It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of Extraterrestrial Technology, CARET and ET Linquistics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
DID ANCIENT MAN RECEIVE THE VERY FIRST ALPHABET FROM ET/ALIENS?

www.atlantisquest.com...
THE ALPHABET OF THE ATLANTEANS

There's a controversy among linquists and historians, about where mankind's first alphabet came from. Ancient Greek historians, and even inscriptions from some of our first civilizations (like the Hittites in Turkey), reported that the first alphabet by the Phoenicians was actually "given to them" by ETs. Other Early Historians claim our first alphabet(s) came from seemingly-magical ET colonies on Earth - like Atlantis.

There's a parallel controversy that even the public joins in on: Why deny early man the right to claim his genius and hard work for discoveries, instead of thinking every Great Thing on Earth was created by ETs?

There's merit to all those arguments, and no definitive answers. But one fact is that the Phoenician Alphabet was ground-breaking, in that it offered individual symbols that could represent a complete concept (like most writing as Mesopotamian glyphs or pictographs/hieroglyphs of the time) OR be combined singly into different and more complicated words and then sentences.

www.ancientscripts.com...
ANCIENT SCRIPTS: GREEK
Scroll down to the comparison chart, of Phoenician "letters" and how they evolved up to our modern "Roman or romance language" alphabet.

www.ancientscripts.com...
ANCIENT SCRIPTS: EARLY MEDITERRANEAN ALPHABETS
edit on 13-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Emeraldous

www.mysteriousaustralia.com...
UFO BASE UNDER THE BLUE MOUNTAINS OF AUSTRALIA?

I don't understand your reference to numbers, but ET bases in or under mountains - with ET-Craft flying out the top - are all over the planet, and well known. I checked MUFON's "Latest 20 UFO Reports" just yesterday, and read a short report from Cayey, Puerto Rico (Case #62576), about an ET craft described as a "black lemon" that was seen descending into a mountain.

Many years ago, I and friends journied to an Indian Reservation SE of Los Angeles, to see a UFO called "Goldie" rising out of a mountaintop around 9PM. (The government has long used Indian Reservations for some of their Black Ops projects.)

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1421163883&sr=1-1&keywords=thunderheart+dvd

THUNDERHEART (DVD)

The main task today is to try and sort out exactly what these underground ET enclaves are all about:

1) Just hostile ETs pillaging our natural resources, with a little kidnapping and/or cannibalism on the side? (Those unusual earthquakes - either in low-level swarms OR in unusual locations - like Virginia a few years ago? They are either ET tunneling operations, OR our military Spec Ops throwing in a low level nuke bomb to destroy malicious ETs.)

2) A "joint" underground base with Earth scientists, managed and paid for thru DARPA? (Dulce, New Mexico, comes to mind, as the ultimate "joint" horror show of "genetic manipulation". Also now "cleaned out" by Spec Op battles, and now "inhabited" by our military - if only to keep malicious ETs from secretly re-occupying it.)

3) Just an ET "mining operation" inside a mountain, with no contact or harm to us natives?

perihelionsf.com...
UFOS AND MINING

All this ET activity on/under Earth, should heighten the urgency to open communications and learn each other's spoken languages.
edit on 13-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Cool yet more evidence to file into the UFOs are real part of my brain.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Thanks for your post! Here's one of the more scientifically oriented websites on UFOs:

www.ufoevidence.org...
UFO EVIDENCE

P.S.
Sorry the link to "UFOs and Mining" in my last post, no longer works. Here are other articles on this subject that work:

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...
NASA PHOTOGRAPHS GOUGE ON ASTEROID EROS, THAT LOOKS LIKE ET MINING

inexplicata.blogspot.com...
ARGENTINA SEES RETURN OF UFOS THAT MINED URANIUM THERE IN THE 1970s

www.ufoevidence.org...
IDAHO'S MINING-UFOS IN 1965

(If more people believed in UFOs and our own military-UFO, the TR-3B Triangle, we could start charging these hit-and-run ET miners for plundering our natural resources!)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker

Thanks for your post! Here's one of the more scientifically oriented websites on UFOs:

www.ufoevidence.org...

UFO EVIDENCE

P.S.

Sorry the link to "UFOs and Mining" in my last post, no longer works. Here are other articles on this subject that work:

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

NASA PHOTOGRAPHS GOUGE ON ASTEROID EROS, THAT LOOKS LIKE ET MINING

inexplicata.blogspot.com...

ARGENTINA SEES RETURN OF UFOS THAT MINED URANIUM THERE IN THE 1970s

www.ufoevidence.org...

IDAHO'S MINING-UFOS IN 1965

(If more people believed in UFOs and our own military-UFO, the TR-3B Triangle, we could start charging these hit-and-run ET miners for plundering our natural resources!)

Makes one wonder why ETs would need uranium?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Thanks for your post.

UFOs have been seen hovering over nuclear missile sites, nuclear plants and even uranium mines. Some people think they are "monitoring" our nuclear weapons. But I think they are just "refueling", as indicated in this sighting in 1971:

www.ufoevidence.org...
BIZARRE 1971 UFO ENCOUNTER OVER TEXAS URANIUM MINE
The UFO hovered over the open pit, emitted a hissing sound and extremely bright light pointed down at the pit.

More rare, but UFOs have also been photographed hovering over power lines, probably for the same reason.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
UFOS AROUND AND REFUELING FROM OUR SUN

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
www.serpo.org...
TRANSLATING THE ALIEN LANGUAGE OF SERPO

Another controversial story - like most everything in the UFO/ET-Alien conundrum - is the Serpo Story, of a supposed "astronaut exchange program." The story goes that a UFO crash (either Roswell or another in the 1950s), produced a surviving friendly ET who was from the planet Serpo. A still-functioning little TV-like monitor on board the crashed craft, was in constant contact with Serpo. With the ET's help, a program was devised (Project Crystal Knight) to try and communicate with Serpo.

Starting about a third of the way down this article, the Air Force (still in charge of the "UFO Conundrum" at that point), was tasked with first understanding the communication system with the live-link to Serpo, which worked on a written version of the alien language. It took Air Force and Army linquists 7 years (1952 to 1958) to translate the Serpo language. The surviving ET was cooperative, and gave the linquists at least the alphabet of the Serpo language. But the ET didn't speak English well enough to offer more dynamic help with translation - and didn't live much longer after that anyway.

The article goes on from there, into the endless problems of trying to translate an ET language, where the communication lines were open, but it was a slow, long slog to translate the Serpo language. (In the end, the AF wired a classified comm system (TAC-STAR) keyboard, so that we could type in English letters that were sent out in the language of Serpo.) It's a thrilling story, and led to an Exchange Program - represented by the end of Spielberg's iconic movie, "Close Encounters of the Third Kind," where a dozen uniformed U.S. astronauts boarded the ET craft.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1421527990&sr=1-1&keywords=Project+Serpo
"SECRET JOURNEY TO PLANET SERPO: A TRUE STORY OF INTERPLANETARY TRAVEL"

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1421528162&sr=1-1&keywords=Close+Enc ounters+of+the+Third+Kind
"CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND"
edit on 17-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
FOLLOW-UP TO THE SERPO STORY:

www.jerrypippin.com...
TESTIMONIALS ON THE TRUTH OF THE "SERPO PROJECT"

www.smdc.army.mil...
(Aug. 2001) THE EAGLE: ARTICLES ON THE "U.S. ARMY SPACE AND MISSILE COMMAND"
Contains a photo of "aligning a TACSTAR antenna" on Page 5. (So the Army has space-fighting Spec Ops called "Objective Force" that is a "Space-based enabled force"?
Here are some organizations around the controversial Billy Meier and his telepathic conversations with ETs. (Even if he's a fraud, there still may be some Truth buried in his translated (German to English) conversations.)

ca.figu.org...
FIGU-LANDESGRUPPE CANADA - BILLY MEIER AND HIS ET CONTACTS

www.theyfly.com...
OFFICIAL UFO/ET CONTACT REPORT TRANSLATIONS
Controversial Billy Meier's translated "contacts" with alleged extra-terrestrials.

The SETI Project (sending outgoing radio signals at stars/planets to see if/what they answer) has produced very little, given its fanfare and hype - despite a few ingenious outgoing signals. Personally, I think we are bombarded all the time with "ET communications", given the number of UFO sightings.

But their messages are highly compressed - and use relay points to keep the signal strong until it reaches its destination. (Think of all the moons and asteroids we are now sending probes to. And the photos that come back showing a lot of "towers" or a frontal "sat. dish" depressions.)

www.ibtimes.com...
(Feb. 2011) SUGGESTING A PROTOCOL FOR CRAFTING A MESSAGE TO CALL ET

www.yorku.ca...
(1996) GOV. OF CANADA TRANSLATION BUREAU - HOW SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS DEAL WITH TRANSLATING ET-ALIEN LANGUAGES

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I've been looking for more articles or even institutions involved in Extra-Terrestrial Communication. Here are a few (perhaps semi-related) I turned up:

www.scientificexploration.org...
(June 2014) EDGE SCIENCE (SOCIETY FOR SCIENTIFIC EXPLORATION)
Article on Page 18: "Questions about Interacting with Invisible Intelligences"

linguistics.utoronto.ca...
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO: DEPT. OF LINGUISTICS
"Theoretical Linguistics" and "Psycholinguistics" sound like fun.

www.technologyreview.com...
TECHNOLOGY REVIEW (MIT): HOW GOOGLE TRANSLATES PICTURES INTO WORDS USING VECTOR SPACE MATHEMATICS

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Look for a real alien technology that was used on Earth in ancient times. How they softened the stone
edit on 19-1-2015 by pupkin2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What exactly is your point with this thread? I see no 'mystery', as the title states. All I see are links to random threads and pages about UFOs and aliens, and you saying over and over how this one is proof of this, and that one's evidence of that, despite the facts that there isn't any proof of any of these wild claims, and more than one of your 'proofs' are proven hoaxes....So again, what is the point here?
edit on 1/19/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I respond: What is your point in even posting in this discussion, when you assert that you believe at least some of my 'proofs' are proven hoaxes? (Personally, I'm beginning to think CARET was just a cover story for the research being done on Alien Artifacts by Lookheed Martin - whose company emblem is "crossed carets".)

Once again, the topics of UFOs (as ET craft) and Extra-terrestrials are "officially denied" topics in the U.S. and much of the western world. So for researchers like me, gathering evidence and then corroborating it, is a long hard slog. I read a lot of material, since I am not a Field Investigator, and look for tidbits that corroborate other things I've read.

I started this thread by accident, in another discussion where it didn't quite fit. I was corrected, and willingly departed. But not before another poster encouraged me to start another thread on this topic. So I did.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
THE "GREYS ANATOMY" OF SMALL GREYS' PHYSIOLOGY

I just posted a link in the above discussion, to the following book:

www.thenewearth.org...
THE NEW EARTH: INTERVIEW WITH THE SURVIVING ROSWELL ALIEN

You can read my assessment in the "Grey's Anatomy" discussion. It was an odd "interview", with an Interviewer with a list of questions, an Earth woman who could telepathically communicate with the EBE, and both asked the questions telepathically and then verbalized the EBE's telepathic answers.

I can't vouch 100% for the veracity of this "interview", but what I read matched Corso's definitive book on Roswell, "Day After Roswell." (Which I think remains the top-selling UFO book for Amazon). If nothing else, it is an interesting study in how "people" from different species can communicate telepathically, as the Earth woman telepath struggles to find the right words to convey the Alien's answers. (The actual interview starts on page 29.)

edit on 19-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pupkin2012

Thanks for your post.

Yes, this planet has been gifted with different types of "anti-gravity" for thousands of years. Whether the devices/knowledge left with the ETs when they departed Earth, or the knowledge "lost", or the devices deliberately destroyed to not be weaponized, the real mystery is why we have no anti-gravity today - beyond the super-secret TR-3B triangle craft.

If this Advanced Technology is still around, it is obviously suppressed and hidden. That may be why this alien-linguistics thread is so controversial (I've already had one Mod try and move it to the trash bin). The idea being, that to actually communicate directly with ETs may expose a lot of the government/elitist lies, and their cover-up of the UFO/ET Conundrum would quickly unravel.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The CARET Project looks now to be a hoax - or a deliberate scrambling of the real story about reconfiguring small Alien Tech into "profitable" everyday technology. (The large recovered Alien Tech, like recovered/crashed ET spacecraft, appears to be based in isolated locations, like S-4 near Area 51 in Nevada, or out in Lockheed's "SkunkWorks" in the Mojave Desert of Southern California.)

But even if CARET is a hoax, much of it reads like a clever cover-story pointing at the real company (or companies) tasked with finding ways to assimilate Alien Artifacts into everyday American culture. And the idea of a small company dealing exclusively with smaller pieces of Alien Tech is intriguing.

It could all be housed in a small building in the middle of a city. And the Bay Area around San Francisco also offers access to Sanford University (one of the 2 top universities in the U.S. for Technology, along with MIT), and the University of California, Berkeley (which was performing some of the "ionosphere heating" experiments with HAARP, Alaska, before it was shut down in May 2013).

I did some research of Bay Area hi-tech companies, and turned up THIS:

www.philmug.ph...
STEVE JOBS AND SMALL ALIEN ARTIFACTS
Taken from Apple's "MacRumors" forum, this is a story purportedly from one of the original Apple engineers, who has now left the field. At one point they all met with a PALO ALTO company called "Affiliated Xanatech," which was a government sub-contractor tasked with taking military Black Ops technology (Alien Artifacts) and finding commercial applications for the civilian public.

In short order, Steve Jobs and these early engineers were working with AX in a project called CARMA: "Commercialization of Alien Resources for Market Assimilation". The government and AX were looking for small, "hungry" start-ups like Apple, to work on this black ops alien tech.

Being Apple (computer hardware), Jobs and his engineers worked with a astounding new type of computer called LAAC (Luminous Autonomous Agnition Computer). Eventually, the small team created a totally different new operating system for PCs, which first appeared in Lisa, and later in the Mac(intosh).

Was Project CARMA the real CARET? And if you take the last letters of each - MA and ET - could this indicate that MIT in Massachusetts was also involved in the CARMA Project, on the opposite East Coast?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I decided to research CARMA further. I can't say for certain that the following are testing Alien Artifacts, but there are some hints that they may be, since they appear to be dealing with cutting-edge technology:

healthsciences.utah.edu...
UNIVERSITY OF UTAH HEALTH SCIENCES: CARMA
"Comprehensive Arrhythmia Research & Management Center" (which doesn't equate to "CARMA" but to "CARMC"). It is an interdisciplinary program for students in Medicine, Bioengineering, Medical Physics (?), Radiology and Computing.

www.carma.ethz.ch...
THE CARMA PROJECT - CARBON MANAGEMENT IN "POWER GENERACTIC"
A Swiss research project to explore Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage (CCS). The original project was to end in December 2012, but appears to still be operational.

(The last entry, based in Switzerland, may indicate an international aspect of the CARMA Project. The following "Carma Projects" may be using the word CARMA as a play on words for "Karma".)

thecarmaproject.com...
THE CARMA PROJECT
Based in Kelowna, BC, Canada, this involves fixing up old cars and donating them to people in need.

carma-project.com...
CARMA PROJECT
Based in Portugal, this project build bicycles from old car parts. But the lettering and design are very unique. Their stylized CARMA seems to hint at other letters (like "V" for the "C", and an "M" that could also have a frontal "T"). If you click on one of the words on their opening, lined grid, you see stylized numbers that look like Ancient Greek, after a circle with a slash thru it.

www.youtube.com...
YOUTUBE (2012): FORMER APPLE COMPUTING EMPLOYEE & ET BACK-ENGINEERING "PROJECT CARMA"

www.youtube.com...
YOUTUBE: CARMA PROJECT REMIX - DIRTY PAWS

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
What exactly is your point with this thread? I see no 'mystery', as the title states. All I see are links to random threads and pages about UFOs and aliens, and you saying over and over how this one is proof of this, and that one's evidence of that, despite the facts that there isn't any proof of any of these wild claims, and more than one of your 'proofs' are proven hoaxes....So again, what is the point here?

I agree completely. Not a single mystery in the entire thread. Not even this:

originally posted by: Emeraldous
a reply to: MKMoniker

I think the Blue Mountain Mystery is more important 'cause there 2 theres 4 theres 6 and 8!

I mean, what's so mysterious about "shunting trucks and hauling freight?"

Harte

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The mystery behind the blue mountain mystery is how is it possible that it calms down my kids into an almost complete silence for at least a half hour. How is that possible?? Its a mystery I tell you, which means there is absolutely at least one mystery in this thread...

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
The mystery behind the blue mountain mystery is how is it possible that it calms down my kids into an almost complete silence for at least a half hour. How is that possible?? Its a mystery I tell you, which means there is absolutely at least one mystery in this thread...

There's more than one Blue Mountain mystery.

The other is, how come that coffee is so dang good?

Harte

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Here's an interesting military patch with "alien-like" writing, containing some carets. Could be bogus, but interesting to see:

www.ebay.com... 65a3a
SPARTAN SWAT GLOW-IN-DARK COMBAT MORALE PVC VELCRO

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
There has been a persistent story over the years, that the U.S. and (the then) U.S.S.R. made a joint trip to Mars in 1962 - which was about the time the CARMA Project got going. Did they bring a load of "found" Alien Tech home from Mars?

www.youtube.com...
US-USSR JOINT LANDING ON MARS IN 1962 USING ALIEN TECHNOLOGY

www.youtube.com...
THE SECRET MARS COLONY

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
JOINT MISSION TO MARS BY U.S. AND RUSSIA AS A "SURVIVAL COLONY" FOR THE ELITISTS OF EARTH

(I have heard for years that Mars has had multiple civilizations over eons of time. But when the planet on the other side of Mars, Malona, blew up and left just an asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, it also messed up the orbits of Mars and Earth. Mars lost most of its atmosphere, and can no longer support intelligent surface life. While Earth was blown into an Ice Age.

(The joint mission to Mars in 1962 may have resulted in the later secret transport of Earth humans to Mars. There are Time Travelers who say the CIA owns a "jump room" near Los Angeles Airport (LAX), and the same on Mars, for instantaneous-travel to and from Mars.

(I don't know if these stories are all true, BUT sharp-eyed citizens who have been scrutinizing the photos being sent back from Mars, have spotted everything from fossils to simple animals to odd devices on the surface. Not to mention those strange "flashes" seen on the surface that JPL sees regularly - and ignores.)

edit on 25-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join