It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of Extraterrestrial Technology, CARET and ET Linquistics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
BACKGROUND:
After the ET-Craft crashed at Roswell, small items inside the craft were taken away by the highest Military Intelligence Officer present (Phil Corso). He showed them to the best-and-brightest scientists of the day (like von Braun, the former German rocket scientist). Some eventually ended up in the public as products like night-vision. Corso went on, after retirement, to write THE definitive book on Roswell:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1421077297&sr=1-1&keywords=day+after+roswell+corso THE DAY AFTER ROSWELL by Phil Corso
(The top seller in Amazon's category, with nearly 500 reviews averaging 4-Stars)

By the early 1950s, the U.S. military was "challenging" UFOs in the air, to land "or else." The ET - with superior craft and weaponry - chose "or else":

www.ufoencounters.co.uk...
THE AIR WAR WITH ET CRAFT IN 1952

That old warhorse (Eisenhower), who'd been in charge of the entire European theater in WWII, was currently President. He was deeply disturbed by the prospect of ET/Aliens having "air and weaponry superiority." So he 'Did a Deal with the Devil' - he had Top Secret elements in the military contact various ET groups to meet with him. The more Spiritual ETs refused to cooperate, but a group of Insectoids (who don't like us mammalian humans anyway) agreed. In exchange, the ETs got "permission" to abduct any and all the people in the U.S. they wanted.

Also in the 1950s, Eisenhower formed a military/civilian group (also Top Secret) to discuss the "ET Problem", called Majestic 12:

www.majesticdocuments.com...
MAJESTIC DOCUMENTS
Investigates supposed MJ-12 documents, and posts both documents and their authentication.

In the Corso book, he reveals near the end that the military turned over the "ET Problem" to the Navy, as the lead military investigative unit. Although throughout WWII, all military reports of UFOs had been sent to San Antonio. (There was only the Army Air Corps in WWII. But the Air Force was created after WWII, and now has a huge base in San Antonio.)

The alien bodies were divided up among all the military branches. And most of the other Alien Artifacts were moved to S-4 (inside or near to Area 51) in Nevada. A clash between the civilian MJ-12 and Navy over "crashed ET-craft" was inevitable. And the race to every crashed UFO all over the world, to find (and profit handsomely from) recovered Alien Tech, had began.

I'll discuss CARET in the next post.
edit on 12-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The ISAAC CARET hoax was demolished years ago here on ATS, if you have something new to add then by all means go for it but be prepared to be challenged.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I remember the Caret Drone posts.

It's been a long time since anyone brought that up.

edit on 12-1-2015 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Corso is as big a fraud as CARET, the scientists that actually dedicated their life to developing technologies that Corso claimed were "found" are not amused. I watched a documentary where some of the scientists (like the people that actually invented lasers) talked about the long process, sleepless nights,and hard work they put in to make these items reality and they kinda feel like Corso peed all over their hard work to make a quick buck off the Lazar crowd.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I'm having a hard time searching for the thread you mentioned that demolished the ISAAC CARET hoax on my iPhone. I hate having to ask but is it possible to provide a link please? I'm actually quite interested in reading that.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker

In the Corso book, he reveals near the end that the military turned over the "ET Problem" to the Navy, as the lead military investigative unit, and most of the Alien Artifacts were moved to S-4 inside or near to Area 51 in Nevada. A clash between the civilian MJ-12 and Navy over "crashed ET-craft" was inevitable. And the race to every crashed UFO all over the world, to find (and profit handsomely from) recovered Alien Tech.

I'll discuss CARET in the next post.

Isn't Corso responsible for the back-engineering of the CARET drone which directly lead to the development of every single modern UAV?

GO PHIL CORSO!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Thanks for the heads-up!

I'm quite used to "being challenged", and still contribute to several discussions that have been moved to [HOAX]. I almost lost this discussion, when it didn't look like it would post. (I hit Post after my OP, and got lost in a "Security Error" circle.) So thanks to whoever rescued my OP!

And Yes, I do have some new material on CARET to introduce.

If possible, pleeeeeeease leave this discussion in "UFOs & Aliens", so the people most interested can find it.

Thanks again!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

here ya go

lmgtfy.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Wait a second you mean it wasn't aliens?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

here ya go

lmgtfy.com...

Hey thanks a lot I appreciate it, I hate asking for links like that makes me sound lazy, again thank you for your time and diligence!

Still cant get it on my phone Ill try that query on my laptop in a bit
edit on 12-1-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

even on my laptop it tells me that the webpage is not available
Link
edit on 12-1-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
CARET
(Commercial Applications Research for Extraterrestrial Technology)
Palo Alto, California

As you can tell from the previous posts, CARET is/was very controversial. But this report reads like a real "laboratory progress report," and describes their focus (in 1986) as the testing of recovered Alien Tech, in order to understand enough that can be "extracted" about the technology/function, to apply for patents.

www.theobjectreport.com...
Q4-86 (fourth quarter, 1986) RESEARCH REPORT
In this report, they were working on a small "Personal" anti-gravity device. (Photos of this odd device, with ET/Alien writing, start on page 5.) Presumably this was recovered from a crashed UFO, and is totally in line with what Phil Corso started doing with the Roswell artifacts in the late 1940s.

There are several documents here, beyond the initial Q4-86 Research Report:

Page 10: Start of "Q5-85 Inventory Review"
(NOTE: A clear photo of one rotary-lock looking device with needles on each end, and some curved parts with writing, may be a reproduction, since it looks plastic with crisp writing.)

Page 15: Linquistic Analysis Primer
Apparently shows ET operational diagrams or instructions for operation of the recovered Alien Tech device, in the ET's written language.

NEW PROOF THAT "CARET" WAS REAL:
The U.S. started work in the '70s-'80s on our own "nearly anti-gravity" triangle craft called the TR-3B. It was deep black ops, and gobbled up NASA's budget to build a replacement shuttle. They have now been seen all over the world, and reported as UFOs from the New York's Hudson Valley to Europe. They are stored on remote RAF bases in the UK, to keep them away from the smartphone-camera obsessed U.S. (You can find a discussion on the TR-3B in the Military Forum.)

So by 1986, when this Research Report was written, the TR-3B was getting close to being operational. The people working at CARET on a "personal anti-gravity" device, were obviously "in the loop" with other American anti-gravity projects - like the TR-3B.

PAGE 4: A curious reference is made, probably about the TR-3B: "Recently, however, a rather different implementation of anti-gravity technology has appeared, undoubtedly the product of a different, and presumably more advanced source. (Sentence blacked out.) It can produce gravity canceling effects of magnitudes comparable to existing artifacts in a package less than two feet across and weighing less than five pounds."

www.darkgovernment.com...
THE TR-3B

(The TR-3B has a Magnetic Field Disrupter is a circular, plasma filled accelerator ring. It is not total anti-gravity, but it does disrupt/neutralize gravity by about 89%.)

PAGE 10: A small variety of recovered "metallic rings". (The variety of sizes and designs - although much smaller than the TR-3B's gravity-cancelling ring that encircles the crew compartment - suggests that this is known-technology to more than one ET species.)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Why do people go on about drones as if they are new to the world. Let me give you some very important information. All that a drone is is a radio controlled aero-plane. OK a sophisticated plane, but still an RCA. I even had one in the late 1970s. The ONLY development between those early RCA and to days "drones" is bigger craft (but that's just scale modelling) and more updated avionics. Yes, yes the new ones can carry weapons but they are only updated RCA (they've had 50 odd years to perfect them) not a product of alien technology.
edit on 12-1-2015 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I decided to see if I could find other examples of the ET/Alien writing, as seen on the CARET device's instructions-for-operation. The most prominent writing is what I'd call the "curved tooth" alphabet, which may have different small glyphs, dashes or equal signs in, thru or above/behind the CT.

This CT writing is seen in three sizes, and seem to represent the actual instructions. The mid-level of this CT writing has little solid brackets in 2 parts, facing both ways with something in between, that may act like parenthesis.

Still other parts may be numbers, and feature ovals with spaced-middles. And the straight lines in three sizes that surround the circular "junctions", look something like binary code.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...
ALIEN WRITING
This is an odd hodgepodge of symbols seen on UFOs to Contactee or Dream Writing. Symbols that pop up repeatedly are circles, variations of "X", triangles (small or with something in them), straight squiggly line, and (strangely) variations of "M", and dots.

A SAMPLE:
"The Granchi UFO Sign" - Supposedly a holographic projection from a UFO over a man's house in 1988, it consists mostly of squiggly upright lines. There's also a "4", "2", spiral and - at the very bottom, a crooked "X" or swastika inside a sideways teardrop - seen in the sky portion of medieval paintings with a Being inside.

i.kinja-img.com...
MEDIEVAL PAINTING IN 3 PARTS OF CRUCIFIXION - TEARDROP UFOS

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...
ROSWELL CRAFT WRITING
Lots of "dots", which resembles Ancient Mayan writing.

www.ancientscripts.com...
ANCIENT MAYAN WRITING
Mainly pictographs that can be combined, they used bars-and-dots in their counting/numerical system.

The CARET diagrams bear some resemblance to Klingon, the made-up "Star Trek" language.

www.kli.org...
KLINGON ALPHABET
The Klingon number "5" seems identical to one of the diagram symbols, (an "F" with 2 bars in the middle). Otherwise, the Klingon alphabet doesn't seem to have the "curved tooth" type of letters.

Yet, the CARET diagrams could have been faked by building on the made-up Klingon language, and stylizing smoother letters. And the ovals with spaces, could be mimicking the cover of a "Star Trek" book, that had a line of spaces thru the words Star Trek.

At this point, the diagrams in the CARET Report look to be fake. But I've seen other "basically genuine" docs related to UFOs and ETs, that are interspersed with fakery (even YouTube videos), to try and make people think the whole doc is fake - when it isn't.

So I intend to keep researching this, and other possible Alien Languages.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker
This all assumes that an ET craft actually crashed at Roswell when its actually presumed that it was a test craft of the US and that the ET story was to scare and confuse the Russians.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Still researching the word CARET.

As pronounced "carrot", it is value marker for gemstones. As a symbol, it is an upside down "V", as found on keyboards as the shift-value above the number "6". It's also called a "hat" or a "Chevron." (As a UFO description, it's also called a "wing" or "boomerang.")

en.wikipedia.org...
www.webopedia.com...
VARIOUS DEFINITIONS FOR "CARET"

And during the Civil War, New York used a caret symbol as a cancel for stamps.

www.ebay.com...
U.S. ENVELOPE WITH FANCY CIRCULAR CARET CANCEL STAMP

Another oddity - that may mean nothing - is that defense contractor Lockheed-Martin has a symbol of 2 criss-crossed "carets". And they DO have an office in the Bay Area, in Sunnyvale:

www.lockheedmartin.com...
(Dec. 2012) LOCKHEED-MARTIN - 100 YEARS IN SUNNYVALE

www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...
(Nov. 2014) LOCKHEED-MARTIN SCIENTIST: THERE ARE ALIENS AND UFOS AT AREA 51

(At least this proves that Lockheed-Martin scientists DO work with Alien Tech at Area 51. How hard would it be for a major defense-contractor - with an icon of crossed-carets - to work on Alien Tech at an outlet office in Sunnyvale near Palo Alto?)
edit on 12-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker

(At least this proves that Lockheed-Martin scientists DO work with Alien Tech at Area 51. How hard would it be for a major defense-contractor - with an icon of crossed-carets - to work on Alien Tech at an outlet office in Sunnyvale near Palo Alto?)

Did you happen to completely miss the Boyd Bushman thread?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
why would ET need write stuff down if they have telepathy? I would imagine that would be like having the ability to know just about everything on the internet all the time unless et made writing for us stoopid munkey manz

I was being sarcastic but seriously

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Thanks for your post. A good question.

Although most ETs seem to have some degree of telepathy, some is only between themselves or their species. Us Earth humans vary greatly in our telepathic abilities - and today, much of it is "enhanced" and malicious. Hard to decipher the end-game for the U.S. military's push for "Synthetic Telepathy." (Just information gathering? Simple communication over vast distances that can't be "hacked"? Or used as an invisible weapon to attack or manipulate?)

www.nbcnews.com...
(2008) ARMY DEVELOPING "SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY"

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_9?ie=UTF8&refRID=10SZQV871C4E572K9A6J
MIND WAR: BRAIN SCIENCE AND THE MILITARY IN THE 21ST CENTURY

And even by using only telepathy with ETs, they are quite capable of "lying" telepathically. William Cooper wrote that the surviving Roswell alien, EBE-1 (Extra-Biological Entity) lied to his telepathic communicators for an entire year at first.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1421156911&sr=1-1&keywords=Behold+A+Pale+Horse
BEHOLD A PALE HORSE by William Cooper
(Like Phil Corso, Cooper was Military Intelligence too. Although he had no first-hand info of Roswell, like Corso, Cooper had access to plenty of classified docs about Roswell as a Naval Analyst.)

So telepathy is little understood by the general public - even as the military and CIA are studying and maliciously using it Big Time under-the-radar. So many negative telepaths (trained, natural or hybrid) are quite skilled, and it's become just one more "totally invisible" weapon in the war-of-manipulation:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1421157554&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords= military%27s+synthetic+telepathy
PROJECT SOUL CATCHER: SECRETS OF CYBER AND CYBERNETIC WARFARE REVEALED
(Second volume revealing the CIA's practice of cybernetic mind-control as they pursue "weaponizing neuropsychology".)

So it's incorrect to just assume we can have unlimited telepathic communication with ETs. And most ET species seem to have some kind of writing or symbolic reference, if only to identify themselves and their craft to other ET species, while exploring the cosmos.

And all the Crop Circles that seem to convey "messages" beyond just intricate design, also demonstrate how many ET species like leaving physical-symbols.
edit on 13-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
SECRET CREATION AND REAL PURPOSE OF THE DIA:

After Roswell, President Eisenhower created the Defense Intelligence Agency, primarily to collect Intel and study the ET conundrum - mainly by opening and maintaining lines of communication. And that naturally included learning their languages.

www.dia.mil...
EISENHOWER'S JOINT STUDY GROUP LEADS TO CREATION OF DIA

(You'll only read about the necessity for better "foreign intelligence" in this article, but trust me, they meant "seriously foreign extra-terrestrial intelligence". DIA is military, and today "uses all-source defense intelligence to prevent strategic surprise". Like ... Roswell?)

www.dia.mil...
DIA'S ELECTRONIC 'READING ROOM' FOR ALREADY-RELEASED FOIA DOCUMENTS
Scroll down their list to "Other," and check out their 'Documentation containing information related to Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs), Part 1 and 2'.

Part one is basically a joke, over-copied black dots that were once documents. But Part 2 has some interesting information, including foreign UFO sightings and crashed ET-craft. Some data is still blacked out, and there may be some deliberate disinfo.

(Look for especially crisp lettering that seems newer than the doc's date, and topics that may appear super-relevant today. The dates are also scrambled - not chronilogical - to add a layer of confusion as to 'when' these UFO events occurred. If UFO researchers are studying when and where certain types of UFOs were seen, it's helpful to create a Timeline - and not have reports of events scattered by messed-up dating.)

I still recommend checking out:

Page 6: Memo that seems to hint that the Russians got to the moon before our Apollo Program. (May contain some disinfo, like last paragraph I don't remember reading before. First page follows, and tries to attribute source to ... a Japanese official.)

Page 14: An early memo reporting "balls of fire" (or intelligently-directed firey orbs we see all the time now) from Pakistan and others in 1974. (?)

Page 20: Memo on "Booms, Bangs and Balls of Fire" in Canada in 1978. (?)

Page 103: Memo wondering if 1966 crash-debris can be investigated for "English writing or lettering."

(NOTE: If nothing else, this proves how intensely interested our military and government - and even foreign governments - were and are about UFOs as ET-Craft.)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

I think the Blue Mountain Mystery is more important 'cause there 2 theres 4 theres 6 and 8!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join