It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You must warn America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
That is the just of the message. I reall do not have anymore than that which is not speculation on my part. A voice came to me amidst laying awake and drifting off to sleep and it stated simply "you must warn america".

It came to me at the point of sleep that is beyond where the mind is wondering and where dreams take over. Personally i did not recognize the voice. I do not hear voices other than my own either. This is not something that happens alot.

My take is that choices are being made and many desire to harvest from this world. For some reason i think it may tie in with the blood type thunder threads and the ok. loud boom threads.

Please if you may have something to add then do so. REPENT is the key here.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Remember Elul 29. Largest and 2nd largest crashes in History.

Elul 29, 2001 - 685 point crash
Elul 29 , 2008 - 777 point crash
Elul 29, 2015? (September 13th)

biblocality.com...

Also, September 23rd, 2017 - A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-1-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I know the world is on edge for another terrorist attack but I have an uneasy feeling the United States is due for a major natural catastrophe. What, I don't know. And, no, I'm not predicting anything.

It's just an uneasy feeling. Maybe that's what the warning in your dream was about?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Ok, I've had two dreams in a pattern, a series.

In both I am traveling away from something terrible and have somewhere I have to go. In the first, the feeling was more determined. But the sky was cloudy. It was a strange sort of cloudy like you could see a glare through the clouds but it was really diffuse and silvery. And the landscape looked almost like late autumn - what trees there were were bare and blackened looking, skeletal.

And the waters were rising. We had to get away. Get to the sea.

In the second, we were on a train. We were closer to where we had to go. It felt like were traveling across a great plain to the east. The sky looked exactly the same with the same weird look. And when we got to the sea, there was a strange fog out to sea, but I could just see the great ships there to take us off and away.

In both dreams I had the same sense that we were leaving something terrible behind. I felt no fear or horror in either dream. In the second dream I felt excitement or anticipation at being so close to where I was going. But the commonality of the sky and same sense of leaving disaster behind is what makes me think these are a series and related to something coming. And the fact that in the second dream things felt much closer, more immediate, than they had in the first.

I haven't had a third dream yet. Maybe I won't.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The flood of the anti-christ is coming to these shores soon.. God says HE will not protect us from what is coming. HE says to preach repentance - we must give up this world and die the spiritual death and rise to new life in Christ Jesus, becoming over-comers of this world in order to be saved as individuals.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
"The Barricades Of Heaven"- Jackson Brown

Running down around the towns along the shore
When I was sixteen and on my own
No, I couldn't tell you what the hell those brakes were for
I was just trying to hear my song

Jimmy found his own sweet sound and won that free guitar
We'd all get in the van and play
Life became the Paradox, the Bear, the Rouge et Noir
And the stretch of road running to L.A.

Pages turning
Pages we were years from learning
Straight into the night our hearts were flung
Better bring your own redemption when you come
To the barricades of Heaven where I'm from

All the world was shining from those hills
The stars above and the lights below
Among those there to test their fortunes and their wills
I lost track of the score long ago

Pages turning
Pages we were years from learning
Straight into the night our hearts were flung
To the barricades of Heaven where I'm from

Childhood comes for me at night
Voices of my friends
Your face bathing me in light
Hope that never ends

Pages turning
Pages torn and pages burning
Faded pages, open in the sun
To the barricades of Heaven where I'm from.
To the barricades of Heaven where I am from.

I have nothing to repent, nor do you, nor does the ONE because beyond the barricades of heaven is where I am from.
edit on 13-1-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: Yeah, cause, well, I forgot a comma you see....

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Look out this year! It may be a bad one.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The New Madrid will widen and split by many many miles, this is in the mid stage currently and anyone who lives anywhere near there will move if they know what's good for them, all courtesy of Planet X's gravitational interactions with the tectonic plates.

This is just one part of the many tribulations to come and America will not be alone.

That scenario was my initial musing on your vision..

Some may say terrorism? Well this is just a fake distraction Atm I was also half tempted to say your vision may have related to awakening America to their evil establishment and there plans for The NWO..but I sway more towards what I mentioned previously about px.

Americaand it's citizens need to be told a lot of things as it happens, but only the wise will take heed and even if all where prepped in advance, the sheer logistics of such an undertaking are unobtainable and will still inevitably reak destruction on the masses, as this society is too finely balanced...currency issues and food shortage will also play its part, I know this may seem like negative news but there is no point denying it.

It will take something of this magnitude to reset civilization and bring back a golden age for nature and Humans so there is the silver lining.

Sweet dreams

Oh yeah nearly forgot..poleshift.ning.com...

There was a nice video put up today by a member on this blog of PX taken in the US as it happens..

edit on 13-1-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE
I dig the lyrics.

I will counter with the song of mr. cash i have been every where man.
Just change the title to "I AM from every where man"
At this point it becomes a battle of will.
I have often thought that if anyone was allowed to harvest from here it would involve sending some with the ones taken just to keep an eye on things.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That reminds me of the verses in the bible about the gate of the prince being opened on the 7 day cause that verse keeps popping up to me.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
"Go and proclaim these words toward the north and say, 'Return, faithless Israel,' declares the LORD; 'I will not look upon you in anger. For I am gracious,' declares the LORD; 'I will not be angry forever. 13'Only acknowledge your iniquity, That you have transgressed against the LORD your God And have scattered your favors to the strangers under every green tree, And you have not obeyed My voice,' declares the LORD. 14'Return, O faithless sons,' declares the LORD; 'For I am a master to you, And I will take you one from a city and two from a family, And I will bring you to Zion.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
The New Madrid will widen and split by many many miles, this is in the mid stage currently and anyone who lives anywhere near there will move if they know what's good for them, all courtesy of Planet X's gravitational interactions with the tectonic plates.

This is just one part of the many tribulations to come and America will not be alone.

That scenario was my initial musing on your vision..

Some may say terrorism? Well this is just a fake distraction Atm I was also half tempted to say your vision may have related to awakening America to their evil establishment and there plans for The NWO..but I sway more towards what I mentioned previously about px.

Americaand it's citizens need to be told a lot of things as it happens, but only the wise will take heed and even if all where prepped in advance, the sheer logistics of such an undertaking are unobtainable and will still inevitably reak destruction on the masses, as this society is too finely balanced...currency issues and food shortage will also play its part, I know this may seem like negative news but there is no point denying it.

It will take something of this magnitude to reset civilization and bring back a golden age for nature and Humans so there is the silver lining.

Sweet dreams

Oh yeah nearly forgot..poleshift.ning.com...

There was a nice video put up today by a member on this blog of PX taken in the US as it happens..

The Dallas city of Irving (where the old Dallas Cowboys stadium is) has been getting a series of small earthquakes. We counted 9 in 24 hours. The rumbling has been going on for several months. There is no fracking going on in this particular area so it's a little weird. The Dallas Mavericks basketball court had a large split on the floor!

I have no idea what's going on. Another warning for America?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

WOW the hits keep on coming.
Edgar cayce's map rings true with me cause of certain spiritual events that have happened to me. That and the fact of the bp hole and now the quakes in dallas and ok just keep coming.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: HUMBLEONE
I dig the lyrics.

I will counter with the song of mr. cash i have been every where man.
Just change the title to "I AM from every where man"
At this point it becomes a battle of will.
I have often thought that if anyone was allowed to harvest from here it would involve sending some with the ones taken just to keep an eye on things.

"I have often thought that if anyone was allowed to harvest from here it would involve sending some with the ones taken just to keep an eye on things."

This is fascinating, but I'm not sure I can wrap this around my brain right now. Help me out please and simplify
it please.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 13-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think the reason to repent now is because we are each individually being searched to see where we go. Without repenting the choice is left up to other genitic factors but GOD loves us all and does not want bad things for us. I say that even if you do not want to repent for this or that reason at the least just open up a line of communication with higher powers and just be honest about your feelings. It is ok if currently they go against much that is taught by churches and such. Just be honest.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

If you look at verses concerning the Day of the Lord, it references the day being overcast or sunless or cloudy more than once, too. It also talks many times about the dead and living being caught up with them in the clouds.

Although if the New Madrid thing comes true and I am actually traveling East (the landscape character is also the same in both dreams), I'm in trouble because I'm West of the New Madrid and would traveling to trouble.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I live in texarkana and in my crazy mind i feel that i sit on future ocean front property.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Mr. Murgatroid is very fond of a series of maps some made of dreams about the downfall of the US in one there is a supposed future quake zone that goes through CT, and they've been having quakes recently, too.

Also, there is a code searching channel I peruse every so often. Many of their charts reference "the shaking" as a possible catastrophic event to take place in the US, possibly this year. I take code searching with a grain of salt, but when they start to align with other sources, I look a little closer.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

could be wrong on that point so i am removing the post... something just occurred to me that I need to pray about.
edit on 13-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join