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Okay, good work. Because I have to have an open mind, I would say the cobweb explanation looks excactly like what was filmed in Salida. Especially in full screen mode. Damn, and all this time I had been fooled by that one in Colorado.

Cobwebs, lol.

This one I used to bring here I can no longer because it is now "private". Anyone else able to pull it out, I'd be grateful. Heres the link… www.youtube.com... It was called "A Ufos in mexico".

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
People have said this one is debunked… I'd like to hear that here, too.

edit on 14-1-2015 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This is ATS. ALL videos, photos, and eyewitness accounts of ufo's, aliens, and mars anomalies are bogus. Among other things too numerous to be listed. Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join